I LOVE THIS ALBUM

I LOVE THIS ALBUM

me too im listening to only shallow rn this shit slaps

You should because it's perfect.

it really encompasses my feelings of regret, depression, and malaise, and i can appreciate that, probably my favorite album right now

To Here Knows When is the best song

Pro tip: you can't

>not Come in Alone
Objectively wrong

>LOCVE
rely makes you think

>loveless
>depressing
literally the opposite of what kevin shields intended

art is subjective it's ok

me too

To here knows when is so fucking good. Its like you can feel how warm and fuzzy it sounds.

this is bullshit. loveless has nothing to do with your personal problems.

t. happy and healthy person ;)

are you american?

>art is subjective

Why is Blown a Wish so underrated? It sounds so clean but has such a great unique sound at the same time. The guitar isn't even recognisable as a guitar, more like a cascade of shimmering drones

I LOVE THIS ALBUM

fuck off this is a loveless appreciation thread. no one wants to hear your shitty obscure album user.

>art is subjective

Calm down user, I love Loveless as well

>art
>subjective

>obscure
New Order

>New Order
>Obscure

O N E O F U S
N
E
O
F
U
S

TA TA TA TA

Should I listen to this or Low Life next?
I really love PC&L and I like most of Substance but mostly for the faster post-punk elements, the more mid-tempo tracks like Thieves Like Us kinda lose me

Only Shallow > What You Want > Soon > To Here Knows When > I Only Said > Sometimes > Come In Alone > Loomer > Blown A Wish > Touched

Me too, i revisited it recently and i feel like i can't get enough of it, it just leaves me in a relaxed state with Shields unique tone and his and Bilinda's vocals.
I remember the first time i listened to it i was thrown off by the vocals, but have grown to love them now.