Pushes me away and won't let me touch him
Because he hurt his friends feelings
I get mad
I try to explain we don't have passionate sex often
He gets hurt and cray
Is he gay?

Wtf r u talkn about

Redpilled

Would you describe his penis as a manly penis, or more of a feminine penis?

Maybe, but that's not the reason you should leave him.

>being this new
how the fuck do you not know how to green text

>Is he gay?
Well, being that you're both dudes, I'd say he is.

In order to help you out we must see your tits with face and a time stamp. Thanks in advance

>his friend is upset

You mean his dick?
Or his anus?

shove one vibrator in your twat and one in your ass so we can come to a conclusion on this question.

Look, your boyfriend is obviously a sissy. Lock his cock in chastity cage, put him in a cute little dress, and ravage his anus with a cock (either your own, a friend's, or a strap-on).

You know what to do.

Tits or GTFO

this or no thread

no he has bro love- fuck off chica

> man doesn't want to fuck
> must be gay
I don't see how it could be anything but latent homosexuality.

yes

He won't stop crying
What do?

Pound his anus.

y u du dis

find other fag because this one is broken. ask for a refund

>not you
>actually 200lb virgin fag
>kys

you're 12. go to bed

19 With what?

>19
No, he meant your mental age

>"Chicka"
You have to go back Pablo Hernandez Pina nieto

what a faggot you're a faggot for dating a faggot

honestly what a ugly fucking nose and the eyes look like doll eyes

Just fucking kidding faggots.
I am a faggot.
A virgin faggot at that.
Have a nice night

I am fine with a chubby little fucktoy with cold dead eyes

>Passionate sex
>his friend is upset
Were you fucking in front of his friend? How did his friend's feelings get hurt while you were fucking your boyfriend??

Good for you though she looks like she will kill you in your sleep and eat your corpse

As in he was in the other room waiting to smoke a bowl while I was trying to get my boyfriends cum

Thanks....I think

omg! How cute :3can you show us a little moar... ass, lips?

It's little but that's the ass he said no to

And the tits

Would you like a mexican dick in it? :D i would definitely fuck that ass... moar?

baby you know I love my princess

Perfect!!! ( . Y . ) love them, already fapping my dear.

though no timestamp == probably just a whole pile of bait

He wants me to cuck him....so is he big....he's 8 inches

>>little

You fucking wish. Nothing about you is little

I wish my ass was bigger.....sooo

confirmed b8

Hey, i like you! Mexican dick still here :( dont build me a cockbloker wall :( i really want to fuck that ass :(

yeah, continue. be a slut for the whole internet, even while having a boyfriend. Im cumming soon, how does it feel, to be an online slut?

How abut you shrink everything else then. If your man can get it up around you I'm definitely questioning his heterosexuality.

B8 m8

the camwhore that guy is posting gets paid to do it, so it probably feels like paying the rent

faggot.

some pussy?

well shit

actual advice since you're my favourite camwhore:
whether he's a faggot or now sounds like the situation is kinda fucked. either you're expecting too much or he's trying to avoid sex for whatever reason.

If you instigated sex when his friend was already in the house, thats kinda overbearing and would piss me off. If he's using his friend as an excuse not to fuck, that's kinda shitty at his end.
I've been in relationships where I'm just tired of them and avoiding the sex because of how much effort the girl takes. you seem like a high maintenance gf, so maybe it's just the path to the finish.

I'm your favorite camwhore? Wellll shiiitttt
I'm high maintenance but think I'm low maintenance
He started it I was getting out of the shower and he brought me a towel
We were both fucked up and he wanted to fuck so I was like alrightt
Then his friend got pissy and so we just stoped or he stopped

>I'm high maintenance but think I'm low maintenance
I date littles, never as low maintenance as you think.

>We were both fucked up and he wanted to fuck so I was like alrightt. Then his friend got pissy and so we just stoped or he stopped
yeah ok that's different. sometimes situations are just kinda fucked, the mood is broken and you've got to bail. doesn't mean anything major is fucked just that it didn't work as planned.

>I'm your favorite camwhore? Wellll shiiitttt
of course, have you seen your face?

Every day man lol
Idk I feel like I'm just awful cause I make him cry and I don't wanna be so dominate but the. I have to like just choke me and spit on face.

>cause I make him cry and I don't wanna be so dominate but the. I have to like just choke me and spit on face.

got a bit of a mismatch there. if you're making him cry and he's not great at dominating that's not the best sexual compatibility around. subs gotta be put in their place regularly to be happy.

Sounds like you're both a couple of faggots. Like faggot peas in a faggot pod.

When he does though. Like shove my mouth down on his cock and like slap me. It's great. I tell him all the time be tough with me

> I tell him all the time be tough with me

not a subs plate to tell him to, its your place to say he can if he wants to

You don't say 'Be rough with me', you say 'you can be as rough with me as you want'.

Anyway, You're a little. odds are you're great at being bratty and provoking him until you get some rough discipline right?

Today I got him to bend me over his knee and spank me with a paddle which was perfectttttt. Oh since I'm your favorite camwhore I was gonna try chaterbate tomorrow if you wanna check it out

>I got him to bend me over his knee and spank me with a paddle which was perfectttttt.
yep, thought you'd have that skill. nicely done.

>I was gonna try chaterbate tomorrow
I'd love to. I'll hit you up on kik.