Hey Sup Forums. This is my first time buying weed. Is $40 a good price for this or did I get ripped off?

Hey Sup Forums. This is my first time buying weed. Is $40 a good price for this or did I get ripped off?

Fucking idiot

whoever harvested that weed did a really shit job at harvesting that weed.

Pretty good. WOuld smoke 10/4

All depends on strain, location, and availability. So far it looks like you been ripped off.

Keeeeeeeek
This isnt weed faggot and if it is....40,-!?!? Keeeeeeeek

>buying leaves not flowers

dude that looks like 70% stems and leaf, yeah you got ripped

40 bucks should get you an eighth to 4 grams.

Um, for $40? Hard to tell, looks like alot of leaf's. You don't smoke the leaf, you smoke the flower. Idk where you live, but that would go for about $5-$10 where i live, if it is in fact weed. Id find a new person to buy from. Life's too short to smoke regs or mids.

I would say you have been ripped.

40 for an 8th? where do you live?? mexico?

Nice troll faggot.

Good Christ its sad seeing the influx of normies falling for this stale, recycled bait. Is it your first time on b? This thread happens multiple times EVERY FUCKING DAY!!

What the fuck. 30 an eighth.

Buddy I can get 4-5 grams for 40$ looks like you got two grams of stems.

You must be the normie if you don't know by now that there's always normies replying to stale bait every day.

anywhere in the midwest is 10 a g

40 for an eighth of top shit, I'm not talking about your high school shit.

I'm the one who posts these threads every other day

Nail'd it, I'm in Kansas City.

That's pretty much the standard for midwest

Same goes for me. We actually forced a meme the last days.
Wp my friend

I just got these dubs for ¥44. Did you check em?

>top shit
Then you'd be getting medical like i do and not paying an extra ten for it faggot. Even when it wasn't legal i never paid more than 30.

nah but I fucked your mom for these dubs

Fuck you, Satan!

>tfw satan sexes your madre

Lol uh huh, enjoy your reg.

With 40 USD you can get half a kilo (1 lb more or less) of quality weed here in Mexico.

You got hella ripped of. Not only is that very little weed for that price. It looks like the shitiest weed I've ever seen in my life. There is even fucking leaves still in there, THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER CUTTING THE FUCKING LEAVES.

Waste not to smoke it though, but make sure not to smoke the leaves. And get a new dealer for your next supply. Also try less first to see if it's good shit than buy more later (some might rip you off second time if they do this just search for another dealer once again)

lel

Sounds like some little faggot is upset they can't just walk into a dispensary and get amazing buds. Enjoy your shitty state with dirt weed nigger.

welp

YUCK!

$40 for an extra small bag of what seem to be leaves and sticks?
I sincerly hope you're trolling

Y'all are fucking retarded he's been posting this for a week.

You're retarded. This meme is way older than a week.

Shit man, great stuff. I got some dank shit yesterday too for 40 bucks. Pic related

nice. all your reactions images are all saved in order in designated folders. have you had your Vegemite today Bimmy?

$30-$45 for an eighth depending on what quality you want from Washington legal stores. Percentages of cannabinoids printed right on the label.

Haha fucking idiot