Just bought Mein Kampf (the James Murphy edition) lads. Comes in 4 days, am I in for a good read?

Just bought Mein Kampf (the James Murphy edition) lads. Comes in 4 days, am I in for a good read?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good ready
I saw that OP

I read a really shitty translation, but overall, I liked it.

Not really, no.

I hope you're reading leftist, centrist, and other far right literature and not just filling your brain with shit you agree with like every intellectual coward on this hack board.

how did you come to decide on a translation? also why did you purchase instead of download? have you read brother ted's manifesto?

Honestly, no. There's a lot of mumbo jumbo in it, and even more wild theses that don't hold up to anything if properly checked.

>i hope you eat dog shit along with your vegetables.

Weakling

You're an edgy fag lord.

i became a nazi. IT has some power.

I know aha it was already too late mate :(
Shame, so still interesting?
I'm reading it purely out of curiosity.
To be entirely honest not quite sure, just sounded better. I simply prefer reading on paper.

Maybe...

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/

You forgot the part where you can't think for yourself. I don't think the book has power. I just thin you don't have any opinions of your own because you're weak of spirit.

>I'm reading it purely out of curiosity.

Good that's the only reason to read anything. Good for you.

>4 days

Go back to the stone age, faggot. Prime same-day or nothing.

Do you like religious stream of consciousness written by 90 year olds??

Fuck me, here's Plato

no i am not stupid, your retarded. idiot.

Kek. I hate niggers but Mein Kampf is really old fashioned in its prose and stylization.

If the translation is close to the original at all, no.

Not a point

you even got the wrong philosopher too

my god man

i lift more than you, tramp. i don't need to spend all my time doing buns exercises.

seems like you are

Yeah, how the fuck does anyone read the Iliad.

weakling

Sorry mate, don't live in America and I didn't opt for Express, its not as if I'm a hurry to read it or anything.

Some say the cucumber tastes better pickled.

Hitler was a vegan, so he wasn't that bad man.

Cheers.

Hitler is worthless because he combined the two worst possible traits of online commenters.

He was atheist and believed in God.

Thus his opinions cancel each other out. He's not worth paying attention to.

Stop pretending to be an intellectual. You're come to Sup Forums, because you have the IQ of a pineapple, and it stimulates your braincell.

Knowing things doesn't make you an intellectual.

Stop not knowing what an intellectual is.

He lives in a pineapple under the sea
Sup Forums
brain cell

I have 270 iq.

Reading philosophy and/or being an intellectual (read: university employee) doesn't mean you aren't stupid. Dumbass.

not realy, hitler was an awful author, and even after his text got overworked by several people its still shit...

All political shit aside it's a pretty poorly written book. The same points are written over and over again and it's very badly structured. It feels like reading a transcription someone ranting in their prison cell for 700 pages. Wouldn't recommend.

Where can I buy that figurine for my male child bride?

I'm against gay marriage but I'm favor of gay child molestation

This. Read it about 11 years ago and was dissapointed.

I see, that was essentially what my understanding was from what I've heard but I thought it would be worth reading nonetheless.

Me too! Where can I sign a petition so they only molest the gay children?

Who cares if you read it 11 years ago?

>not buying the ford edition
enjoy your jewish edition, approved by the ministry of truth

Weird. So the German people elected a popular but dumb extreme right-wing weirdo?? What happened after that??

Don't tell me. I'll just see what's happening in America.

Trump is nothing like Hitler. For one thing Hitler won the popular vote.

Yeah mate I'm gonna be honest with you didn't know about it til someone literally just linked it. Probs end up getting that one some day as well..

I don't see any reason to read the book
Just listen to his speeches

>pretty poorly written book

why does that matter? he changed the world. he put his thoughts into action. you can read an eloquently written book by a nobody who has accomplished nothing if that's what inspires you to...?

Einstein didn't build the machines that supported his theorys...so he didn't do anything in your opionin. you fucking idiot.

ain't really worth reading anyway, unless you believe in his ideas or just want to dive into a mad persons mind. but the parts on the jew problem in actually interesting, the rest is just romantization of nationalism

einstein was part of the manhattan project and built the a bomb.

Alright, cheers for the input. If I'm being honest with myself I probably wont get all the versions. Cbf.

no.. he didn't actually build the nuke.

I haven't read it myself but I heard it's mainly about the political situation in Germany around 1939, not anything severely groundbreaking.

At best you might learn a bit about German history in that time period and at worst you won't be able to understand it. Hitler wasn't the best writer but he was a good artist.

Einstein didn't build atom-bomb, but he once worked at gay bar.

yeah he did.

You're in for a book you'll stop reading after 20 pages.

there's an audio book version of the ford translation floating around on the piratebay.

>you can read an eloquently written book by a nobody who has accomplished nothing if that's what inspires you to
Of course, you wan't to read well-written, profound. I don't think any of the great authors in the world literally did anything else meaningful than fucking write books. Hitler was shit at writing and you'll learn nothing from the book

No he did not.

well written doesn't mean that it has any meaning.

20? Give me some credit mate.
Ahh alright, thanks never really tried an audiobook. They any good?

If you don't notice the limited vocabulary, lack of consistent flow, syntax errors, sweeping oversimplifications of events that expose the writers ignorance, and multiple offshooting statements that go nowhere until the writer notices hes off topic then it should be momentarily interesting. More like watching a massive train wreck. Its a lot of flash and bang, but ends quickly, and you're left with an inseminated feeling of horror and nausea.
Of course that all requires some college education. Or its just the blind leading the blind.
Also Hitler liked having his niece piss and shit on his chest.

Jewfag here you're in for a pretty boring book you'll probably stop reading
I suggest not to waste you're time in this one

nazi here. it's pretty good book. i suggest you read it.

it's a pretty nifty way to consume literature. you can listen on your way to work or school, during breaks, when you're doing chores or while gaming.

just don't lay down and listen to it, you'll fall asleep (which might be a good thing if you have trouble sleeping)

That's why I said profound. Usually the greatest literary works are well-written too. If something is not well-written, others can't understand it, and such work has little impact and utility

Already did, thanks.

>jew advicing against reading mein kamp
>me_chuckling.wav
have you considered that maybe if more people read that book, less might be inclined to take that shit seriously?

and people who do believe in nationalism should read it as an starting point

greatest literature are always somehow related to leftist propaganda. that's why i like mathematics more. cold, calculated and true.

Its total memey, its shit tbh

Thats a good point. Might give it a go, hopefully it will help me sleep for work. I can never bloody get a good enough nights sleep it fuckings rolls me.

that depends on how you feel about Hitler. If you love Hitler you'll probably have a great time. If you have any other opinion on the man, you probably won't.

I'm not saying don't read it because I'm Jewish. I'm saying that in my opinion it's a boring one and I just don't recommend reading it.

>greatest literature are always somehow related to leftist propaganda
I have no idea what you're talking about. Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Nietzsche.. There's a shit ton of great literature written before the left even existed

you can't beat the power of Hitler's speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

Yeah would say I feel positively about the man. I just think it will be an interesting.

On a side note though. I'm surprised that you lot are actually having a mostly serious discussion/giving genuine answers. Good shit lads.

Agreed. Universal truth is non partisan, unforgiving and almost always discouraging.
Zealot rhetoric is passionate, general and impressionable.

yeah, not a funny book. i think one has to believe that shit in order get through it.

absolutely. he is a great anti-racism activist
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

>Sup Forums
newfag

what a funny coincidence. I also literally just bought a copy of Mein Kampf and it comes in 5 days. I've listened to the audio-book a little but I am much more of a physical reader.

Actually recent studies have shown evidence that pineapples are the most intelligent species of all fruit bearing flora. link for the symposium footage
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha you takin the piss?
Yeah nothing compares to a physical copy.

Thought is was kinda boring

It's basically just Hitler whining.

No, he help the science and the design of it, but he never actually put the parts of the bomb together

Well Hitler basically stole the ideas from people like Charles Davenport, Madison Grant, Henry Ford or Lothrop Stoddard. In case you are English native, you might just read their books, its gonna be easier than shitty translationof a translation.
Also Roosvelt was hardcore racist.

Here i give you some sources:
Thimas Lamont- the record of a useful life
2. Thomas Leonard - eugenics and economics in the progressive era
3. Lothrop Stoddard - The rising tide of color - against white world supremacy
4. Also Stoddard - the revolt against civilization - the menace of the under man
All the terms nazis used, like Untermensch, are just translations of the english original first published by the authors i mentioned above.

It's all a bunch of repetitive shit. Nothing really worth buying. You should have just checked it out from a library.

You don't even know what you're talking about.
But good job using your buzzwords goy

>Trying to rickroll people on Sup Forums with a direct youtube link

This is officially the worst post in the worst thread of the year thus far.

Man, its boring as shit..

I can't even read fucking e-books because they aren't as easy on my eyes as pages are. Plus could beat pulling out a copy of mein kampf at the hospital or the bus stop and relishing in all the glances and curious stares. Sure it's a pretty edge-lord move but god damn is there something attractive about openly flaunting "forbidden ideological fruit" so I don't even have to speak to piss off the people I don't like.