What do you think of this album?

What do you think of this album?

Fell in love with this album at 14 and it drastically changed the direction of my musical tastes. Tame Impala became the first concert I ever saw live that same year.

It's shit.

Really mediocre, the definition of a 5/10

Fuck it, it's a 5.

it's not bad but they have the second worst active fanbase behind death grips at the moment

Nothing crazy, but I enjoy it.

It's good for what it is, it's not the 8th wonder of the world, but it ain't bad

haven't listened to it yet

It's OK, with some good moments, but overall just decent.

It's a great fucking album. Enjoyable from start to finish, Sup Forums has to pretend to be cool and under appreciate it because it's associated with reddit, normies, drugs, le beatles, but it is a pretty strong release for "mainstream indie" or music that pitchfork promotes. This will be the only album of that kind that will even still be enjoyed and remembered a decade from now.

It's good if you're a lonely teenage virgin who mainly listens to music for "feels" and doesn't have much experience with psychedelic rock.

Show me your experience in psychedelic rock then faggot

Fantabulous, like all Tame Impala albums so far.

Literally just find an essentials chart or something and the majority of the albums on it will be leagues better than anything by Lame Impala

It's good if you're 14 years old.

>It's good if you're a lonely teenage virgin
this.

is good

Underage b&

>how do I number
If he was 14 in 2012 he'd be 19 now

t. likes bland repetitive psych because bad taste

10/10

Best Tame album

very good. mind mischief rocks

I hate to see this cover without the sticker of the band, really triggers for some reason

John Lennon did it

Currents was better bitches

Was pretty good
Currents is better imo

>because i don't like it its for virgins

Do you think girls in highschool didn't like Tame Impala

My band and I covered feels like we only go backwards and I lost my virginity at a party the next weekend

I'm sure if we did Pink Floyd it wouldn't be the same outcome

only girls and beta males like tame impala

ok

just because you lost your virginity, doesnt mean youre not a beta male.

Ok guy on Sup Forums try to convince me more that im a beta because you say so

well you did cover tame impala so

yeah what an embarrassment rlly regretting it now I don't get to be in the cool kids club

no man you covered the shit outa that song i believe you