Question for all footfags, does your girl/wife know you have a foot fetish? Also General sexy feet thread...

Question for all footfags, does your girl/wife know you have a foot fetish? Also General sexy feet thread. Here's a load I just dumped onto my Wife's feet last night.

yes and she likes it, daily foot rubs do that

i did once but then it just ended up ruining the sex so now i don't tel my partners - foot fags need to be put down

Nice bro

I thought it would too but my Wife and I are very close and she is very open minded so it worked out for me. She knows how much it turns me on and it turns her on too

yeah, my girl knows. she lets me cum on her feet and rub my cock on her feet almost whenever i want...but she won't let me suck her toes or take pictures of them and thats what i really want to do!

Aww damn dude that blows. I was hesitant to suck her toes but one day while we were fucking I just put a few in my mouth and she just giggled. Didn't bother her. Taking pics of her feet is more of just a trust issue maybe.

Op, or some user, tell me why are yall so into this foot shit like i really dont understand why

Yes she does.
>feet related

Yep, she lets me do whatever I want whenever I want and I fucking love it
Pic related

Fucking cash bro. She's got sexy feet

really? That never happened to me. Feels bad man

Nice bro fuckin nice

She figured it out when she caught me molesting our son's feet! Kek

She loves when I cum all over them

only when shes asleep

Keep it alive nigs

Fucking hot

very nice soles have moar?

Hope she doesn't forget one day and slip after you coat her feet (eww)

Yep

luckily shes a heavy sleeper

You supposed to show her sleeping face at the end of vid

fuck more!

Anyone else here prefer their ladies feet in pantyhose?

Getthelube.com

More of my Wife

just goes to show some people are never happy.

Sexualizing feet is fucking retarded. Footfags are the scum of the Earth. It is an irrefutable fact. Good day.

I have a big fetish for feet. She didn't know early on. But eventually I let her know. Would be fucking her and start sucking on her toes. Licking her soles. Now she's into it. Sunday she let me fuck in between her soles. Put a some lube and went to town on them. Sprayed all over her toes. It was diamonds. She's a size 7 pedicured feet. Flip flops almost daily after work. Hasn't let me take pics. So here is a Creep shot of them.

Damn bro they are fucking cute. Good shit!

Here's another creep shot.

She knows
I even got a awesome story
But not sure whether to share

my gf puts her feet in my face about half of the time we have sex. It's an insta cum usually.

Please do, user

post pics man

That's the best feeling. Teasing the face and mouth. Get me every time.