This was yesterday. Cant stop thinking about it, and what she actually meant. Does this mean she wants me...

This was yesterday. Cant stop thinking about it, and what she actually meant. Does this mean she wants me? Help a Sup Forumsrother out

she wants you

yes you fucking cunt

Lmao are you serious. Who is this stupid?

lol, you blew it you fucking beta cuck

But she doesnt flirt on a regular basis? Or maybe thats just her boring personality?

Could of
Could of
Tell the bitch to fuck off.

Window of opportunity: closed

>call girls "degenerate"
>don't know why he has no gf

^
She doesn't know her own language, she's probably got multiple STDs from all those uneducated nigger cocks she's had stay away OP

It means you sperged by insulting her when she was coming onto her then left her hanging when she fawnishly tried you again because you spaghetti'd and went quiet.

>when she was coming onto her
*onto you

She has nice little feet first time we met she let me play with them, but she was with bf (late night, dark room. He didnt know) Fuck

We quite often endulge in playful banter such as name calling

You shot her down hard. She now feels unattractive to you and will be fucking others instead once someone else comes along who does make her feel erotic. I'm going to assume this isn't the first time you get cold feet. After trying and taking hits to her self-esteem for a while she will ultimately conclude you are either gay or autistic, and both will be correct.

I didnt get cold feet? She brought it up out of no where, and we had never spoken about that sort of stuff before. I have hooked up with other girls before, but trying to look for a relationship and just dont know where she is

youre such an idiot. she was wanting to hook up with you, but your sad insecure self thought she was hooking up with someone else and u blew it by calling her a degenerate. wow. fucking pathetic

none of u virgins think this is how people hook up right? (insulting a girls sluttyness and she says u might have gotten some) is the opposite of her being willing to bang you. the fact that she asked if u miss her feet shows ur a pet bug to her. best shot u have at her fucking u is to tell her you wouldn't have banged her.

Let me guess you're a vocal atheist on reddit?

>but trying to look for a relationship and just dont know where she is

You sir are a certified faggot.

Have either of you said anything since?
If not: "Why, would you rather hook up with me?"
If yes: missed that boat by a long shot. Wait for the next one.
If she wants to flirt like that, match her.

Nope, 15 y/o ausfag who only browses Sup Forums and instagram

I feel sorry for your sex life bro.
I have a bunch of friends I could just tell I want to fuck and that's about the size of it. If the attraction's there and you talk about it directly then it's natural to get a fwb thing going.

OP could turn this car around any moment by just sending her a message out of the blue telling her he's going to make her toes curl and to get her ass over to his place.

Underage b&

Again, 15. Sexlife is good with fingering girls at movie theaters for now

lmao ur a virgin. none of that had shit to do with what I said. "of the attractions there" you clearly have no fucking clue when someones attracted to you. i feel bad for your just in general.

You need to go all in OP. Make her blow you while a dog plows her from behind or something. Iunno maybe it's not your thing, but Melrose Place over there was raising issues with casual sex and I'm telling you you'll regret it if you don't milk it for all it's worth cause life is short and your airtime with teen poon is even shorter.

Edgy

Nah man. The opposite. I was an insecure teen who blew even more chances than the loads I wasted on hentai.

Should i just do dubs decides on what i say when she wakes up? (2am in aus)

Fuck you Dave

"I'm about to cum thinking of you"

This

You are genuinely a fucking idiot

OP she said

>"could of"

tell the dumb bitch its

>"could have"

then dump her ass, find a girl who can read

Want some cum on your face? Cum over now.

This

"I'm sorry for my insecurities, but I just want to let you know.... Ill happily be you're femdom slave."

Well. Fuck.

Post results OP.

Nah it'll work just don't fuck up again. Don't get ahead of yourself, just tease her and make those ovaries vibrate OP.

Now we wait. Name will be ebony for future reference.

Why censored you fucking wanker?

1) show up at her door
2) fuck her

THIS ISNT COMPLICATED user

Names, places etc. I did whats dubs decided. Dont get greedy user

Censur? This is what Sup Forums is against

This better not be a fucking nigger, user.

You called her a degenerate and she inadvertently called you cuckolded, banter typically follows this formula when speaking with women and faggots alike (provided they aren't pants-shittingly angry).

Just send back
>could have*

whats her name user?

Nope. Qt white girl, 8/10. Small and shy. And, for bonus points, she literally wears longsleeves and holds her sleeves in her hands. And i just fucked it up for the chan.

what
did
you
censor
you
virgin
faggot

Name is ebony, as the name would indicate?

nah there's still a chance of recovery m8

why the fuck would she get bonus points for this?

i suppose it's what OP thinks cute is

Because in my book, that shit is top tier

A person's name says a lot

>"hooked up"
Fucking American kids. I think I'd punch someone if I ever heard them say "hook up" instead of fuck.

you have autism, girls who do that are the same girls who pretend to be cute, pretend to have a high pitched voice, pretend to like video games and have hissy fits for attention

oh have fun not fucking this chick btw

dubs get

Yep. People have threads of animated dogs fucking cats etc. on this board as we speak. Let me have this one not completely weird attraction.

Winrar. OP punch her in the face.

JUST
SAY
YOU'RE
WORRIED
ABOUT
HER
IF
SHE
REALLY
NEEDS
TO
FUCK
JUST
SAY
YOU'RE
AVAILABLE

There you go user, free puss.

...and then get the everloving shit beaten out of you.

Also winrar'd myself.
FUCKING PUNCH HER YOU FAGGOT.

Oh god what the fuck Sup Forums is giving me dubs nonstop.
PUNCH HER NAO.

winner dinner chicken winger

by who? americans are all pussies thats why they need guns and helmets for football

Can confirm i am not beta faggot, and refuse to be backup option

You call your friends "mates" because you inbred retards believe that you can procreate with the same sex.

For the last time. I am a 15 y/o ausfag. Not on the search for a fuck. Hooking up (making out, oral etc.) Will be fine for now. Will fuck on later occasions

no we say mate because it's our language and we can do whatever the fuck we want. Enjoy Trump and i hope your child dies in a school,

>that insult only works in one country, and its yours

I know why You have no gf

agreed indeed

underage, go ban

Leave faggot

>girl mentions hooking up with you in any way
>you'd be interested
>you don't make a move or offer right then and there

What the fuck? If you weren't interested, that'd be one thing, but even if she didn't mean it you could offer in a cocky way that could easily be played down/ ignored as you move forward in that scenario.

If you don't know what someone "really means" but you want to know, fucking ask. Or force them into a situation where they have to be open and explain. Don't just hesitate and sit in your room overthinking it.

What the fuck. I don't usually call people beta, but this is some beta shit.

>not on the search for a fuck

>i'm hoping my dick hasn't fully grown yet

Fucking Australian kids.

Ok boys. The original discussion is over. Op here, and many people have stated i have made a mistake. Ok, i see that now. I am in no way a beta. Just didnt handle the situation properly. Ill post results of dubs (cum over) as soon as she responds. Be on the look out in around 7 hours (10am austime) if anyone actually cares

OP won't deliver I have foreseen it.

your obsession with not being a beta makes you a beta

real, adult men don't even know what beta is, your immaturity is showing

Trips truth

Checked.

Can confirm that op is going to deliver. If someone wants to make a discord to keep up with the jonses and see exactly what she says, and if we continue i will be happy to post it on there

another user here
she definitely wants you, man
maybe she doesn't flirt because she's insecure.
she's probably thinking that "maybe you don't want to bang her"
now ask yourself, do you flirt with her? She won't if you don't

Not immaturity, just dont appreciate people calling me things i am not. If he said idiot or moron instead, wouldnt have a problem. As i have obviously fucked up :)

These were the types of responses i was looking for. Peoples actual opinions on the matter. Ty user

First you find her a degenerate, then suddenly she becomes desirable just because she would fuck you too? You're not just degenerate yourself, you're desperate as well

here you are again defending yourself against some made up word, beta. i mean can you describe what a beta is without saying beta? sexy guys aren't just masculine, they're a combination of masculine and feminine, you're a childish retard, and you are beta because you're on 4 chan asking for advice and getting into arguements about a word that hurts your feelings. fucking pussy

You should play your beta card that you were born with OP. Mabye she likes it

do you realise you just called yourself an idiot and a moron?

As stated before, we toss playful comments/ insults back and forth all the time

Of course i do. No point in lying

you know it's really childish to do that, why not just talk to her like a man?

have you ever heard of the expression that boys insult the girls they love? this whole thread is unbareably childish

fucking normies

Ok, i wont respond to people like you again (who push for a response by using insults) Everyones problems are solved. I am not bothered by these things, but continue if you wish

OP has a fixation on not being a beta, i think if we keep calling him beta and childish we can peer pressure him into not fucking this girl!

>oh wait he doesn't even want to fuck her because he has a tiny dick and can't fuck anybody until his dick grows when he reaches 18