Is it a cruel idea to crash at a friend's place if I suspect he might have a bit of a crush on me...

Is it a cruel idea to crash at a friend's place if I suspect he might have a bit of a crush on me? I'm going to his city to visit him and some other mutual friends who live there. I'm crashing at his place for two or three nights. Sometimes he sort of flirts with me and he once told me he finds me attractive. Also, he Facebook-stalks me, so I think he might have a bit of a crush. Is it cruel to sleep next to him in the same bed if I think he might have feelings? Mind you, I have no absolute proof. If he has feelings, will they get worse?

Tits and timestamp for attention. or gtfo

if you intend to fuck him, then no it's not cruel at all. Else just find yourself a hotel you cold hearted egoist bitch and kys after that

tits or gtfo.

also, dont be a cunt. If the guy is doing you a favour by letting you sleep at his, do him a favour and suck his dick or summin. too many bitches thinkin they deserve shit for free because "he's my friend"

If you are gonna be in the same bed you pretty much owe it to him to let him use your holes as a fucktoy.

Just spread it when you feel his inevitable boner prodding at your ass.

Atleast this is what my Japanese Animes tell me.

kekd

It's not necessarily cruel, but it is selfish and stupid. Here is what is going to happen

>He will understand by you asking to stay at his place that you want to fuck him. He'll be ecstatic about the idea.
>You will go over there and he will try to make a move on you
>You will say "Oh no I don't like you that way"
>He will be crushed and probably act totally different around you from now on - way less friendly.
>Congrats, you helped fuck up a friendship and got a free place to crash

If you absolutely have to stay at his place you have to tell him "I am not attracted to you in that way and I'm not asking because I want to hook up; this is strictly as friends" BEFOREHAND. That way he knows exactly what's up and can make a more informed decision.

Is it cruel to throw away a sandwich in front of my friend if he's hungry? He's told me that's he's hungry, and that my sandwich looks good. I also caught him looking at my sandwich. Should I put it in front of him for a few days? Let him smell it?

I think it doesn't matter if you plan to fuck him or only sleep right next to him. There will be lots of sex anyway...

That's a good way to get raped.

You owe me tits now newfag. I don't care which ones. Just find some in your folder and post them.

OP...no more fucking advice until you show tits with timestamp.

End of discussion.

basically what i think my fellow user is trying to say is, if you stay there, you pretty much owe it to him to let him fuck you otherwise you are a cold hearted bitch. And if you have no intentions of fucking him then go find a hotel.

considering you know the guy likes you and yet you still plan on using him like the cunt you are, tells me that you should fucking kill yourself...

>>i had this done to me before
>> that shit hurts

You too. Post some tits now. Jesus...there are rules faggets

Just be uprfront with your intentioms

OP are you still lurking or is thread kill?

TOPKEK

ya this

Just say you don't plan on having sex with him. If he thinks laying next to you would be getting cucked and he doesn't like his chances he can refuse. On the other hand you have to admit there is a chance you'll sleep with him. You could always tell him you aren't gay even if I get the feeling that you are at least somewhat into guys.

theres more where that came from

OP is going to end up in a shallow grave

OP never said they were female...

forgot the tits im stupid

im guessing if they where both male and mutually decided to sleep in the same bed

there would be no need for this thread because its plain obvious that they are both gay as fuck

I hope you enjoy being bound, gagged and brutally raped OP.

Haha yeah. OP if you're a fucking dude, man the fuck up. When two guys are in a bed, it doesn't mean that they have to fuck.

So true it hurts
Goodjob tho u cracked me up

woooah! she is a whore!

I want to give advice, but tits of gtfo.

FPNI.
Thank you user. Too many white knights around here lately.

they have to cuddle tho. that's usually the rule

Yes, it's cruel and confusing

Just to let you know, if you exit the house at any time he is going to go through your luggage and smell your underwear. He may even jack off with it.

Who are you kidding, OP? You want to have sex with him. Just do it already.

Assuming this isn't a shitty bait, the fact that you don't find the idea 100% repulsive already speaks for itself.

Enjoy being a faggot, OP. You're not in the 60's anymore. Go crazy.

>Facebook-stalks
How could you know that?

Weirdo probably favorites every single post 0.25 seconds after they're made.

Oh I see
Thought FB let's you know who visited your profile
I would have been in trouble lol

Right so, he told you he finds you attractive.
He flirts with you.
He's probably a regular on your Facebook page.
He's allowing you to sleep in his bed.

So seriously now, how fucking retarded are you. I think you've already made up your mind regardless of what we say, you like the attention, you like leading him on and you're too much of a narcissist to give it up to spare his feelings.

Why are you even posting it on here for Sup Forums opinions?

Clearly just another way to boost your ego by telling others.

They didn't add this feature because it causes too much trouble and makes people less likely to "interact" (a.k.a. stalk) other people, which could jeopardize their "normal" use of the platform.

I don't have any source for that btw, I'm taking this out of my ass.

Choose:
>Tits or GTFO
>why are you a faggot?

In the same bed, yes.

I wouldn't say it was "cruel", but he will take the wrong intent from it. Which is not really a mistake considering you did it knowing he has feelings for you.

If you can't crash anywhere else, try for a different bed/couch. If no other options then offer to sleep on the floor. He will most likely offer to sleep on the floor himself, and glean your intentions appropriately.

>source: i'm a guy with a crush on a girl from out of state who may come visit soon

inb4 i just talked her out of sleeping in my bed

/thread

kek

so fucking good

This man got it

No, you should do it. Crushing friendships and being a cunt is the proper way to be a feminist. It's his fault for having these feelings, it is your job to destroy his world.

Great analogy