How does it feel to be raped?

How does it feel to be raped?

Can females enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhwpqJDi0fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While I'm not a female, there are a sizable amount of women that have an orgasm during rape.

no because then its just aggressive sex
do you understand how to read a fucking dictionary jfc cunt

Many girls fantasize about it, but it happening to them still ruins their lives.

Female detected!

Female. Been raped (surprise surprise I know).
The actual act of getting raped is not enjoyable at all. It's actually kinda super fucked and traumatising and if you're unlucky like me, you get perminant life-long injuries.

But in saying that, rape play with my fiancé is really hot.
Although I don't know if it is only hot because I was raped or if it's just a thing I like when it's "consentual"

All the women my friend raped were dry in and wet when finished...

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

>if you're unlucky like me, you get perminant life-long injuries
I'm curious as to what you mean, what kind of injuries?

She was pretty drugged, but I had one of my special ladies squirt when I took her

It's not rape if you enjoy it ;)

what about now

check your edge there, obsidian.

Even if it's rape the body will react anyways, why people don't understand that?, I think that's why some rape victims feel guilty afterwards
Btw if you are a male and someone rape you, you can have an orgasm too you know?

Show us your worthless raped cunt

Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

No, you fucking king idiot

Smells like bait
Or someone with mother issues

You must be a female. Haha, you females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.

I somewhat agree with this statement.

If it weren't for the dumb, naive or careless bitches, I wouldn't be able to do what I do. I, therefore, provide the service of educating the smart ones.

I love how you think we're looking good for you. That's the hilarious part. Keep thinking that. Obviously you have something going on with you.

Try again edgy piece of shit
Also I'm going to assume it was option two

tits or gtfo

How big was his dick? And did he do anal?

i genuinely feel bad for you if you think this. you have a lot of growing up to do. there are a lot of women out there that aren't sluts and whores and deserve respect. And, luckily for them, there are plenty of men who aren't like you.

Bitches always try to look better than other dumb cunts. Why?

Theyre competing for the cock...

it's females all time number 1 fantasy. they prefer to be raped above all other forms of sex

It's not really rape as it's enjoyed as rape implies unwanted sexual advances

they can if it's legitimate rape

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

It depends on the women, some fetish it, others it traumatizes and breaks them for the rest of their lives.

And some women fall into both categories.

There

haven't you heard men can't be raped because men have the power and only those without power can be raped

Mega Bait, but you are also a mega perma virgin fuckwit so you know.

I'm a guy and was raped when I was 15. Nothing enjoyable about it.

you are the reason why this post exist, kill yourself

>to get my cock.
yeah, i doubt that.

everyone can "enjoy" being raped, you would probably cum buckets if you were tied down and had your prostate stimulated

>Nothing enjoyable about it.

That is way you use lube you fucking idiot

Theres really no way to tell beforehand either*

do you like anal?

Not if you drug them

Who cares

lol cringe

muslims detected

youtube.com/watch?v=OhwpqJDi0fo

kek raped by mother

More like samefag

It's just like being tickled when you don't want it

Would you enjoy me ramming a gun up your ass and pulling zi trigger? Right I know you would.

>am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
lol

Raped a couple friends and one asked me to do it again sometime cause her bf never made her cum like that

that too, is cringe.

>There is no such thing as rape
The female body is meant for sex and procreation, giving the body periods when the female isn't pregnant. Women should know their place is being fucked by a man

>The female body is meant for sex and procreation, giving the body periods when the female isn't pregnant. Women should know their place is being fucked by a man

This, their bodies are designed to take dick. If women weren't asking for it they wouldn't dress like sluts everyday.
It should be legal tbh

Wtf that's stupid
I'm out

anyone actually have any real rape vids? the kind that don't end in murder

virgin edgelord detected

Always wanted to run a train on a girl, one after the other guys would just pound her away like 300 lbs of ass and pussy

Women are just meat user, made to extract semen

Wrong again bucko...

Have you ever take a huge shit that make your asshole hurts really bad ?
Thats how women feel when they are being raped , they feel pain and not pleasure.
Getting something inside you without lube and consent its not fun.

Yes women are wired to like rape. It's a primitive protocol and mechanism from a time before the social collective evolved to protect the weak. If a powerful male wanted to have a female he would take her so long as he could overpower her. This is why many women are enamoured with dominant men and fantasize about rape and rough sex. It's part of thier evolutionary biology.

I remember this one time I accidentally gave the shot meant for her to a friend. Lol good times. I had to dose them both...lol

Made it easy to cover up tho... he got the blame

>300 lbs of ass and pussy
dude wat

>bucko
cringe supreme

sure thing, Eugene. Sure thing.

Dude, it's just piss, you're a faggot.

Gosh women are pathetically overprotected. I wish there was at least a national rape day. It would actually motivate me to be /fit/ so I could beat down her bros/whiteknight friends and fuck away all day.

Someone can feel physical pleasure, but if someone enjoys it, it's no longer rape.

Well then, I fucked the piss out of her...

I can relate, i just want a toy, that i can cum in and forget about/do something else. Something about them being reduced to this one purpose always gets me going.

Herp Derp we got us here an expert

kek, enjoy your sad life cuck

> the purge with a twist

Rules...Tits of GTFO.

What hole was raped? You were you asking for it, weren't you...?

>I wish there was at least a national rape day
of course you do, that could get your sorry ass laid seeing as you're too broke and/or ugly to get a hooker.

just end it already.

being this thirsty

Only experience I have is with my current gf. We were mad at eachother and it had been several days since we last fucked. I dont remember it but we were argueing about something I got horny and decided to fuck her. She resisted, I even had to hit her, but I managed to go all the way to putting my dick in her puss. "Shit dude you can get in real trouble for this" so I suddenly stopped. She just stared at me for 10 secs and then asked, why did I stop? She wanted me to go on

imagine being raped in the ass by a 50 year old fat truckdriver would you enjoy it?

Although I do not condone rape, I must admit that I believe many women enjoy it. Their political motivation to create civil wars through mass migration seems to stem from rape fantasies and wanting to be dominated. Western men dont cut it for them anymore, and they want exciting rapey men.

Fuck, are you still here forcing your "meme" with the shitskin tranny?

Nah, your character assessment is wrong. I do pretty good for myself, 75k, a girl every couple months or so, flings mostly.

Exactly

The ass isnt made for penetration though, the vagina is.

A woman would enjoy it

Men don't have a hole designed for dick you dumb shit, women on the other hand do.

damn Eugene, that's quite some rage.

That's pretty much the only thing my best friend enjoys is being raped.

>We fuck friends for years now
>she gets boyfriend
>she says "this time i don't want to fuck around on him"
>we Go three weeks without fucking
>before her new boyfriend it was almost daily
>get drunk with her one night
>she says "if you rape me i wouldn't be fucking around"
>I wait a hour getting harder and harder thinking about fucking her hard
>She goes in kitchen to grab me a beer
>I sneak in behind her
>While she's bent over grabbing beer from the crisper I rip her leggings down and just jam my cock in her
>she struggles and says no repeatedly
>I just push her into the fridge slap her ass and say shut up bitch
>she cums buckets
>I'm soaked from hips down
>I cum buckets
>She asks after why I did that
>I remind her she said rape wasn't fucking around
>I asked her what she thought being raped would be like?
>she says she meant fuck her in her sleep kind of rape
>so later that night she's passed out cold and I fuck her
>when she wakes up she goes to bathroom and comes out and asks if fucked her while she was passed out?
>She says she felt good in the morning but wanted to pretend to be asleep, not actually passed out
anyway we're back to fucking all the time and now I just fuck her when i want to

>trying to prove himself on the internet
just start lifting, like you considered in your first post, that would be a start.

I'd watch it, if only to see beta cucks die in troves as they sacrifice themselves for their women.
The second year the betas slowly realize that protecting women makes no economical sense, so they start trading off their women for weapons and stuff.

And then the two sides slowly switch as the alphas become overwhelmed with the amount of women they have to rape and the betas start to work out due to their sexual frustration.

>Can females enjoy it?
more than you think OP

Town Rapist here

Do you rape her ass too?

From Moldava ?