When did fantano become a cuck

when did fantano become a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_k4VfKR-cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He always was.

The Napalm Death shirt is the worst thing in the photo.

Ever since he dipped in the chocolate and went balls deep in that coco pussy

Hey cut it out, napalm death is cool

YOU SUFFER

The reflection of the lights in his glasses is the worst thing about the photo

why did everyone turn on anthony?

he was born a cuck

cause they took a joke out of context

Melon is the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums.

how do you know its a Napalm Death shirt? It could just be a Napalm shirt. You cant really make out the rest of the letters

when did Sup Forums get rused

When I fucked his bitch

Explain this then

Not same shirt but you can see its the same kind of text

it could be this

You can see a d in OPs image

What did Fanty mean by this?

it's all part of a character named "The Needle Drop"

fantano is the only person I've ever seen who seems to be able to constantly zigzag between annoying Sup Forums memelord and annoying liberal dickhead while being consistently unlikable

bruh, he's not antifeminist.
d-do you know that picture is a joke he made while reviewing machine gun kelly's new whatever? he's not saying that in the usual annoying tumblr-esque fashion

See that's interesting, I would actually agree except I find him extremely likable.
But I havn't watched a lot of his stuff, so idk DeSu SeNpAi.

>become

Yeah, Fantano's politics don't really make any fucking sense. He rolls his eyes at "P.C. Culture" all the time, but ND is a really "P.C." band.

when he got a taste of brown sugar

You know what they say; Once you go black you become a prolific music reviewer on the internet

He's just a leftist who doesn't like identity politics, it's not as uncommon a political stance as you'd think, despite how eager the media is to focus on Idpol shit at the exclusion of everything else

explain this

WTF I LOVE ANTHONY NOW

>white
>always a cuck

It's clear that he's fairly far to the left, what makes you say he's Sup Forums? Is criticizing radical feminism and corrupt DNC fuckery some sort of extreme Sup Forums position?

>bruh, he's not antifeminist
see

>Mocking people like Anita Sharkeesan makes you antifeminist

How do flat earthers make him feel threatened? Why is this such a trigger topic? Why can't he just appreciate a harmless retarded psycho?

I am positive he isn't a leftist given the fact that he's more or less praised the fucking *chicago school* in his #resist series

(You)

he's super into bernie sanders/equality/dismissive of trump and conservatives and the growing centre-ism of the democratic party
he's a leftist

its probably naplam d. then

Underrated post.

he made one youtube comment about being a advanced cuck who went to the gym to attract black men or something like that. It was hilarious
wish I had it saved

Feel free to link what you're talking about, but I imagine you're taking a sarcastic/ironic statement at face value, given the whole point of those videos is that he's taking on a persona

i'm p sure he's a liberal

leftists are vehemently anti-capitalist and inherently radically SJW/PC

his anti-SJW memes automatically exclude him from the leftist community, idpol has nothing to do with it

also, bernie sanders =/= leftist
he's just a super liberal democrat
might as well be moderate

>he's taking on a persona
This is such a fucking cop out response to criticism of those videos. Yeah, he's being flippant but he *is* expressing concrete political opinions, namely those of a more right-libertarian variety

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=Y_k4VfKR-cQ
He's attempting to be jokey about it, but he's using the chicago school as a way to mock marxists apparent lack of knowledge of economics.

marxists don't know shit about economics though
a moron can talk circles around a leftists economic theory because people who call themselves "marxists" have barely read marx and literally nothing else.

You completely missed the point, which is that the vast majority of internet marxists barely know anything about economics and wouldn't even be able to tell you what the Chicago school advocates for. That you somehow take that as some kind of endorsement of it even though it's literally 3 words is mindboggling. I don't agree with the Austrian school, but if I'm trying to argue economics with someone who doesn't even know what they are, I'm probably not going to be having a very productive conversation

HOW DO WE STOP HIM?!?!?

She's cute, don't you think?

Criticizing feminism is always anti-left