Pick one Sup Forums and why

Pick one Sup Forums and why

20 years rent free.

20 years rent free.

rent. youd save enough money to buy infinite hookers with better asses

Or tacos with better asses

Shiiiit nigga, free rent. I can buy all the ass, gas, and tacos I need with that.

I own my own house.

I have a company vehicle with free gas.

I can afford to eat a lot better than Taco Bell.

I guess it would depend on the quality of the ass.

I spend more on gas than rent. So gimme dat ass gas

Yeah fuck, the rent. I don't need the rest.

2 years hitting that ass cause I have terminal cancer.

Rent free, no brainer.

20 years of Gas. I can sleep in my car, I can't drive my house.

that ass has STD's
tacos make u fat
rent free in a ghetto?

gas. gimmie gas. i will sell gas

So you want aids too?

This is such a stupid nigger meme

free tacos for life
>sell the tacos
>pay rent
>pay gas
>bribe ass

20 years free gas. I would buy a really nice RV and live in it FO FREE

You sound like you've done this before. You work at a taco truck?

Pick taco's, create a taco company.
Get money therefore ass, a house and a car with gas.

?????

i'm just going to assume for balance reasons the 20 years of free rent is only at the address you currently live at. So I'd pick tacos for life.

You know you a stupid nigger right?

This

Ok well that is cheating. Also has wheels so it is a vehicle and not a house. still you got what i was saying though.

this raises more questions than answers...

ive worked at a taco shop in distant Texas for a year.

If that ass has a nice boipucci i'm taking the ass.

Doesn't need.to be taco bell. But I guess real good tacos are really cheap anyways

what a boner kill, this guy

Faggot go home

Penis too small for that thick ass, tacos are so cheap they're literally free, i choose gas

Free rent obviously

Rent>Tacos>Ass>Gas

Like it would matter

You could do the same with the gas and you would get easier money.

rent

>not tacos
Are you all retarded?
The tacos.

is it unlimited gas for the 20 years?

If somehow I could make tacos with enough variety of food, basically that'd be free food forever.

If not, 20 years of rent, but that depends on which place you are. Living in a place with sky high unemployment would make it worthless

Rent if I can pick the place. If you're picking then I'll take gas.

Swap gas for grass and we are golden

20 yrs free gas.
I'd buy a truck with a tank car and start howling that shit till the gas stations run dry, then start selling my own gas. Then I take the profits and build a huge-ass pimpin villa, then I get them hoes with nice booty. Also tacos are just small change at this point.

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Free gas. If I want $$$ I can just fill some cans and sell it.

Gas.
I'd become a road comic.

Rent free

Rent.

I don't spend 10 grand per year on gas or tacos, and you can get a VERY nice prostitute for much less than that.

free tacos/20yrs gas
get money, fuck bitches

Are you an authorized distributor or reseller of commercial fuel?

Because if not, you can go to jail for that.

Free gas. Because i love driving. I'd be chasing midnight every night.

the twenty years rent free and just live dat Sup Forums life

20yrs rent free

Free Tacos. No limit was stated so you can have infinite. Sell tacos then obtain the other options. Enough money can get you some fine ass and the other options become easy to do with enough taco money

Nothing's free son. Your company pays for gas.

Renr is worth more then all of thoes combined

I spent almost a decade living out of my car, unless you're talking RV's or maybe like a van you can stretch out in, it's fuckin horrible. It's doable certainly, but not the least bit pleasant.

it's legal to sell tacos, it's not legal to sell gas

Are you the owner of an authorized and certified restaurant meeting all State Health Protocols and Practices?

Because if not, you can go to jail for that.

/thread

My wife has a massive ASS, own an electric car and work from home. I don't rent so tacos will be for me.

20 yrs rent free.

Spend that time building a taco empire, become rich, fuck bitches with bubble butts, be so rich that paying for gas will seem like chump change.

Rent free. This isn't even a choice.

Net present value is higher on the rent

>I have a very economic car so gas is cheap.
>I don't like tacos enough to eat them for free, presumably every day to save hella money. Plus you'd just gain a ton of weight.
>That ass is pretty jizz inducing but 2yrs is a pretty shit deal. Plus I'd have to see the whole picture. What about her face? her tits? And the deal would have to be 5yrs+ to be actually worth it.
Long story short I choose the rent because that means I can move into any place I want and have that place already paid for, for 20 years.

Free rent, I`m not in to fat latina asses, I dont eat tacos because I´m not a mexican and I use my companycar so I dont pay for the gas

Trips get.

20yrs free gas.
fill up a tanker everyday.
sell gas.
$$$

20 years of rent is only about $220,000. $300,000 if you're talking city rent.

That's not exactly enough to build an empire.

i would get the free gas for 20 years and open up a gas station and sell gas super cheap

rent a mansion

You retards, go for the Tacos

Fuck you faggotron

You niggers are all poor because you don't see the business opportunity here. Get free gas, sell the gas, job fucking done.

Okay, so you live in a very nice house. You aren't given the potential rent as cash, the rent is only a reflection of your savings in regards to personal income.

So unless you can afford to rent a mansion with your income, and you're instead saving that income, then renting a mansion doesn't accomplish jack shit for you.

Just a reminder that selling gas is illegal unless you're certified.

Gas, unlimited source you can resell for profit. Rent and taco cost is no longer an issue.
p.s. that bitch too fat for me.

free rent obviously

get certified

20 years rent free

If I'm living rent free for 20 years, I would invest the money I currently make + my current liquid assets in my taco business.

Black market. Fuck regulations.

What about biodiesel? I know a guy who used to somehow refine it in his garage, from restaurant grease. Although that was quite a while back so I wouldn't be surprised if it got outlawed between then and now, now that I think about it I did hear that his house burnt down. Feel like an idiot for never connecting those two dots, but I didn't really know the guy personally, it was just a friend of the family.

Free gas

Choosing anything other than free rent is retarded.

I'll be nigger rich with the free rent.

I'm a tits man, I don't drive much, my job comfortable covers my mortgage, so...
FREE TACOS MOTHERFUCKER! I love Mexican food.

Do you have a place of business and capital to pay the certification and inspection fees? Do you have containers that meet State standards?

You'll have to put down a lot of money to start selling gas.

Well, by that logic, OP also didn't specify that the free rent option was only available for one residence. Get a bunch of houses and rent them out, probably much more lucrative than your fucking taco stand.

get a loan dipshit
its not like your business can fail when all your product is free or almost free after shipping and running costs

Still get the rent free, then rent it out

If you're living in your car then you are driving your house you stupid fuck.

Free rent, doesn't even specify what apartment. But even a cheap crappy apartment, it's a no brainer.

This is a fucking retarded thread.

gas would save me about 42k$
tacos would save me 143k$
rent would save me 336k$

i'll take the rent.

oh wait, thats depicting a 2-4bdrm, 1-2 bth, with manicured yards, west coast architecture, and probably bundled utilities, probably more like 2000/mo, so let me recalculate.....

thats $480,000

so, to recap
-ass
-~$50k in gas
-~$150k in tacos
-~$480k in rent

i will gladly take the HALF MILLION in rent

See, I'm just envisioning this malicious genie scenario where i pick the upper left option and my reward is the right to literally punch her ass for two years. No fucking, just beating the shit out of it until nothing is left but ruin.

lol

You expect to eat $140,000 worth of tacos in your lifetime?

Or it's exactly like the image, with nothing above or below the cutoff. Just an ass, most of a left arm, some hair, and most of the left and right legs.

thats 10 $1 tacos a day for 38 years

~3 tacos/ day
~$2/taco, $6/day
6 x 365 = 2190
2190 x 60 (expected lifespan remainder) = 131400

If she can't stop you from hitting her with your hands how is she gonna stop you from hitting her vag with your dick?

So if somebody is living under a bridge suddenly bridges become houses too? Excuse me while I take out a mortgage on my current bridge then go sleep under another one for a night, and then mortgage that too. And so on down the line until Im rich as piss.

I like eating things besides tacos occasionally.

And you sure as shit aren't living that long if all you eat is tacos.