Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

Britfag here, not going to go into a massive rant about why but, what does Sup Forums know about the cheapest and painless ways to commit suicide.

First option is to get pass-out drunk and lay my neck on a train track late at night.

Help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFeIRVueNRM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call 10 different suicide hotlines saying you've hung yourself and see if they call the cops for you. Once a few cops arrive, tackle them until they shoot you. Won't look like a suicide and will look like police brutality. Best part is, it doesn't cost anything. Worse case scenario though, they might not shoot you and you get arrested regardless.

Sounds ambitious, but in Britain cops don't carry guns, so at best they'd beat me and I'd end up with a therapist watching my every move.

I miss the old Sup Forums when there were real psychopath browsing here giving solid advice for this kind of stuff...

Chlorine gas

You don't, my dude. Sit down and tell us your story, Sup Forumsrother.

livestream ...Sup Forums want to see this

Tell me why you want to kill yourself, user.

That's a good alternative if all else fails. Thanks mate...

Nah, no point really already been down that road once and all it's done it prolong the inevitable.

what the fck is wrong with Sup Forums

>Broke
>18 M
>Overweight [Not chubby, clinically overweight to point of being disgusting to look at]
>Never had a gf
>About to be thrown out into the streets
>No family left who I can go to

Guess I'm a bit of a bitch for going against what I just said about not wanting to talk.

Maybe, if a good idea comes up, I'll set a time and date and report back when I've got the whole thing setup.

you can be famous , do it on livestream
>Sup Forums will spam pepe - best part of livestream

OP is not a faggot - confirmed

Your not OP, british people dont get thrown out on the streets. Go to a youth hostel or go to uni. you can have 4 years at uni paid in full by student finance.

Have a little hope for the future, dude. Look, I lasted one long shitty year of zero contact with this girl I loved, accumulated 20 enemies and failed pretty much every test in school but because I held on and waited for (and took them when I could rather than wasted them) chances and opportunities I came out with a girlfriend, pretty much a personal army of old best friends and a new perspective on life (though that's not to say I wasn't always retardedly optimistic about everything).

That was the extremely condensed version of my hardest year, come on tell us your story, why you want to commit suicide. Let us give you advice on how to fix your life rather than fix you a real pain in the neck.

Pic vaguely related

Both these made me smile a little bit^^

I think there's some sad humor in doing that as it'll actually be slightly fun if it does happen.

Only Sup Forums can make me smile in such a worthless time to be alive kek.

I am British, guess I've just not even considered that an option. I think it's much better to just cash out my chips while I'm at a point where I can happily.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YFeIRVueNRM

Watch as many of these as possible, all is not lost. I was suicidal for along time but this guy really helped me get back on track.

Losing weight is free and cheaper when you have no money to buy food (although warning: cheap junk food will keep you fat), being an 18yo virgin isn't that bad, 50 is worse, don't you have any friends you can bunk with until you get a job or government housing to stay in?

I always hate these threads because faggots on Sup Forums never provide the ultimate method:

if you have a vehicle, lock yourself in the garage and just die from CO poisoning. Painless, no mess. That or a similar helium mask apparatus. Depriving your brain of oxygen is the best way to go because you really aren't programmed to have any negative response to it except for falling asleep and dying painlessly. It's the way to go. Just make sure someone won't find you after you've passed out because they'll try to save your life and its likely the hypoxia you experienced will cause permanent brain damage which will make your life even more terrible

Nah I don't want to let my friends know and ruin their day, they know that if I do commit suicide it'll be on my terms and there isn't anything they can do to stop me.

helium method is an awful troll that just leaves you with irreparable nerve damage. Would stop you from every actually killing yourself.

WE gonna make Sup Forums great again

>painless

Wat

Surely it doesnt matter though, student debt cant follow you to the grave, and I know so many people who were socially inept that never thought theyd have friends/get a gf and uni changed all of that. Its literally a melting pot of people there will be 100s of people just like you.

huge dose of LSD ... dont kill you but helps you to find out how

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>being literally fucking retarded

Nigga you are 18 mother fucking years old. Don't an hero like my faggot friend did in 2008. Selfish dick move and leaves everyone wondering why and what they could have done differently.

in belfast they do

Dubs of truth

the sad thing is low % commit suicide , most of them just want attention
> be NPD and fck with others sanity

Please don't.

I work on the railway and it's not fun watching bits of your faggot brain and your left foot fly past the window at 70mph.

Actually fuck it. Go ahead.

>uses wikipedia as souce,

Look up all the failures relating to suicide bags using helium. Specifically helium.

fast food

Les Brown is good too

OP here

Top bloody kek

I'm not going to go full autistic and jump in front of a moving train. I'm going to pass out with my neck lay firmly on the rail and let the problem solve itself.

Why do you care how cheap it is? You're killing yourself?

Saved for if I can get a loan and buy that shit.

Thanks

why not just inject a syringe full of air? Or go to uni like a normal person.

Cause I'm broke and like the thread below, they cost money to do.
I've looked up multiple different ways, but most involve having things like some kind of Carbon monoxide canister or a gun.

its seems good

Welcome, go for your dream, boi

Cause fuck going to uni and putting myself in more debt than I already have.

your talking about killing yourself though. also you can get a grant. I only paid 3 grand a year and it was all covered by grant, im welsh though.

OP here
I decided I'm to weak even for suicide. I'm just going to live with the rats in the sewer and eat human feces. Thanks for the advice though Sup Forumsros

Would you mind taking a debt and fly to germany before you kys? Would like to rape you and or gangrape you.

Bail the fuck out of there. Get a loan and go to some eastern europe shitty country.Or thailand.

Just do one thing right fgt

>Might aswell be me.

I'm off now, need to pretend like nothing is going on to my brother soon and I can't be browsing and replying to this thread if I want to pull this off without being thrown into a suicide watch.

Thanks Sup Forumsros I'll make a post with a livestream link when it comes around.

this, just run bro, once you get started you'll even find it hard to stop. It's instinctual, especially if you really are on the verge of suicide.

No I'd much rather learn to be a rat. They seem nice and they are smarter than humans, so I wouldn't have to deal with you filthy animals anymore.

Suicide is never the answer, you could change your life within a matter of weeks, don't listen to anyone who would encourage such stupid decision, life is precious, preserve it.

UK sucidide hotline:116 123

These people work 24/7 to help people like you, instesd of taking to this message board for terrible advise, talk to them.

Good luck brother, stay strong x

Let Pepe decide for you

What the fuck?
Your police don't carry guns? That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard

>buy syringe
>shoot air into your veins
> ????
PROFIT!

OP here
Fuck you faggot I'm living with rats and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You normie gaytard, haven't you been following this thread at all.

don't kill yourself, don't let the niggers win.

What's worse a nigger or a sand monkey?

you have probably just a depression, which is a treatable condition

Heroin.

a nigger sand monkey with some pedophil-believes aka mudslims.

Hey that's pretty good

Yeah come to Bangkok and I'll show you around OP

I bet you'll feel better after getting some puss

1. Don't life is short enough. You'll die of natural causes much faster than you expect. 18? You have to many opportunities to unfuck yourself.

2. If you're delusional enough to do it anyway: Do not pick a method which can fail and leave you handicapped. So no trains, jumping, or hanging because brain damage and amputation.

3. It basically takes three minutes to die no matter how brutal you do it. A news reported got shot with muliple bullets and just bolted down the street and around the corner.then died.

Both are equally worthless

If you want to die, you don't care about pain. You just fucking do it. Either an hero or fuck off with your pathetic attention shit. Fucks sake.

Why are ya'll so pussies?
Stop browsing Sup Forums already you Sup Forumsitches.
OP, jump off a fucking roof and livestream it with a GoPro.