20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

>20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

do you think this number is too low?

too high?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/pop-psych/201608/more-evidence-regarding-the-causes-homosexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say it's higher. It seems like 100% of the guys I see out and about that would be considered millennials look like butt fuckers. Don't know if they really are butt fuckers, but not one of them has any sort of masculinity at all.

Reference? I'm not calling you a liar but that's an order of magnitude higher than the stats I've seen. Although I admit that was years ago.

That's too high or else God help us

i don't actually care.

It should be 80%

You're all a bunch of bi-sexual living in denial and I will prove you wrong if you think you aren't

Atrizine

you live near the coast?

Yes yes 20% have mental issues most likely the majority is made of women.

>...that would be considered millennials look like butt fuckers. Don't know if they are butt fuckers...

This is my favorite sentence of the day.

I'd say a lot more people have bi tendencies than would actually admit it. Kinsey scale and whatnot.

what is q?

Queer?

who proudly identifies as a queer?

Not that surprising.

The whole premise the regressive left operates under involves pathologizing normal feelings & behaviour. Able to appreciate the aesthetic appeal of an attractive man? BISEXUAL. Don't like sports or the taste of beer? NON BINARY.

Considering your options are being a cis het white male shitlord that needs to prostrate themselves on the altar of social justice OR come up with a way to fit into a marginalized demographic, I'm not surprised a lot would reach for a label.

People who get laid a lot

that's waaaaay to high!

I dont care.

Bullshit. I'm as queer as the blazes and good looking too. And not a fat ass. But I have a tough time getting sex. I'm not too picky either. I'd give myself a 7 and I'm willing to meet and date 6 or better. I don't go into all those anonymous sex shenanigans most gay guys do.

It's my stereotype of queer people. I could be wrong or you might be an exception

100% of millennials are faggots. At least they act like it.

Yeah but you are using the word faggot in the general pejorative sense. I think OP is talking about the classic definition of faggotry where men enjoy sexual congress with fellow males.

I'm a millennial and I want to kill myself

I think the number of millennials is too high.

% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

oy vey, shlomo, didn't we say 21% to our mainstream agents?

Fucking other guys sounds pretty masculine to me.

And how old are you?

By GLAAD

So a survey done by faggots founds lots of faggots.

I would be interested to see their metrics.

But yea, jews and the frankfurt school and democrats are turning the kids gay, I think its something in the food.

too high.

Too high

you are a fag

Q is for prison fags or people who like traps and don't want to admit they are G

seems legit

Shitty source. Just read their actual works, instead of an interpretation of their works on an obviously colored website. Also, irrational hatred towards jews is not an argument at all.

>Is this number too high

1% is too high, fuck them faggots.

psychologytoday.com/blog/pop-psych/201608/more-evidence-regarding-the-causes-homosexuality