Ask someone who almost killed a man anything

Ask someone who almost killed a man anything.

Story: dude hit my dog intentionally, complete stranger. A sociopath like that had no business living anymore. So I tracked him down and beat the fuck out of him. Told him I know where his kids go to school, if he even thinks of opening his mouth they're next

Wow an assault charge, and you threatened his kids. Good job OP, now you'll need money for bail and your dog's medical bills. How do you feel?

This! I can confirm this OP. I use to work at a court and this shit happens all the time. You are an idiot for beating him and then threatened his kids? You are an idiot and prepare to pay 5000 buks plus dog medical bill.

For real, like he could've just slugged him once, told him off and walked away. Everything else was not necessary.

I applaud your efforts and hope the threat did its job.

No, what OP did was full blown assault, depending on where he's from, possibly attempted murder with a menacing/threatening charge alongside. You're a shitty person and so is OP.

Good job user.

Who gives a fuck, he attacked his family member, you protect your family.

You wouldn't protect your dog from a stranger? Are you stupid?

>legally wrong = morally wrong

Is doggo ok?

Lol younar so fucked OP. What state do you live? It's attempted murder faggot. I say jail time with a nigger. You are literally retarded potatoe.

This is bait right? The guy deserved much much much more than what he got, OP was very kind and merciful in my opinion.

I'll tell you who doesn't give a fuck, this country's judicial system. Sorry, but no court is gonna convict a guy who hit some other guy's dog, over the dog's owner who TRACKED HIM DOWN, TRIED TO KILL HIM, AND THREATENED HIS KIDS' LIVES. Kys

How does it feel for being such a childish idiot ?

It's like millennials are just born without testicles.

'Morally wrong' doesn't matter one fucking bit in today's judicial system. They would have to prove the guy intended to injure OP's dog. If they can't, then no dice. On the other hand, OP tracked him down and attacked him, and was even 'Kind and merciful' enough to threaten the guy's kids. Fuck outta here pussy.

OP is Johns Dick

Also, hope your dogs ok

good bait to be fair, u got me on first post

Bunch of fucking pussies on this thread that's what's wrong with America. Good job op someone hurt my dog u better believe they are going to the ER in an ambulance

You're a little bitch. And gonna get fucked by the system. Over a fucking dog? You're insane you dumb fuck. I'd fucking beat the shit out of you for fun.

But I do have a functioning brain, and I realize that if this shit goes to court, they're gonna have a much easier time convicting OP, instead of the other guy who could just say "I swerved"or "I lost control of my vehicle" and that would be a more valid argument than whatever OP tries to defend himself with.

He didn't protect shit or his dog wouldn't have been running the fucking streets. Intervening before someone attacks a loved one is protecting, OP is just dumb. The dude unintentionally hit the dog, he didn't protect a fucking thing.

In reality, since he's on Sup Forums he probably didn't do shit besides go back into his moms basement.

This. More people need to be like OP

Calm down there "doggo-avenger", let's see you say that shit if it was some giant fucking nigger that just broke your dog in half over his knee and shit on the corpse.

Don't listen to these other assholes. You did the right thing. I'd have beat the shit out of him and made him eat shit.

> sociopath

kek

Right this faggot needs his shit kicked in!

Sorry, I just saw he said intentionally, I misread. Then, that is fucked up, but the dog shouldn't have been loose.

A little louder for all the 'Good job OP' faggots in the back

One eye on doggo, one eye on the streets.

what is the point of threatening the childrens when you can just kick the fuck out of him? are they any responsable for this guy being a retared asshole?

is there a reason for you to be more retarded than him?

Please see

go back to where you cam from you comma using faggot. chipping peoples teeth out isnt legal either bit needs to happen

So then don't get caught, who gives a fuck. Fuck courts.

You don't know what happened. Were you there?

STRANGER KILLIN'

I would say the same exact thing then shit on the nigger. Do you have an actual point?

This dude just said he was going to DO SOMETHING to his kids? Your the psychopath dude!

Wtf kinda response is that? Yeah, just 'don't get caught' brutally attacking someone (Probably in broad daylight too). Jesus fuck, you're as retarded as OP.

Don't give a shit what half of you say, OP did good.

The assaulted guy just deserves to end his life on a wheelchair. But next time, put a mask and be unrecognizable so as to elude jail.

Respect OP

Or you know, not do it in daylight, don't carry out the attack yourself, etc etc.

This. Just lie in wait for years if you have to, just make a list.

I'm saying you have a better chance of going to jail and getting butt-fucked by your new cellmate Tyrone, instead of the guy who 'hit your dog' Sorry, but animals' lives are not worth the same as human beings in the eyes of today's legal system. If they were, Michael Vick would've been executed on sight.

Oh well, not my problem. Not gonna change my morals. Courts are just about who has more money for a better lawyer, nothing more. Justice is blind.

OP is the real asshole here and you're all retards for supporting him.

Ya dun good m8

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>NEETs defend asshole

Typical liberal basement dwellers.

"he hit me"
I didn't hit him.

"he threatened my kids"
I didn't threaten his kids

etc.

It'll be your problem when there's a BBC in your asshole, because you have 'morals'.

You're probably lying, but if that's true I am actually on your side. But then again I'm a dog lover so I am biased.

Nah, not really, niggers are just men. Nothing special, they aren't magic or anything, they also are really shit at fighting AND shooting. Not sure why you think "mah big nigger" is supposed to be scary. Niggers are the weakest in the prison system. Niggers get raped by whites and mexicans.

childhood was worshipping OP
adulthood is realizing OP is a psychopath for threatening an assholes kid

"he hit me" says the guy who is probably beat to shit and bruised/bloody
"i didn't hit him" says asshole OP who had plenty of reason to attack said beat to shit guy.
Your argument is shit and you should feel bad

I commend your efforts. Best wishes and luck for the poor dog, and I hope the son of a bitch who hit him gets cancer and dies the slowest, ugliest death. Good job on talking some sense into him, and fuck the morons who can't think for themselves and equate law with ethics.

The laws needs less of that bastard, more of you.

Okay fine , it'll be your problem when there is A BIG COCK in your asshole, because you have 'morals', and because you are apparently very knowledgeable about niggers. Better?

innocent until proven guilty

no proof no charge

Finally a sensate post.
I applaud you, OP ignore these fuckers talking about bills and charges, I bet they wish they had the balls you have man.

>no proof no charge
Implying proof will even be necessary in a case like this. Nice b8 faggot

>No proof no charge
this .. OP can they prove anything?
If not it's your word against his. Deny everything. Don't even admit to knowing who hit your dog.

Or you know, i'll just not have a big cock in my asshole. Theres that to.

The fact that you actually think that will work...
...oh my god. I've never seen this kind of stupid before. Please don't procreate

fuck what everyone says you did good. this is what it takes people are scared to do what is needed. Never back down cause internet pussies say you did wrong. He wanted to take ur best friend and that is all its simple fuck that guy. he would of fucked ur kids if u let him bad people are bad fuck em up. you did good bottom line.

wow you did all that at 12 years old huh?

Then people could just walk into a fucking wall and blame it on someone they hate

Do you know how much of a fucking retard you are?
rhetorical question

Don't even admit to owning the dog. In fact, threaten to put it down yourself.

Okay this thread is a lost cause. OP is going to jail, and every one of you that is supporting him is a pathetic piece of shit.

>what is the point of threatening the childrens when you can just kick the fuck out of him?
I'm not OP but my guess is it was because he wanted the guy to know how it felt to know that the things he loved were in danger, just like how OP felt once his dog was ran over. OP reacted appropriately.

All I'm saying is if OP and the other guy walk into a courtroom, and the other guy is in a fucking wheelchair, clinging to life for all we know, who do you think the judge/jury are gonna be more sympathetic towards.
Do you know how much of a fucking retard YOU are? Also Rhetorical question.

I take it that you've never had someone or something you loved attacked.

A jury would be more sympathetic but a judge might be more likely to view the case based on the actual evidence, which is slim.

>Implying OP's dog isn't equivalent to his child

You should've just killed him.
If he really is a sociopath like you said he'll be pissed you took control from him.
Now he'll probably track YOU down and kill you.
It's what I would do, especially since you threatened his kids.

see
My only advice to OP is that, now that he has threatened his kids, he has to be willing to make good on that threat if this dude comes back.

You guys must live in a country full of retards.

One guess as to which country is really all anyone would need

don't listen to the idiots ..you did right by your pet ..and I think more people should back you up ..I do

Well I was an unwanted child. Unwanted as in my mom wanted kids but my dad didn't. Only reason he took a hit to his pull out game is because his mother guilt-ed him into it. So yeah if someone came at me and my dad on the street with a knife/gun, fuck you dad, I'm saving my own ass. What's your point?

Oddly enough, this actually makes the most sense.

Too early for me to cringe, edgy sad faggot. Like anyone is really going to take you serioudly anyway.
Did mommy know you are on the internet browsing this site?

didn't realize Sup Forums was full of so many faggots now, crying over some threats to a degenerate's kid after he got a deserved beating
Bunch of weak, sackless faggots

Wow, it's almost like you didn't even read the fucking post before telling a story about your insignificant life that nobody asked to hear and that doesn't relate to the situation.

I hope the dog dies.

If he hit Op's dog deliberately then he is obviously a fucking psychopath, which we all know is hereditary. What harm is done if Op beats the shitters up?

He might go to the police. Should probably kill one of his kids just to be safe.

Okay I'll rephrase it. If someone attacked either of my parents on the street, I probably wouldn't give a fuck. I'm not tracking down some psychopath to protect two people who would've been better off without me.

>If someone attacked either of my parents on the street, I probably wouldn't give a fuck.
Then you obviously don't love them, so this does not relate to OPs situation. If you have real love for anyone or any animal at all, imagine it's you and them in this situation.

Damn thats pretty RUFF

He can easily go to the police, and I don't think you're hard enough to hurt one of his kids if he does. Here's what you gotta do, OP. You said 'kids' instead of 'daughters', so I take it at least one of them is a boy. Find the boy and molest him. Hard. Then, tell him that because he had sex with a man, that means he's gay, and if he tells anyone, you will tell his dad he's gay and his dad will disown him. He won't say shit.
Obviously it won't help you out of your current predicament, but I don't think anything will tbh.

Oh I love my folks. I just don't like them. Dad's a miserable bastard, lone wolf trapped in a married guy's body. Mom's a fox news addict, lives in a damn bubble and doesn't know what she's talking about half the time.

Goddammit Carlos.

ITT things that never happened but OP wish happened because he is a bitch

Why is everyone taking it in the ass from OP? This obviously only happened in his head.

Buddy if that really is your dog in the pic then I hope the rest of its life is painful and you keep it for a few more years out of selfishness.

Why not just report it to the police?

Op had you controlled your barbarian impulses you would have been smart and sued the dude and got money now you fucked your case...congratulations for failing

OP please post your bail $ i wanna laugh

Go on...

i imagine the person injured will go to see a doctor which will write a medical form thus giving that person proof of injury so he can dick over OP