Why does everyone hate us so much?

Why does everyone hate us so much?
on a vacation I can't even ask for the time in another country without getting insulted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doPR-6X9h7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be german
>can't even afford a wristwatch
it's always the same time anyway hans

Stop wearing socks and sandals, you fucking scumbag

>[currentyear]
>doesn't carry a phone or watch

what shitty places are you visiting?

Like you wouldn't know..

it was just an example. Of course I have my own watch.

>be German
>go on holiday
>forget watch
>ask for time
>everyone is confused as to why a German would be so unorganised as to forgetting a watch
>German proceeds to build clock tower
>everyone gives him dirty looks because he is steal the jobs

>without getting insulted.
what do they say?

the genocide mostly

>have your own watch
>still bother people asking for the time
>somehow eluded as to why people tell you to fuck off
I see.

You literally act like subhuman monkeys, shout, dress like homeless, and you overall hypocritical sneaky personalities: being nice and robotic at first, and saying shit before backs afterwards.

Don't forget the German autism, they don't how to relax.

France, Britain and Netherlands.
I wanted to visit other countries too, but these have ruined my experience.

I never asked anyone for the time. It was just an example because what really happened is even more ridicolous.

>France,
Everyone knows they are stuck up cunts.

Oh well, welcome to the club, it happens when you influence other countries.

I waa never insulted in foreign countries. Especially French and Dutch people have been really nice to me. Maybe you're just a brown subhuman no one wants to talk to.

>what really happened is even more ridicolous.
Curious, what happened, my friendly autistic kraut?

>Everyone knows they are stuck up cunts.
What's this?

Germans are cold and rude.

Can't handle the truth pierre?

what really happened

Welln slightly thrown off that there'd be an user thinking of me as stuck-up, but that's the dangers with coming on this website then again.

It's all bants abdul al baguette, no need to worry.

Heh, knew I could get you to retract that with some prancing around in this here comment section.

I don't hate you,

I like germans, actuall germans tho, not the "New Germans"

>directly responsible for fucking up Yurop many many times throughout history and still doing it today.
>indirectly rose the jews to power after WWII and created Israel.
Gee I wonder why.

I'm White with brown eyes

>be me 10 years old
>in France
>go to ice cream bar
>ask the icecream man for one ball
>Turbo broken english
>he asks me from where I am
>tell him I'm from Germany
>give him the money
>after he got it he throws the Ice away

>be my aunt
>go to britain
>get dogshit thrown at her head after mentioning where she's from

>be me in netherlands
>18 years old
>go into small village
>everyone is nice
>even when I speak german
>some guys come along
>I ask them for direction
>they hear the strong accent
>one of them spits on my shoes
>then they go and scream something in dutch

>>tell him I'm from Germany
>>give him the money
>>after he got it he throws the Ice away
I loled

That's no reason to hate on a single person

To be fair, I wouldn't waste my ice cream on a child who's going to end up on Sup Forums.

I don't hate you tho germbro. Just your country.

Brits created israel

Thats why I said indirectly.

Meh, visit the usa, no one will give a fuck. Where I live there are Portuguese, vietnamese, mexicans, indians, chinese, guatemalans, poles, greeks, brazilians, etc.

One more foreigner among the many, you can speak as much hitlerspeak as you want and no one will give a fuck.

I bet that faggot hasn't even stepped outside of the country. France has some of the nicest people I've met.

>brown eyes
>white
hmmm...

McDonalds employees are told to be nice to customers.

Thanktchu user, and I'm happy that those to have experienced France for themselves detracts from those usual stereotypes reddit would be happy to wallow in.

Americans are pretty cool too, albeit maybe a little invasive when you're in their stores, but that's not much of a bother.

Delete this.
I didn't ask for it. I have French and Italian ancestors.

When german ppl comes here,they are the only tall in the area

pay debts

Just pretend you are turk. Works for me.

German tourists are cool here. Though they do have this weird thing, they dig big holes at the beach and then just kinda sit in them and relax. It's not a bad weird just unexpected.

>I have French and Italian ancestors.
What a disgusting mixture.

Like I said: I didn't ask for it.

>Germans are chill
>new germans are shit

How tall are you?

Oh, hadn't caught on about that.
Nevertheless, that's a ghastly thing to subject to another human being. Which kind of Italian?

Maybe its because you're Bava*rian and are hidining something here.

>be me 10 years old
>in France
>go to ice cream bar
>ask the icecream man for one ball
>Turbo broken english
>he asks me from where I am
>I tell him that I am a noble bavarian child of royal heritage, and that literally all of my anchestors were cousins and sometimes even sisters
>I tell him that Bavaria is the best part of Germany and also the richest and that Bavarians are superior even though Bavaria is an underdeveloped shithole for rich former nobles to spend the rest of their lives in fucking their sisters as is tradition in Bavaria
>I tell him that Bavaria has the highest living standart because most retarded people already die off because of heavy incest practiced in Bavarian culture
>I tell him that in their entire history Bavarians have accomplished many great things but in reality the disgusting Bavarians have accomplished nothing but being whiney, sissy faggots who leech of all other Bundesländer
>give him my fake made up bavarian money and ensure him that it is worth more than anything from Germany
>he throws the ice away

>Why does everyone hate us so much?

>want to visit gf
>people are super nice
>gf and her mom is embarrassed to show me their appartment because I'm super rich to them
>they hope I'm not disappointed
>she hopes I wont leave her for this
>I couldn't care less about this, I didn't care about where she came from
>she serves me a huge tasty meal with vegetables, meat and a great tea
>we eat for two hours
>they are happy that I found it good
>they are nice overall
>I couldn't do better, if I invite them to me

because germans are le ebil nazis

Sounds lovely
Where's shes from

Probably Colombia.

Stop digging massive holes in every beach you go to

I just know when to call bullshit when I see it.

I do agree with you about us though. We worship customer service here and such which unfortunately tends to be a bit bothersome.

Don't know. My father is 1/3 italian and has black hair with these weird grey spots on the left and right.

I'm very proud to say no. I'm not one of these mountain """"people"""".

Slovakia

>tfw hate getting bothered by store employees asking me if I need help with something or if I'm finding things okay when shopping
>tfw was required to do it when I worked at old navy and always felt bad before doing it

Aw, there isn't any need to dig against your own country about it, but what is true about it is that it let me discover why we're thought of as rude, since it's clearly that Americans are aggravated that shop-owners here don't rush to them, and therefore sign it off as being rude.

And I may have experienced on a very intense level too as I was touring the "desert states (?)", where they need to rip-off tourists else they'd die off.

Good for you. But I don't want to be treated like a demigod or something. I just want to be accepted as a normal human bean. Like everyone else on this goddamn planet.

what about Latin America user?, or you dislike us?

Every foreigner catches some weird looks, that's just normal in every country. I went on the market and spoke with the people. They are nice to talk to. You just have to communicate and be friendly, that's it, and they will like you.

Never visited. All the countries I've visited basically ruined the world for me. I'm way too tired of all this bullshit. Might as well just kill myself. this life is worthless.

I live in Tijuana,but its full of centralamericans its hard to found a tall Ppl

You sound like a total faggot, so yup i support your decision.

I was friendly. And they still treated me like trash.

>Never visited.
I've seen a German in this board saying he was here for a year and he had a great time, why don't you come here instead of giving up?

Maybe. I will write argentina on my list.

you didn't witness the same shit I did.
You would think the same.

someone was mean to you and you cry about it. It is not that complicated or unique it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=doPR-6X9h7c
:^)

WW2 isnt forgotten here.
Nor is the refugee crisis forgotten.

Germany is generally one of the most liked countries here, but its also totally acceptable to insult a German here.

not only Argentina, Mexico, Colombia or the country you like, latinos are friendlier than euros in general

>I can't even ask for the time in another country without getting insulted.

Because retards think germans will just take whatever abuse is thrown in their face with a smile (which they do) because they're the official losers of all time.

Just insult them back. As Sup Forums has taught all people in all countries have a tender spot that causes national butthurt.

>Germany is generally one of the most liked countries here
>but its also totally acceptable to insult a German here.
geez, I wonder how it would be if you disliked them

Go to a decent place. Like Turkey, Greece or Poland. They are out true friends.

Calling someone a German here is an insult. Its the same as calling someone a traitor, snitch or fascist.

I wonder why, since your country didn't suffer that much in the WW2

I wonder who is butthurt

Being treated like garbage and being hated by everyone for no reason. I think that's enough to feel depressed. one of my only dreams was it to meet some friendly people when I go travel and maybe make some new friends.

but I don't want to insult anyone

>one of my only dreams was it to meet some friendly people when I go travel and maybe make some new friends.
i'll be your friend when you travel here my friendly depressed german.

Because all Germans I meet are boring fucks. Like all of them. No exceptions.

When France was liberated and Operation Market Garden failed the Germany punished us by stopping all food transports causing a heavy famine called the hunger winter, which killed many people.

Typical German is a sub-89iq drunkard/religious type who comply to everything his superiors say without questioning, also eats some nasty shit like Salmiakki. Same thing goes to all Northern Germanic countries.

Mediterranean countries have better culture and tradition.

thanks man. But I doubt we will ever meet in real life.

becuz other eu countries hate you

Because we keep them alive with money?

>Be German
>Single-handedly cause the European migration crisis by inviting and force spreading muslims across Europe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
are you even serious ?

Oh nothing much, just stuff like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

>religious
>Salmiakki
Don't know if you talk about Germans.

Did shit, get hit.

because you are associated with nazis lol.

Germans have always been the plague of Europe

>barbarians pillage and destroy Rome
>Hundreds of kindoms inveting the most stupid reasons possible to wage wars and kill milions
>Communism
>WW1
>WW2
>Refugees

i don't hate you

>Refugees
I find it quite funny. They don't even have a single one of those refugees. Still they are angry.

I didn't do this. Why blame me for something that happened 70 years ago?

yes

t. Ragnar Von Autismus.

Good thing you aren't european you disgusting russian sandnigger

Why are Austrians, Japanese or Fins not associated with nazis?

>we eat for two hours
Where were you at?