Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MrnWd9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at how fast everyone reacted. I'm sure this is a "bad" area.

Wasted!!!

Banks usually practice twice a month for this kinda thing.

Yea, but still a bad area. I don't think my bank has a security guard.

>I don't think my bank has a security guard.
It does, even if you don't see him.

Did that dumb nigger try to somersault to a more open space with no cover?!

wait what? how?

umm.. when someone comes in with a gun raised in the air.. you probably naturally act fast...

That confidence

It's the Crimson Chin

Couldn't of happens to a more deserving person

Want to see that aftermath

FYM

drug is bad

Looks like someone didn't pay for his kebab

How many niggers does it take to start a riot?

Ahh, my city. So many degenerates living here

ded

looks kinda like camera trickery

No my bank does not. They just hand over the mown and die pack. Sorry you live in shitsholeville.

>-1

Less the zero, so white people start riots?

he fell over like he died in a videogame

Star wars 8?

Burning man, you are doing it right

>have gun, kill bad guy

>have no gun, cower in fear

Second amendment in a nutshell.

Thank God for stupidity

Dude held his own pretty okay considering there was 50 guys attacking him. Lucky the cops were so close and gave a shit.

Filthy Negro savages deserving of death did this crap in Springfield, Missouri. Caught later the filthy Negro-loving local media dropped all coverage of the affair. Filthy Negro feral beasts are a protected species. Maybe a Civil War Two will be needed to take the needed measures to curtail the savage beasts.

>being this young

It would be so cool to be that guy on the street. I would feel like my life had meaning for like a week.

Background/story? obviously cartel related... is that a male or female?

discord.gg/MrnWd9k

is he dead?

tracers burning as they travel can make them tumble weird. One in a million ricochet

>Trained security guard
Not an argument for batshit insane civilians carrying firearms.

just a flesh wound probably

No it's majin buu after vegito's blast

You kill one and they riot

I agree completely. Civilians shouldn't have anything dangerous. I hope in the next ten years the government takes away all of our knives, forks, cleaning chemicals, tools, cars, or anything that could potentially kill someone.

I am 36 and I used to work for a bank. Leave your mom's basement and learn something.

of course in countries with prohibited firearms people basically need a phone or a stick to defend themselves from a guy with a knife. but that huge reality is not worth upkeeping.

which arms dealer do you work for?

I think this was one of the splinters of FARC that didnt agree with the gov't terms recently

>deathgrips

>hurr durr I'm a retarded child
>gets called out for being a retarded child
>I'll have you know I'm 36 years old and I worked at a bank so I know. You live in your moms basement not me.

There's a difference between "anything dangerous" and "a handheld devices specifically made to be as lethal as possible over as large as range as possible as fast as possible".

If you can't tell the difference between the two then you need to go back to the loony bin or the UK.

That shit was fuckin' smooth.

Is there any country aside from usa where firearms are legal?
Legal means you can shoot any criminal as an act of self defense.

Just because you aren't responsible enough to handle a firearm doesn't mean everyone else is. Not everybody is an autist like you.

That's a hell of an anti cop defense there.

probably a few very small places where "legal" is a huge dark mystery hard to interpret.

Who was white soldier guy?

>Edomites
>Human
Get some pigmentation then you can be human.

I have 3 firearms, and I'm glad that it bothers you.

>giving up your entire existence for some cash from a register
like how stupid do you need to be

>Legal means you can shoot any criminal as an act of self defense.
By that definition they're not legal in the US either. Your life has to be in danger for it to be justified. By the proper definition, yes, other countries allow your to use firearms in self defence but they're much stricter on what they count as justified and most of them don't allow handguns at all, never mind letting civilians carrying handguns outside the firing range.

I dont see any white guy, do you mean the long haired dude in the back? he looks like an ukrainian muslim, meaning he is some half breed.

Human is a term invented by whites. human is not a biological term.
>get out nigger.

very stupid or very very desperate

Why.

Someone forgot to tell him you're supposed to use explosives

Is that the new log challenge all the kids are doing?

>Not everybody is an autist like you.
Statistics heavily disagree with you there. There are more accidental homicides every year than there are civilians being heroes by a MASSIVE factor.

I'm not arguing for banning guns, but the whole "muh self defence" argument is retarded bullshit that doesn't hold up.

In europe you need gun license to buy a glock while semi automatics are illegal.
For me legal gun possesion means i can lawfully shoot any criminal who threatens me and this happens rather only in usa.

h t t p s

: / / t i n y u r l

. c o m /

n 3 q 9 b m h

Dropbox full of gore/random shit but mostly gore

that was awesome

Mexico police stopping a drug cartel from fleeing.

what the hell?

See A trained security guard is not an argument for an idiot with a carry permit and a hero complex looking for trouble.

Looked like the bullet tracer hit him, lucky bastard.

Also there are some countries in europe where gun license is easy to acquire but the gun is destined only for hunting.

pretty sure it was the brazilian federal police

EEEEEEEWWwwwwwww...........

Anyone have any info on this video