ITT: places you HATE the most in America. Pic related. Which says a lot. I've been to Mississippi

ITT: places you HATE the most in America. Pic related. Which says a lot. I've been to Mississippi.

NYC

Smells like fucking piss and garbage. I was there in August. It was 95 out. I was gagging.

miami

Too many spics.

Indiana is the fucking worst i agree

The worst * my bad

Backward toothless hillbillies. And they're am cities suck too. If Indy was a flavor of ice cream, it would be glue.

Florida in general blows too. Let's live in muggy, human cess pool and walk around with swamp ass all day! Sweet! I'm moving tomorrow....

>tfw you're from Indiana

I don't blame you, I hate this place too

Chicago's burbs spill into Indiana. People live there, so they don't have to pay Chicago cost of living. I would just do the less painful option and hang myself.

The entire state of Kentucky. This place is a joke. Highest rate of government assistance.

>from indiana
>can relate

I got all my teeth but glue sounds about right

Isn't there good partying by Cincinnati? Also, good landscape? Hills and shit?

812 worst ever. Corn fields, idiots, drugs, retarded rednecks, and trees.

I'm starting the car! Sound like my kind of niggas!

heroin weed and meth are the drugs of choice here..

>tfw 812

I concur

Not one person has argued and stuck up for Indiana. Everyone agrees it sucks.

Born Hoosier here
I lived in OH 23 years... I do have fond childhood memories of Indianapolis...maybe it has become worse

eh move a state over one...to the east

literally threw my shoes away when I got home from that shit hole

State of California. Full of deranged liberals, illegals, the mean kind of homosexuals and the homeless weed smokers in San Francisco...ugh. And the constant wildfires, extremely high cost of living and how they handle their sports teams don't help either.

Besides the cost California is great. Best fucking weather in the world

Connecticut. The entire state sucks. There's nothing to do, it's filled with liberals, and it's freezing until June

Anywhere in the south

Houston :(
so many liberals

Nebraska
>Literally nothing

California is the best state in the union. Eat a dick, gentlesir.

I went to school in Indiana -- it's garbage.

Nevada is the worst.

not gonna lie, NC is pretty danke.
got mountains, beaches, cities and snow every once and a while.

Keep thinking that when California goes the way of Atlantis.

Idaho the least remembered state

Born and raised in so cal. This place is a shithole you pleb. Way too many fucking people and batshit crazy liberals

rich assholes who insist on living in the desert so they pump water like crazy fucking all kinds of shit up so they can keep green lawns and shower.

fuck florida, every time I go there its just a ton of fuckin people in an insanely humid area.

good fishing though.

317 here. All we have around here is weed and heroin

Agreed

A slightly different post, I've been toying with the idea of moving to Washington (state). Could anons tell me all the awful things about it before I make a decision? (Also, fuck both Carolinas)

Stupid ain't it? It's an overcrowded desert filled with idiots. My wife and I are trying to gtfo

What city?

I've always wanted to gtfo of Indiana and move to either Washington or Oregon

We don't want you. Don't come

canada
what a shithole

Detroit

I love Indianapolis, not sure where all the hate comes from

Funny, I live in Illinois. Maybe it's a midwestern thing.

My brother moved to Utah.
Besides natural beauty, the fucking Mornons control state/local laws.
For example, no college bars. They have soda shops like the damn 1950's where young adults drink soda and eat cookies.
It's required that if you buy alcohol, you have to buy food at the same time.
Also, big goddamn empty spaces, flat land, and the locals are "pure" rednecks.

What do you love about it?

Stuff to do downtown, sports teams, friendly people for the most part unless you're in an area filled with white trash/niggers. It's just home I guess.

I've been to Indy to watch a concert, but other than that I've never actually been in it

I don't get why people don't like IN. It's dope. Cost of living is cheap, lot's of nice neighborhoods with only white people and people mostly keep to themselves. I guess if you're a kid and you want to go clubbing everynight and spend too much money on clothes it might not be the best but it's alright. And Michigan supplies us with some pretty great weed. Although Gary sucks. Anyways my vote is either for Cali or NYC. Prob NYC because at least Cali has good food and weather.

Kansas

>There's nothing to do, it's filled with liberals, and it's freezing until June
southern new england in general, northern new england has more scenery at least

probably the upper east coast, it's full of liberal fuckheads

you can buy a fucking 3 story, 4-5 bedroom house for $40-60,000 here. work someplace else, save money, then live like a king here

Please don't. Too many already coming in from California, turning us into... well another California

snow. heh. more like ten seconds of snow. besides the mountains.

Oh yeah the music venues are pretty nice for the most part.

New England in general makes me want to slit my wrists. I want to move so badly.

sorry user, that sucks
I've always like WA and OR for it's environment/natural beauty