youtube.com/watch?v=LtP23NtZeqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hyvä painos

Läpi aikojen
Läpi paikkojen
Ihmisen teot
pysyvät samoina

Ai pöytäliinaa vai xDD

(Repost from the previous thread, because it ended right after I posted it.)
I have a Finnish gf (met at university) who wants me to move to Finland. Is this a good or bad idea? I've already learned two languages, and I am pretty confident that I could learn Finnish, so don't worry about that aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZU8lpmGsfI

FANKKIA TAVARAA

fuck off fatso

(Repost from previous thread in different format)

Stop making false statements.

The job is more important than the place where you live.

If you can find a good job in Finland, then Finland > Amerifatistan, and if you can't then it's the opposite. In any case, look for a job before trying to move, this way if successful you can get the company to sponsor your immigration and make things a whole lot easier. Of course, if you don't have a god-tier career, then probably you can't do this. Therefore, stay in Clapistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkQY6cOH0s

What? You can look at the previous thread. Right after I posted it, a new thread was made.

miksi suomalaiset ovat fedorahomot?

postatkaa lisää suomalaista KULTTUURIA

Paras noita

I meant this Goddammit, burgerbro

I am still in university, and don't have a job yet. I do not want to go into specifics over the internet, but my odds of getting a job here in this field are pretty much the same in Finland.

postaa se perse

how do I get a finnish gf

youtube.com/watch?v=HbmwgN04Rv8

If you prefer cold and dark climate plus slightly more introverted people then you might as well prefer Finland over USA

Autismi, vammautuneet sosiaaliset taidot internet-kasvatuksen vuoksi.

aika autismaalinen kuva mutta menköönsä

You can try moving and then returning if you hate it? You'll have to get renew your residence permit every year if you get there anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=sW8VKEjlePk

tää on 5/5 keikka, varsinkin eka biisi

Regardless, I am not lying. If it makes it easier for you to believe, then just pretend I am asking hypothetically.

I think that sounds pretty nice. Are there any real downsides?

Probably what I will end up doing anyway.

hyvää kulttuuria

Kertokaa mistä löytyy tytyjä? Muuta kuin Tinder ja koulu

Good luck

>Are there any real downsides?
some foreigners think it's boring as hell and can't stand finns. I'm just echoing comments of other random exchange students in Finland.
Seasonal depression is a thing. Spring looks awful with all that snow mixed with mud and uncovered winter dog shit.
Way too many pizza/kebab places.

en kerro, pidän markkinasalaisuudet itselläni

koulu3

tsöts möts

postaa pyly

Dear finnish friends,
Please, let us join forces together to rebuild the greatest shitposting thread of the old days of int: mämmipizza.
We need you as you need us.
Let us not lose hope for a world with higher quality shitposting.
LET US JOIN TOGETHER, ONCE AGAIN!!!

GOD BLESS FINNISH-ITALIAN BROTHERHOOD

post butt

>The Turks didn't make their crosses like that. The Turks made little pointed crosses. They took the clothes off the girls. They made them bend down, and after raping them, they made them sit on the pointed wood, through the vagina. That's the way they killed - the Turks.

Jos voittaisin semmoset 60-90 miljuunaa niin ostaisin tän sivun vaikka väkisin vinosilmäjuutalaiselta ja ihan silkkaa piruuttani laittaisin GR15 animelle

RAAARGHRGHfje3u VITTU

i'm afraid to make one in case it fails and never regains it's former glory

juuh

We would be the greatest shitposting supernation of the world... it's a shame to leave so much potential unused. We reigned far on the seas and the earth in the old days of the mämmipizza empire. I remember ever that user making a custom nation in Victoria 2 to celebrate our neverending friendship and alliance, that started when we sent a couple of small boats to secure your lakes during Talvisota. I say that not only we CAN do it, but we MUST: it's our civil duty to show everybody what a strong alliance can achieve in the world

if it is to be done then it is to be done tomorrow, most of the finns are asleep at the moment
atleast the normalfags

Nyt nukkumaan! Ja huomenna TÖI HI

huw du i get a finnish grillfreind ?

Sure... such a historically tremendous comeback requires time to be prepared. That's why, with a poor choice of the time, I tried to came here to rally forces... approval, so to speak. Most people on /ita/ are too new to remember what we once were... but grognards like me still feel enormous pride of what we achieved with such little effort, thanks to our cultural, even if not obvious, similarities.

Sadly my time to sleep has come as well, but I will pass occasionally to muster my loyal troops to recreate our dream

God bless you all, my nordic friends
God bless mämmipizza

oooga booga, where da finnish wimen at ?

Herra Jones ja minä kerromme toisillemme satutarinoita ja katsomme kauniita naisia

Tuli sitte n. 6 vuode NEETtiyden jälkeen vihdoin hommattua duuni. Voi että pojat maistuu viski ja olut tänään hyvältä.

/mämmipizzapaella/ when ?

Hyvä

kiva

>/mämmipizza/
I still remember (since you know, it was only like 1½ years ago)

200g rahkapatukkaa ja 5 kaljaa jälkeen tekee mieli oksentaa

Miksi pitää syödä tuollaista paskaa. Syö vaikka ohrapuuroa

Vieläkö sulla on niitä patukoita jälellä?

Se on mainosmies henkeen ja vereen

teki mieli

oli 5, ei oo enää

aika vitun sami setti

en oo edes läski, pitää ehkä rajottaa vähän ku sinne suuntaan ollaan kohta menossa

vittu että moontv on nykyään paskaa, hävettää melkein niiden puolesta
alkon juomatestit oli ihan "ok"

Start smoking cigarettes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

Mitä kuuntelette?

kellään tiedossa sitä youtube videota jossa joku lukee lörs lärää ja hihittelee hyysteerisesti?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4

>I show no love
>to homo thugs

Toi on kyl ihan helvetin kova kohta

youtube.com/watch?v=LtP23NtZeqI

Oispattaa näin kolmelta aamuyöstä.

hommaa muija

Mistä löytäisin tällaisen noitatytyn?

Juuh ei kiitos mitään 3D malleja mulla on rahat aika tiukalla ittenikin elättämisessä.

Panin just nyymiä peppuun. Se vaikutti nauttivan siitä onkohan se homo? Itehän olen täyshetero ja muistin sanoa ei-homo.

Tää

OC

sup

En oo koskaan tykännyt animesta saatika kattonut sitä, mutta oon jostain syystä alkanu pitämään siitä viime aikoina koska yhdistän sen mämmiin. Tulee jotenkin kotoisa ja turvallinen fiilis kun sitä postataan.

Yhdellä hyvällä päivällä saa olema Suur-Suomi ja meillä voisi tässä olla Suomenlahti mutta ei ruotsalaiset tai ryssät puhuu suomea, heil suomi, heil viro, heil heil heil

Mäkin sua, nyymi.

vitun hintti

Olet alkanut ymmärtämään miksi 2D on ainoa oikea valinta

Mutta eikö me luvattu rakastaa toisiamme niin myötä- kuin vastoinkäymisissä?

Perkele:3

ei

saatana

On kyllä yks mun lempi maalauksistani tämä. Tuo tausta on hämmentävä. Ja samoin edusta. Meneeks tuossa joku lintu vai mikä? En mitenkään harrasta taidetta tai mitään, mutta tää kuva ns.
>laittaa ajattelemaan

Tausta olis varmaan kuun heijastus järven pinnalta

Edustasta ei hajuakaan

Se on maalaus absintin iloista.

Tuplia ja triploja vaan satelee koska toiseksi paras laiva

*aukaisee ääntään näin melkein neljältä aamulla*
RIIIIIIIIIIIH RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH RÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH!!