Pahalta

>acquire GF
>life only gets more complicated
you'll see, faggots
get you a good hooker and squirt it out

>ex GF broke up with me 2 weeks ago
>my feels are getting worse instead of better
>meanwhile she seems totally fine
>got anxiety about events coming up with mutual friends as I'll have to be around her while she's getting flirty while I'm dying inside

I Fucking hate having feels

Been broken up with the love of my life for over a year. Started dating someone else a month ago, I thought I was finally getting over her.

Looked at her Facebook on a whim. Nope, not getting over her at all. fuck me, right?

Go ahead and berate me for being a faggoty little bitch. I don't care, I already berate myself worse than any of you possibly could

same as OP's pic

in Milan it's a slang term meaning "shit mixed with mud". Are you Italian?

don't pretend like your situation is unique . you don't have to be such a fag about it

to be more helpful. I dated a woman I wanted to marry for about 2~ years
she dumped me and is now with some ex heroin addict musician with bad teeth
i never got closure either, she said goodbye and that was the last time I talked to her
that being said, it's coming up on 3 years now and I just recently have started to get over it
i found a new girl and everything but the past was still haunting me
i know what you are going through and it does get better
the fact that I am telling you that doesn't make you feel any better I know, but just make sure that you know that time does heal those wounds
you'll never be over it, I doubt I ever will, but you can get yourself to wake up in the morning without thinking of drifting into the incoming lane
tl;dr get over it fag

Im too old for this feel user

tanjoubi omedetou gozaimas!!!!!!

I appreciate your tough love, fag. That's what I need. I'm sorry you can relate to my shit situation. I know it's not unique, but it still hurts regardless.

I'm glad you're able to live your life, fag.

wats this moonspeak

i noticed the grief hit me in waves
some days I was okay with it, some days I felt like she was the air in my lungs
eventually the good days happen more frequently then the bad
maybe you'll be like me and those feelings wiil turn to hatred

here on the Moon it means Coon Coon

Take some feels off.

yeah, you sound just like me. damn.
i've been having more good days than bad lately, but today is just horrible. I wish I could hate her, but it's my fault that we didn't work out, I fucked up what we had. I try not to beat myself up over it, I know I should just forgive myself and move on, but I can't.

Why the heck is my IP blocked

Oh seemingly it isnt anymoar

Pretty good^^ just won a huge smash bros melee battle of the death against my room mate and his friend. Good to know I'm not rusted^^

pretty good

ow.

>meanwhile she seems totally fine
Here's why

I know this and suspected something was up before she ended things, doesn't stop the feels train though

fuuck man... i started this thread thinking not today old friend... but your shit have me feeling

Damn, I posted quite a few of the images in that thread
Sorry man, have some good feels to compensate

I broke up with mine.
Long range relationship.
Couldn't take it.
I feel ya.