Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums
Also: Do femanons like medium sized dicks?

Not hue but would suck

0/10

r8 my thickness?

weird/10

6/10

rate me?

rate?

>medium

thats a fucking small dick man I'm sorry

R8 me

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but that's not medium size at all dude

Hi Joey

Hi Lena

7in / 18cm

That's cute

Get your hand out the way
>tiny man

R8 mine please

Its 17.5 cm in lenght

no they love ony monsters or tiny ones
we normal sized males are fucked..

17.5 mm u meant
cause thats not even close to 17.5 cm

Damn, 18cm and good for nothing,apparently

No it realy is 17.5 cm but i was holding it like my girfriend always do

rate me and my cumshot

7/10
5/10
7/10
4/10
kek/10
6/10
6/10
6/10
6/10

That ain't 7 man

sure is

No fucking way.

Also 0/10 would not waste time.

Rate

Thoughts?

that bent dick is just right for massaging my prostrate

Rate my cock

rip

Rate mine. 7 inches

5/10
7/10
6.5/10
wtf/10
8/10
5/10
7/10
4/10
8/10
4/10
6/10
4/10
6/10

timestamps for cocks
timestamps for raters as well

do you faggots just type random numbers?

what is the appeal of these threads?

aw did user rate you low?

nice dubs mushroom user

rate? ;)

8.5/10
nice dubs

Rate 8 incher

you know itttttt

kek that's the first reply I made in this whole thread

anyone that needs validation on how their dick looks must be terribly depressed

>8 incher
that looks like 6 or 7
6/10

Just watching the Sopranos

That's half hard

>anyone that needs validation on how their dick looks must be terribly depressed
OP here. Actually I was just bored and curious. New gf hasn't commented yet, former ones were pleased in bed.

4 for bad angle

4 for bad angle

4 for bad angle and covering up with your hand

Things are looking up!

>punching bag

not 8 inches, 2/10 for lying

Fully erect rate er

R8

9/10

7.5/10

funfact: your gf doesn't give a flying fuck what your dick looks like if you can make her cum. unless of course it was massively deformed or uncircumcised, in which case you won't get many blowjobs

the majority of the people here are either gay or closet homosexuals

these threads serve no purpose beyond being an out for guys who secretly enjoy looking at penis just as much as tits/pussy

Girls care

Girls gossip

Girls care

>serve no purpose

If it weren't for these threads, no one would see my dick, besides myself, ever.

Also, girls care, that's white knight bullshit and if you're baby dicked and one finds out, they'll all know and you'll never get a date again.

>your gf doesn't give a flying fuck what your dick looks like if you can make her cum
Thats what I figured and was hoping to read. Am kinda nervous, new gf after some hiatus.
As long as sex is great I won't have to worry, I guess.

>fun fact: your gf doesn't give a flying fuck because she fucks other guys

Rate

>bitches gossip
if you're with just your average slutbag who spends her life browsing intsagram and taking snaps, sure she'll talk to her bitch friends about your dick

but not about aesthetics though. aesthetics are purely how someone views something. she's not going to be saying, "OMG CHAD'S DICK IS SO PRETTY I GIVE IT AN 8/10 SO MUCH CUTER THAN user WHO WAS ONLY A 5/10"

the only thing she'll comment on is how big it is and how well you fuck her. again, unless you're fucking disfigured, she doesn't give a fuck. the only thing that matters is if she finds it attractive which in turn can increase her pleasure knowing she's not fucking an extremely gross dick. but for the most part women don't fucking care about ANY 1/10 scale as long as you're a good person and treat them right

calling someone else a white knight on the internet is the biggest beta trap you can pull, you cuck

stop spending so much time on Sup Forums if you think this is how normal people function in life

>see first reply

Average dick is 14-16cm. And thats no 18cm. I would say this is maximum 15. Proof its 18cm and measure from pubis and dont press into skin faggot

>average slutbag
>implying they all aren't

>calling white knight is beta trap

BEING a white knight is beta faggot

My cock. 7 and a half inches or something

Kek 17,5. I don't know how all these fags measure

> rate my cumshot
wtf?

Pressing into skin is the way you compensate for varying levels of pubic fat, any other way is introducing huge errors in measurements.

When a 100lb girl is riding your dick, it displaces the fat, so it's usable dick and should be counted.

7/10
9/10

>if you think this is how normal people function in life
Thx but don't worry Sup Forumsro. This here is a special kind of universe

I r8 8/8 m8

Girls are most turned on by their mind. If they are turned on by you, then unless you have a tiny baby penis she'll love it.

Perfect penis is 7-8 inches. Not too big where extra goes unused, not so small that the inner depths aren't manipulated.

You kids worry too much. Be a better lover, it's better than having a better dick.

the only people that call people white knights on the internet are beta fags themselves. it just makes them feel better about themselves to announce it to others on the internet. the slim few alphas that actually use Sup Forums do so on rare occasions. everyone in these dick rate threads are betas including you and myself

deal with it

>all you need to know

If you are fat you have an more little dick. And btw im skinny and if I push into skin i have 1cm more too. It's just retarded you say its 18cm. Lay an measure tape from pubis to glans and dont measure it with curve and then you have your length. Everything else is bullshit. If big dicks would measure like you then people would have 30cm dicks. Now measure like i said and proof or shut up

A rate would be nice, if you could also throw down your gender that would be cool ;)

gay/10

meteorite gender fluent toaster oven. half Clifford the Big Red Dog, half nigger

>Everyone should measure in a way that stacks the results in my favor

No

>quick, he called me out on being a white knight, what do?
>oh, let me reference my handy dandy Sup Forums buzzwords guide
>hrmmm...
>oh, beta fag, perfect!
>spams beta fag

Nah, you're the beta faggot here, white knights are self entitled and self righteous cucks. You're beta by default.

Hey guys hope theres room for one more

I wish i could see you rape a 12yo/10

Satanic, 9/10

Satan cock

1/10 but I'll give you a default 6/10 for your trips

>I'm a boy in a girls body who is actually a wolf at night an an AH during operating hours of control, though my sicologist said I'm just growing up as a man

>30cm
lol you sure are fucking stupid

most measuring is done by pressing into the pubic bone slightly. why the fuck would that suddenly make people over 11 inches? do you honestly think people who have low body fat percentage are losing several inches because of that?

continue to disillusion yourself, beta. you're no different than anyone else here

>continues spamming beta while being a white knight

okay, keep being a white knight, hated by men and used by women.

kek

You know its the way they measure it for studies and its how everyone else measures too because its logical? If i measure my dick from my balls i have 30cm. It's still not comparable. If you feel better by betraying yourself then have fun, but women will probably just laugh when you tell them. So nobody cares about your numbers since everyone can see this isn't an 18cm cock

Well that's not good science if that's true, but I highly doubt it is.

You know dick measuring is mainly User for condom size? I bet your are the guy buying XXL condoms and not even using half of it

Rate?

10 inch reporting in. What's up littledicks?

I use standard size Durex, Natural feeling, fit just fine

I'm 7 inches and sometimes feel big but most of the time feel small.

kill yourself then?

I heard that helps with self-esteem

Your thumb is ~5cm long. On my picture 2cm. Your dick on my picture until your thumb pressed into your pelvis is 6cm. That means from thumb pressed into pelvis to dick its 15cm. This is never 18cm.

OP said his dick is 18cm. So he thinks his dick is bigger than yours. Do you think too?

Im 16,5cm and they are too little for me. Kek

8 inches rate

Rate mine

clearly not

They are supposed to be 20 cm and I unroll them almost complete.
But Eurofag here, maybe muhrican sizes are localized

Looks like shit

It's about the thickness faggot. There is a correlation between length and thickness.

That's what I though, muhricans are small at average