Why does engaging North Korea spell out WW3? they are nothing in comparison to any superpower

Why does engaging North Korea spell out WW3? they are nothing in comparison to any superpower.

Their military is only over a million and I doubt any other country will aid them.

Set back, South Korea will get hurt pre bad in the process.

How long can US reason with a rattle snake which left alone, it continues growth of icbm and will inevitably over time fire a nuke.

We are going to take it. UsA is just waiting for the best excuse to fire back then profit off new democracy.

>Set back, South Korea will get hurt pre bad in the process.

oh right fuck SK who cares about them anyway 이 양키새꺄

It isn't heroic, it's in capitalist interest.

They just want a reason to clear out that are and bring em freedom. After that they are closer to china and russia which has a bond together if they start war against russia.

name 1 resource the usa would want for nK?

By not being imperialistic dinugses and letting relations cool down, all this stuff just pours gas on the fire. If we had minded our own business we'd be chill with the whole world. It's too far along now, I fear.

Typical redneck

if girls generation goes down, i go down

women

lol

You realize NK kidnaps women from China and Japan specifically because NK hasn't got enough women there... right?

Very sneaky, best Korea.
Very sneaky

>Their military is only over a million
1 million active personel and almost 8 million reserves. I'd say they are a threat.

Yeah but how many guns do those 9 million have access to? Or weapons that pose any sort of threat to planes/tanks/naval bombardments/drones/cruise missiles etc. etc.

Quite a few. But an army is only one part of what they are offering in place of a threat. What about planes/bombs/etc, the US have much more shit.

they have a gun and at least a handfull of ammo for the fighting majority,just the most of it is really old shit....i mean like hopper fed light machine guns old.then the rest its pretty much grab'n'go.but war with them isn't too realistic.the only way we go to war with them is if they are high enough on their own propaganda to actually attack something and provoke it themselves.but i think Un likes being among the fed and warm in the region so war isn't likely.just more aggressive dick measuring

Most people won't be able to tell the difference

The 8 million reserve are just fucking farmers/workers that believe in their human god and will die for him not knowing how to wield a gun.

To all you idiots who think north korea is a treath.

North korean's are since pre-school educated about the mythos of their leaders.

How their country is the most prosperous and glorious in the world, their leader is held to god-like status.

And those who question this are held in control by the fear of strict retalation to them selves and their loved one's.

As soon as foreign troops march in the streets and their shitty infrastructure is being bombed to dust.

This mythos is going to crumble faster then their fucking country.

Not to mention northkoreas economical power to supply their army in any given war, their allready on food aid from china.

That's... that's what I said?

And NK's Air Force uses completely outdated aircraft, their Armored divisions use tanks that got stomped by allied tanks way back in the Gulf Wars, and the allies have only made BETTER tanks since then. They don't have any form of effective navy and even if they had a thousand ships they certainly don't have the weapons technology to match the range of US ships (read about the British v Argentina to see how that pans out).

The only threat they do legitimately pose, is long-range artillery guns and rockets (BM-21s etc) that are pointed and zeroed on South Korean population centers... and the issue there is mainly "what are the shells loaded with?"

South Korea is the main nigger to receive major ramifications, they are either going to get fucked up, or really fucked up,

It doesn't but the military might not be the best way to handle it. China is already getting sick of North Korea's antics, there's been talk of China moving towards supporting South Korea more because they actually have a lot of business with them and can negotiate with them more easily. You let North Korea to continue doing what they do and work to make sure that South Korea becomes a more attractive option for the Chinese. Do that and North Korea will crumble because they will soon find themselves alone in the world with no one to rely on.

You did say that, sorry misread, i'm tired. Yeah basically they're fucked, but hopefully the US destroyers will defend SK.

Because North Korea will kick things off by nuking South Korea and Japan. And by extension hitting China and Russia with fallout. China and Russia will take steps to avoid this, SK and Japan don't want to become glass parking lots. But yes North Korea would be destroyed in days obviously. That's not the problem.

>implying that someone would fire a nuke

Then there's also the issue that the population is by and large brainwashed. You'd have to commit a genocide and kill 25 million North Koreans. Not only is that ambitious even for a holocaust, you'd then be running a holocaust.
Without internal dissent being a leading factor you're not going to topple its status quo. If you're le epic edgelord xD then sure you can bark online about lel let's just kill all the gooks, but in practice as a policymaker it's a situation you can't do anything with.

Because people say China will come to the aid of NK. In reality China doesn't give a shit about Kim or his regime but they also don't want any US bases bordering China. Meanwhile China also knows that NK launching a nuke at a US target or ally would result in a yuge US nuclear retaliation which would cripple their region.

My uncle who was in Nam said that the South Koreans where all faggots. They would hold hands with each other while in a war zone. kek he hates those gooks.

Vietnam and Korea were two separate Wars

The hand holding is actually a strategy that cuts down on the north Koreans kidnapping the south Koreans. They do that a lot