KC:Jeremy Maclin (groin) downgraded to out
NE:Alan Branch wins appeal, suspension dropped
NE:Patriots expected to use more three-wide sets
SEA:Carroll: Rawls to 'get the ball quite a bit'
DET:Ansah thinks ankle will bother him 'all year'
OAK:Michael Crabtree questionable for Week 13
OAK:Latavius listed as questionable for Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

numberfire.com/nfl/news/11702/derek-carr-s-progression-as-an-nfl-quarterback-has-been-historically-good
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So we all know about the Cowboys offense, but what about the defense?

>Anthony Brown looking really good
>Claiborne finally coming into form
>if Jaylon Smith can come back and perform as he should from his injury
>Next years draft stacked with defensive talent

Like holy shit the Cowboys are about to have the league by the balls for years. Fucking scary.

>Anthony Brown looking really good
Hahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Be more of a homer faggot

Chiefs are going to lose out and miss the playoffs.

Holy fuck, Cowboys fans are awful.

OBSESSED

Dont forget Malik Collins. He got some hits on Bradford and yeah Brown is the highest ranked rookie corner according to PFF. If Jaylon Smith is as good as advertised, the 2016 draft WILL BE HISTORIC. Best QB, RB, AND LB ALL TAKEN IN THE SAME DRAFT. HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE?

>>Anthony Brown looking really good
they literally exposed him last game

and the commentators said it themsevles
>he has not been targeted much all season
>first time getting targeted
>looked average at best

TYBC(ousins)

As a Cowboy fan, I wanted to see the Boys booty blast the Vikings but a win is a win. If we secure home field throughout, we might actually get to the Superb Owl. All we gotta do is win two games at home and anything can happen when the owl is up for grabs.

Derek Stafford looks goofy
Matt Carr looks asian

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

>Philadelphia traded Maclin to draft Agholor

WakeMeUp.jpg

maclin wasn't even traded lol, we just didn't resign him

JUST

>we

How the Jets beat the Colts last year

> Revis playing out of his fucking mind
> Jets D abusing the O line like some bitches and putting pressure on Luck every pass
> Making Gore fumble twice
> Marshall whipping an injured Vontae
> Hilton is double team
> Fitzpatrick actually playing like a quaterback

Let's see how this goes.

27-24 Jets OT

i play on the team though

What position?

I am from the future

DET 33 NO 30
LA 13 NE 34
DEN 24 JAC 14
SF 23 CHI 24
HOU 13 GB 27
KC 24 ATL 31
MIA 17 BAL 20
PHI 21 CIN 20
BUF 27 OAK 30
TB 21 SD 24
NYG 27 PIT 24
WAS 28 ARI 34
CAR 14 SEA 21
IND 30 NYJ 33

Does Dallas win the owl this year? Only question that matters.

>Det 33 NO 30

TYBS

Just knocked the ever living fuck out of a Cowgirls fan. Shit felt so cash

backup TE

She going have poo on her dress

no

PS or active roster?

>#Patriots have placed TE Rob Gronkowski on injured reserve, per a league source. His season is officially over.

RIP

So when Brady wins the owl without gronk and an average defense there won't be any argument who the GOAT is.

Post Em

Well it won't happen so no one has to worry. Brady is and always will be a Gronk/Vinatieri/System baby

Cam Newton will win the Super Bowl amd there is nothing you racist limp dick faggot cracker ass crackers can do about it

DAB

No.

They are eliminated in the divisional round.

NYG 30
DAL 20

>raidniggers

The Cowboys are the most dominant team the league has seen in over a decade, if not longer. They are on a totally different level competitively than any of the opposition. They are going to sweep the SB and it won't even be close.

hi /nfl/

accurate

Falcons/Raiders Superbowl

Get over it
Muh vagina

9/10

Template

>Over a decade
>2007
>2016

Learn to math

>implying it won't be Lions-Raiders

>implying it won't be Rams/Jaguars

>cold snowy winter day
Does it get any more comfy lads?

>4 PM game tomorrow
>4 PM game the week after
>4 PM or even Sunday night game if we win tomorrow

I hate these fucking late games

I just fisted a cowshit fan stuck my whole forearm up his ass. Get wrecked

No one cares Aaron

Your dad did when i fisted him in your room

>that change
>Jewish trip

kek, post a Yarmukle and go full meme

also, >we are going to get BTFO by the raiders in the playoffs, right?

Not having diabeetus is pretty comfy

"Derek Carr's Progression as an NFL Quarterback Has Been Historically Good" numberfire.com/nfl/news/11702/derek-carr-s-progression-as-an-nfl-quarterback-has-been-historically-good

LOL, I didn't even know my dad, jokes on you

Here, have a (you).

Well well well look what came in the mail today lads.

>lelphins think they can stop these madmen

>prescott and elliott elite

stop

>Tahir Whitehead and Marvin Jones have been ruled OUT vs #Saints

Pretty much everyone has managed to stop those madmen this year.

It's not like those guys are any good anyway

Lions still win by double digits easy

Bump Adams down
Bump Casillas up
Bump Shepherd down
Bump Dwayne Harris up at Returner
Bump Gould down since he doesn't have a huge leg and has only attempted two FGs in 5 games with the Giants. also need names put up for Kicker, Punter and Returner anway

I normally hate seeing a starters graph without any below average players but I would actually bump Flowers up to average at the very least. Eli helps them but they have been great in pass pro this year think only like 13 sacks allowed or something

Fratford could light up the Saints secondary with Wes Welker at this point.
Whitehead will hurt though.

Is that Namath?

>prescott and elliott aren't elite
>being this delusional

Elliot is elite
Presott is not.

Both are elite

>>Anthony Brown looking really good
Nigga gets burnt like every other play.

>Jets jersey
>Doing the number one pose, the iconic pose from Super Bowl 3 played between the Jets and the Colts
>#12
I don't know man is it Namath?

Carr with Stafford's face looks bredy gud

Hey he totally got shredded what a high scoring shootout

Prescott isn't elite, but he has high potential to be later in his career.

this user has it correctly.

Well he is playing at a pretty elite level in 12 games so I put him as elite :^)

He also has an absolutely fantastic offensive line. He's very good, but eliteness is something that is attained over the course of a few years at least, not something that is attained immediately. There are very few exceptions to this rule. Honestly though, I'm not sure how Elliot would fair if he wasn't running behind that offensive line. Look at Todd Gurley for example. I'd say both are playing at an elite level, but neither is elite yet. That offensive line is elite however.

Do you ever talk about teams outside the NFC East?

If the boys made it to the Superbowl outside of the Patriots who is the team you would least wanna face and why?

>Browns have a bye

At least they won't lose this week

>Hoping Browns go 0-15
>Last game is at Steelers on 1/1
>Season will be a complete success if by some happy accident the Browns win and end 1-15

Do you realize that pretending all the cowboys players are elite means that if they don't win the owl decisively they're a pathetic bunch of choking pussies?

no doubt in my mind, I'd be most afraid to face either the steelers or the broncos. Best offense or best defense. Realistically though, the cowboys would lose to the seahawks.

I'm a Cowboys fan brah

I just want to see a full season of him before I have my final verdict.

Assuming Tony isn't a greedy jew, he might retire and become the worlds best coach/coordinator.

>outside of the Patriots
why mention them?
their defense was gutted and they lost arguably their best offensive player
about 3-4 teams in the AFC are more menacing right now

Give us Seattle all day at our place.

>browns have more losses than most teams have games played

It's basically a two man race between Garrett and Del Rio for COTY, right?

>The Browns haven't won an NFL game since December 13th, 2015

Offensive line doesn't make the throws. We didn't discount Brady for having one of the best offensive lines during his early career when he won most of his rings do we?

Dak is elite get over it

Outside the Seahwks in the AFC? Bills and to a lesser extent the Chiefs. I don't have much confidence in the Patriots getting past the divisional round without Gronk and a less effective injured Brady. Bills and Seahwaks look to be the only teams left in the league with a good enough defense that can do what the Vikings did and limit both zeke and dak, while also having a good enough offense to exploit the Dallas D who I don't have enough confidence in at stopping the Bills dual threat run game or Seahawks Wilson + Baldwin game.

>about 3-4 teams in the AFC are more menacing right now

Other years they've been fucked after losing Gronk was because they had a limited number of offensive weapons outside of him but this year they still have Edelman, Hogan, Atlus Bennett and Blount running as well as he has his entire career

I'm high on the Chiefs this year but please name 3 other AFC teams you think are better than the Patriots without Gronk. The list would be laughable

I'd take the Chiefs, Broncos, and Raiders in a playoff game against the Patriots without Gronk.

Everyone sleeping on the chiefs
This is why it's going to be great when they're undefeated for the rest of the season and win the Division.

>Raidniggers
They beat them at their own home, not even scared about the paper tigers at Arrowhead.

>Broncucks
DOINK

>Chorgers
Only scary game left in the division, the chargers are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get. Either you btfo them, they have the lead until a 4th quarter choke, or you need to get the lube.

>Titans
While people are sleeping on the titans too, I'm not really afraid of them losing this game at Arrowhead.

>Falcons
Only other scary game left tbqhfamilia, if the Chiefs win this game on Sunday they're AFC West Champions. There is no disputing this fact.

Cowboys defense has problems with smart game managing QBs (wentz, bradford) and Smith is ultimate smart dink and dunk game manager.

That all being said, I still see the Cowboys having the overall best most complete team in the NFL. Bills are second.

Pretty much but if the Raiders finish 11-5 and the Cowboys finish 14-2 I would still think Del Rio would win it simply because of his huge balls call against the Saints week 1

Brady would absolutely torch the Raiders

Semen has played very well at times so that one would come down to homefield advantage which the Broncos are all but guaranteed not to have in the playoffs

Only team that could take the Patriots with or without Gronk is the Chiefs. I'd love to say the Ravens can do it but we've been so inconsistent all year I just don't see it. Our game will still be fun as fuck in a couple weeks

Dak Prescott isn't elite. If you actually watched filf and studied the game you would know that Dak isn't asked to make dangerous throws. He is still being treated like a rookie.

He made one dangerous pass the entire game vs Minnesota and otherwise looked like a college QB. He as potential to be great later in his career but for now he is still playing extremely saffe QB behind a god tier Oline adn RB

Just filter and ignore retarded Cowboys fans and tripfags. They dont even watch any games or players other than the Cowboys games.

>Witten
>LITERALLY hall of fame bound
>not elite
Dropped

>being this delusional
kill yourself.