Only non-leech countries allowed ITT

Only non-leech countries allowed ITT

Not so fast germany

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-france-strengthen-defence-cooperation-with-new-weapon-system-agreement
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11746530/David-Cameron-wants-a-big-conversation-about-murderous-seagulls-killing-pets-and-attacking-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NZJ7J_Yo7bI
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can we make Germany pay their share?

Only small desperate countries are paying 2%

alri 0%

Exactly, we don't need these unlike you.

>Greece

Whoopsie

Although its only fair for countries which increase the likelihood of war to pay a bit more. We don't really attract much scorn from enemies, except as being part of the 'West'.

A pulling back of defences perhaps?

it's 2,14% right now with the goal of 4% by 2020 for us. would really appreciate it if our nato partners started spending less money on importing and feeding niggers and spending more on guns alri?

you'll be in nato or you'll be the second country to through finlandization. this was said by your own officials.

2% or 4% in your case means jack shit, because you'll still rely on us to defend your cuntry anyhow

>Greece is not a leech
The percentage of their GDP is irrelevant if their GDP per capita sucks.

in terms of money in total as percentage of pay-ins to nato, sure, you're right. no one in their right mind would even argue about this and you bringing it up as a point is really surprising.

but now think about the following. what would it do to your gdp and social system if you put in 4% ??? aha! suddenly it doesn't seem like a shit load of nothing in terms of local expenditures does it?

Greece just spends a retarded amount of their defense spending on its personnel

Totally not suspicious

Same here.

Mostly because to get to us, they'd have to go through the whole of Europe.

Plus, we cede the mid-Atlantic fuelling station for free, so we can just start charging for it.

I hope you're not insinuating that Greeks have an inefficient public sector

another country paying to defend us, mayhaps by any chance?

ludicrous!

They should privatized the army.

Bravo

>germany spends more money on nato
>omg german nationalism on the rise

post data on this, I want to see

>still in debt for the previous data shipment
>requires new data shipment
haha, no

Lol global defense project

Manifest destiny when?

kind Russia is no threat to Estonia anyway, why do you waste 2% on defense

Not sure we should be encouraging Germany to build an army 2bh, but they could use some of their currencymanipulationexportbux to buy some British and American toys, I suppose.

This is why Estonia is worth collaborating with (UK-Estonian collaborations go back a long way), and why if need be protect them.

>implying we could actually defend Estonia

>US led batalion
Ok thanks, now I feel safe.

>we're stuck defending latvia

boring, why cant it be finland that we defend

You'll have help :^)

russians hold at least two 'exercises' a year on the theme of 'invading the baltics'. one airborne attack and one conventional ground force.
can you get more naive you fucking turkshit?

that's what we are expecting really. so we are preparing for facing them alone. like always.

Finland is a big country and doesn't need moosefucking Canucks coming over here to "defend" us and complain about the lack of maple syrup

Get your kike bases out of Glorious Nippon and Deutschland you faggot ass Israeli puppet jewmerica needs to die already.

your traditional Finnic autism couldn't even let you see that I made an obvious joke that essentialy compared our situations, Russia in one case, Turkey in the other but I'm the naive one

Not arguing that 4% isn't a large amount, but I am saying it does not give you the power to belittle other countries about their defense spending. My cunt (at 1.2% defense spending) is currently protecting your airspace because you don't have any fighter jets. What would Estonia offer my country in case we would need the help of NATO allies?

(also to answer your question, we could easily cover 4% defense spending by using our government budget surplus and start drilling and exporting large amounts of natural gas again like we did before 2013)

>not wanting to protect latvian qts
>not wanting to watch Dinamo Riga
also rude finns are busts at hokkie

I'm sure we WOULD defend you. I'm just not sure we could actually hold the Baltics if we got zergrushed.

Regardless of the UK leaving the EU, it will always protect Europe militarily.

Ey, fuck you asshole.

if luxembourg wanted to increase their spending they'd prob run out of people desu

maybe it sounded better worded than in written form? idk

well good for you if you can manage 4% like pissing down wind, but for us it's really stretching it and making an effort while the rest of nato just shits on the 2% agreement like "yeah, we dun no need it anyway so fug it"

>UK and France strengthen defence cooperation with new weapon system agreement
>The Future Cruise/Anti-Ship Weapon programme will look at options to replace and improve existing Naval and Air Force weapons systems in the next decade.

gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-france-strengthen-defence-cooperation-with-new-weapon-system-agreement

About time.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a littel bit of Finlandisation if the situation so demands :^)

>defending Poland
Not bad if I do say so myself.
Hopefully we increase the amount of troops in the Baltics so we can defend it better and our wars in the Middle East are wrapping up.

hear hear

>Poortugal gives more than Spain,Italy,Canada and a bunch of other countries.
Holy fuck you people have no excuse. You wonder why the eternal Anglo alliance wins all the time...

>What would Estonia offer my country in case we would need the help of NATO allies?
everything we can, but realistically... what kind of dangers do you have threatening you? are the seagulls getting cocky?

>mfw was attacked by seagulls at my own local beach
Don't joke around, those birds are not to be messed with if they go all spastic.

I don't think you should complain. NATO helps to protect your airspace, is currently sending you a shit ton of troops and (heavy) equipment and is sending a clear message to Russia that is committed to protecting the Baltics in every way. It is only logical that when you benefit of something you give something in return

Useless Canadians not defending their zone.

Herring gulls are the worst kinds, they go spastic during the mating season and when they have chicks to protect.

>It is only logical that when you benefit of something you give something in return
in no way have i said anything to oppose this. what this thread is about tho is that most if not nearly all nato allied countries do not follow the obligation they took when joining up with nato. namely the 2% obligation. now you can look at it in how ever cynical ways you want, but a contract is a fucking contract and if one party does not play by the rules or doesn't even show any motivation to do so then wtf really? nato should be just usa, england, greece and estonia and that's fucking it.

I've seen a monster gull swallow an entire kfc drumstick bone before.

t. fed it to him

*sorry, poland too

>pay only 1% so you can feed Abdul and give him an apartment that you took away from a university student, while letting in millions of muslims to destroy europe from within

nice job Germoney

Alright lad, suit yourself. I'll tell our air force to pull out their F-16s and tell our army to return back with their CV-90s, Boxers and Fenneks.

Well rapefugees being hungry is a bigger problem than a country with an insane dictator armed to the death with nukes.

be my well received guest and merrily fuck off if that's how you feel. the u.s is more than sufficient in providing muscle. the meager support you send is much appreciated as gesture, but really kind of symbolic to begin with

The big gulls will swallow almost anything. The big black-backed gulls will swallow chicks and small animals whole.

Per capital =/= Total
Those countries still give more than portugal

alza setzler?

Goddamn they're so evil.
I used to have this one I was geniunly terrified of at a previous house. She would constantly eye me up and make noises and even divebombed me once.

Why hasn't NATO done something about the gull menace?

I fought gulls off at my beach by throwing stones at them and actually getting pretty good at it.

Fetch the horses, we have work to do.

Ikr. The qt little ones that are pretty chilled you can shoot but the big evil bastards described ITT are a protected species.
It's not right.

Black-headed gulls are best gulls because they're chilled and stay near the coast and don't come in land too often.

yeah they are qt.
apparently all species are protected, so my info is out of date. Found this lmao:
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11746530/David-Cameron-wants-a-big-conversation-about-murderous-seagulls-killing-pets-and-attacking-people.html

This is my beach. Most of the gulls hang around the leftmost of the islets inbetween the beach and the proper sea, so I usually am around the middle. When they feel spastic, nearing near their territory means they headive on you and do all sorts of retarded shit. While tossing stones at them usually works, the problem is that most of the stones are located on the beach proper ( not the islets ), so I need to have strategical reserves of stones in my pockets if I want to chill at the islands since they're pretty nice in places which aren't covered in birdshit.

..You're literally swimming out to Gull island.. In the Baltic Sea.. In March? Braver man than me!

>Greece spending Germany's money on NATO

>gulls by the beach

That's the risk you run, but herring gulls will nest in land on houses and act the big time thinking they own the street.

Not right now! I usually start swimming by the end of the April if the weather is decent. May at the latest.

The gull island is actually hundred metres away from the coast and the water at the deepest gets to the waist, but sometimes the water is so shallow it is only up to your ankles, so no real swimming is involved.

fug i wish i could bost some pictures for proper visualisation, but i dont have any on this phone and am kind adrunk so sorry for errors. It's a beautiful place, ideal for someone who likes being alone surrounded by water, sand and good views. The dawn there is beautiful ( I really hate to use that word in here of all places, but you should definitely see the dawning sun rise right above that horn towards the north ) and makes me feel nice.

i think i will stop drunkposting good night britishaon

youtube.com/watch?v=NZJ7J_Yo7bI
sad music desu
never seen that happen as most of these places used to be inahbited by fishermen, so they'd just shoot the damned birds if they wanted to make nests, now they just don't bother as they'd get rekt anyways since locals dont care abut some gull protection laws

there are also swans and other birds here, a great place for someone who likes sea birds, although as much as i like sitting there and watching them do their own thing my eyesight is pretty shit in distance so i only see blurred pirds :DD

Boland Stronk

gib f16 for free

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>Estonian autism ITT
You know you're a non-country when the pacifist Lego nation Denmark spends 7 times as much on its military as you do

night night user x

Luxembourg is taking the fucking piss

We could conquer Denmark today with what we have. We could probably conquer Northern Germany. There is not an Estonian who doesn't know how to handle weapons. We can blow things up better than the mudslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE

>Greece 2.4%