So even with all the archeological and historical evidence proving the existence of God...

So even with all the archeological and historical evidence proving the existence of God, why do you ATHEISTS still refuse to believe in God? Are you just that ignorant?

>>>/reddit/

Also calling someone with a differing point of view "ignorant" isn't generally the best way to sway them to your side. Just sayin'.

>tfw too intelligent for having beliefs

>tells someone to go back to plebbit
>doesn't know about the never-ending atheism shitpost of Sup Forums

hey newfriend

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

This meme is lame, boring, and old.

It's something called COMMON SENSE. Try it out sometime.

Trust me, as someone spent many time on all the science boards I am believe something total new and interesting now. Email me for directions.

/edgy/

what if god doesn't exist but we're god to each of our own, like we can actually shape our own reality but we just don't know about it yet, and that's why magician exists they're just people who are already realized

Care to share this proof?

holy shit Sup Forumsro

> archeological and historical evidence proving the existence of God

???

I'm just fucking amazed how these threads always get replies even though its posted ten times every single day

Proud Christian here, but I take a lot of inspiration from Sikh teachings. I regularly attend my local temple with my Christian brothers and sisters, and at least twice a month I'll wear my turban around town. I don't know what I define myself as, but religion isn't about definition it's about belief in your heart and soul of a greater being and that can't always be translated into words. Thanks x

I believe in god..just not in your god

>So even with all the archeological and historical evidence proving the existence of God, why do you ATHEISTS still refuse to believe in God? Are you just that ignorant?
Yes the archeological evidence was the found dead body of god. But now he is dead. So no god anymore....

You are such stupid as possible. Creed ist creed and knowledge and evidence are the opposite. You try to make dreams real. But dreams remain dreams. You can nothing do against that....

off topic but how do se caps

whats 2+680 pls i need it for maths