Are the lyrics for this translated anywhere? Would really like to know what's being said

Are the lyrics for this translated anywhere? Would really like to know what's being said.

Other urls found in this thread:

shinjukueki.wordpress.com/lyrics-navigation/
pastebin.com/msMUfBjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would be interested to read also

I WANNA DIE
etc. etc.

I know a neet faggot who may have the lyrics I'll try to get in touch with him if he isn't too busy jacking off to pictures of anime children

Godspeed user.

Fuck off
shinjukueki.wordpress.com/lyrics-navigation/

Just learn Japanese.

I actually remembered. When I opened Sup Forums this was the first thread. I don't speak Japanese so I don't know if they're accurate at all, but here you go: pastebin.com/msMUfBjQ

album?

I can't thank you niggas enough for this. God bless you.

learn japanese buddy boyo

Who was the one fag who always tried ripping off this band?

I think I know who you're talking about. No matter the context of the thread, if you posted an anime reaction image he'd reply with something along the lines of "yeah bro, I feel you. Check out my music btw I put my heart and soul into this" along with a link to some garbage bedroom lo-fi wank.

Phone poster here: what dis album

where can i stream this?

神聖かまってちゃん - つまんね

Kill yourself, spoonfeeder.
All these retards had to do was google "shinsei kamattechan translated" and this is one of the top results.
Shit thread desu

Back to

>spoonfeeding is only detrimental on one specific board
t.newfag

Oh did you mean because my post ended in "desu"? Because that is what "t b h" is word filtered to. Newfag.

This is the only good neetcore t b h

what other neetcore is there

I meant because Sup Forums is the only board that gets uptight about spoonfeeding
It kind of makes sense there but whining with regards to music is a dumb way of signaling superiority

anyone know where to download this album in flac?
the only thing i found on soulseek was locked

No it really isn't.
Spoonfeeding enables shitty threads like this that serve no purpose but to serve the wishes of the op. Another thread was pruned to make way for this one, one that doesn't contribute to any quality discussion (yes i know, implying).
In addition spoonfeeding, particularly when the information is as readily available as this, encourages laziness and is against the crede of "lurk moar" which, while the term itself is unfashionable, is still relevant since forcing new posters to lurk encourages them to learn the board culture and enables them to contribute better to discussion.
Your're welcome, kid.

I found it in slsk no problem? Want me to give it to you?

what did you search for?
i just typed "つまんね flac"

Shinsei Kamattechan - Tsumanne

Didn't read that you wanted it in FLAC oops :/ can't help you there

They also learn board culture by seeing how people post in the threads

Again this is more relevant to Sup Forums since anime is a far easier media form to find information about and get specific recommendations for but w/r/t music its dumb 90% of the time
>kid.
Another dumb way to signal superiority.

>naizuri
what a stupid pun

lol thanks found it, kinda feel retarded that i haven't tried searching it in english in the first place

>Shinsei Kamattechan - Tsumanne
literally what?

I don't know what you call it but that's not english.

I wouldn't have had to make this thread twice if I had thought to search for the lyrics with the english album title

Romanji

you know what i mean :(

This is a great album.

It's on youtube fags, just search for it.

you're mom's on youtube
she needs to find pants that aren't tights

Well the kid part was a joke if that wasn't obvious.
And i agree they learn board culture by lurking. And I am not necessarily against all spoonfeeding, but come on man. In this case the answer to this guys question is the FIRST google result. This thread is shit, the op is shit and it shits up the board. That is undeniable.