3x3, 4x4, 5x5 last week

tapmusic.net/
rec, rate, guess stuff

I feel like I see that butthole surfers record every thread.
Maybe it's time I give it a listen.

Yeah, I also gave it a listen because it was on literally every chart a couple of days ago.

great stuf here outside of Cashmere Cat. Listen to Flipper

Am I A PLEB or a PATRICIAN?

is Demarco's new album good?

lmao

The new Cashmere Cat isn't that great but I like that track with SOPHIE a lot even though MO kinda ruins it. Also, how do I into Heavier Than a... ? I tried to listen to that album a couple of days ago and the vocals scared the shit outta me, I had to stop it.

>Views
>Emotion

damn right you should listen to Butthole Surfers. they are great
LDR scared you? how?
I dunno just listen to it some more? Night Of The Assassins is their most accesible track imo just just like listen to that until you like it

Nothing wrong with 50 tho? lol

the second to last song is his best track to date, but every thing else is kinda alright. same mac with new instruments.

>LDR scared you? how?
I was listening to it while being in bed after I had a couple of drinks out. I was definitely not in the mood for it, I'll come back to it some day re listening to a track again and again when you're clearly not into the music doesn't sound like a great idea.

everyone is patrician

what k-pop should i listen to to make the cute koreaboo girls on campus fancy me?

eh

+ the good Foxygen album
- the bad Foxygen album

both Foxygen albums are great, what are you talking about?

no French qt :/
9/9 good taste

tells themselves they know how to do drugs responsibly but is starting to develop a dangerous habit

has already developed his dangerous habit and is now trying (with debatable success) to break it

just got done with some stressful deadlines

gives off the image of a depressed loner but is actually a fairly happy dude

trying to get out of their comfort zone, not enjoying it too much but persevering anyway

either white and respected by their black friends or black and respected by their white friends

how ya doin Pop

has fancy wallpaper

has significantly less interesting wallpaper but otherwise has good taste in interior design

sorry I was gonna guess something about yours but my god it's been forever since I even thought about Tiger Army, god that takes me back.

Op here, your guess is pretty spot on. Im pretty sure the same thing applies to you too judging by your chart, am I right?

if I had a dealer it would probably be the case, but as it stands I'm clean

well i don't know the koreaboos on your campus
but a guy would get my attention if he liked f(x), blackpink, gain or t-ara to name a few

i am good, just ate some chicken and listened to some music
how are you doing today how's things

pls fuck me. need dick

p good, got pizza for dinner. Been a slow day but that's how I like it.

Lover Boy is a great record.
Also, nice HOLV. Have you listened to other Cocteau Twins albums?.
You have a good music taste, regardless of how pleb or patrician it can be.
Listen to some Madlib.
Is Zeitgeist a good album? I want to listen to some late Smashing Pumpkins and i don't know where to start.
Also, nice KG&TLW.
I don't think i've ever seen Soda Stereo in someone's chart. Have you listened to Dynamo?

danke. king gizzard is the best australian band in existence rn, imo.
yeah, zeitgeist is pretty good. all the songs sound kinda the same, though. it's probably the best album they've released since mellon collie, though