Height thread

Height thread

psot your height and if you are happy with it.

5´10´´ hate it to be such a small whimp. no woman takes me serious!
thinking about buying a pair of those...

5'11.5 I'm pretty happy considering my parents are short and I'm 6 foot with shoes anyways...also 5'10 isn't a bad height it's average if you were like 5'6 or something then you should consider suicide

I'm 5'6 and pretty fine.

you short fuck!!!
hang yourself!

5'3 get on my level.

6' 1 wish I was 6' 3

I'm 6'5" inches and very thin... I wish I was a little shorter so I would look more proportional

I'm 5'5 in college. Is it even worth it?

nice trips

When I see dudes say they're 5'10 and short, I wonder if they're really 5'10, or "drivers license" 5'10.

I am a hair under 5'10. I am not tall but I am certainly not short. Most guys I've know have been my height or shorter, which makes sense considering 5'10 is the 55-60% of male height. 6', btw, is the 85%.

I've met lots of guys who are clearly shorter than me by 1-3" claiming to be 5'10. It's gotten so bad that "5'10" is a meme, cultural shorthand for "short guy." But even 5'9 isn't terrible.

I have never met a girl who thinks I'm short. Then again, they always guess my height to be 6'... because they know too many 5'7 dudes who claim to be 5'10.

6'4,tallest in class and whenever im waiting in the line to eat i see over everyone.
>feelsgoodman

tho im a skinny fuck,i weight only ~77 kilos

6'2

Don't really think about my height unless I visit Asia or something. Although I went to Holland and felt short

6'7
Feels good asf
look like a fucking viking

Eat some food for fucks sake

6"8.5
Im not a nigger
I hate basketball
Im skinny
Wish I was a skeletton

dude i live alone,my moms working in another country,i eat cereal in the morning, always at school, and sometimes - almost always i make something at home,i'd eat everything if someone made me something.

6'0
I guess I'm OK with it, but honestly I'd rather be about 6'4 or so.
I'm glad I'm not short, but I'd rather be taller.

Im tall too,i some-what like basketball,but when im playing it i get tired real quicc and im super dumb at it.

6.2 feels good. Under 6 is a shame.

6'7 and I hate it. Too fucking tall for everything.

I'd sooner be 6'0 and fit in with society.

In my country we play football basically
So when there is a rough play or a "tranque" they probly brake my fucking skinny leg
Feelsbadman

6' 2" (188cm) at 245lbs (111kg) and fairly content. Finding clothes is a real pain in the ass, though.

Found tyler the creator

>b-b-but I'm 6' w-w-with shoes on!

Typical manlet delusion.

6'3". It fucking rules being the ideal height of male sexual attractiveness

Post how much you weigh femanon.

5'11"
Height is hardly a factor. It's my delicious dick that feeds their lust.

6'0

Perfect, the world is made for this size.

5'8"

being 2 inches taller would be nice, but it doesn't bother me too much since i'm typically with 5"0

186.3 cm

Stupid imperial system fags

>implying that's me in image
>implying there are women in Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend! I hope you enjoy your time here.