Anyone else here that fantasizes about being turned into a beautiful girl? gif very related

anyone else here that fantasizes about being turned into a beautiful girl? gif very related

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/723405/5e7f69fcab/[/spoiler]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally every day.

all the time. Im a straight male, literally do not find men attractive at all and i constantly think about what if i was a girl and what it would be like to get fucked

sauce?

I need sauce

bump for sauce

eh, not really willing to do all the shit women do to look attractive so it would be wasted. I'm not vain and vanity is actually one of the things I hate in people, of course I'm hygienic but I don't bother to wear flashy clothes and have a buzz cut (having long hair.facial hair actually annoys me I don't know how people stand it)

I'm only doing this to get good karma with the gender-bending gods and finally become a cute anime girl.

[spoiler]exhentai.org/g/723405/5e7f69fcab/[/spoiler]

more often than any healthy person should

can you give me the name instead?

fuck off

>he can't get past the sadpanda

[Orimoto Mimana] Friends

yeah that would be annoying, but being a girl for 1 day seems like cool

quit roasting whitey he can't help being inferior to us big-brained black stallions

You mean us big-brained cute lolis, right?

I think most of us would answer that it would be nice to be a girl for short periods of time. Nothing permanent.

sure, heres how

This post brought to you Mountain Dew and autism

nope

Spread your propaganda elsewhere

every day

is it true that the changes are reversible?

Every day, though I know i'd regret it after a while.

I didn't realize there were so many fairy faggots on Sup Forums nowadays

This is the most troubling thought, I suppose it is our perspective on their observed pleasure veruses our understanding of what pleasure is, and how, or if they lie, why. because we are still horny as fuck.

no

read into it more for yourself
>

Just go on YouTube and search for some gender transformation vid this gif is so old I think I've seen it 5 or 6 years ago