Cunt of an ex screenshot and put me on blast for calling her a cunt and I need some revenge ideas to ruin her fucking...

Cunt of an ex screenshot and put me on blast for calling her a cunt and I need some revenge ideas to ruin her fucking life. Will post her nudes for good ideas

Post her nudes.

put sugar in her gas tank, totally fuck up her engine.

Go be a faggot somewhere else. You probably dont deserve her anyways you cunt.

Nude first, then ideas

Jack off onto her windshield

OP Here with her ass, I want something that can't come back to me but will really fuck this cunt up

if you got any good friends and i mean like guys that would do anything, then get one of them to punch her up.
Tbh it really depends on how far you want to go. i guess that petty shit from slicing her tires, keying her car, grafitti her house, break windows and all that wont do it for you so maybe you should just cause damage that will cost her lots of money.

then don't call her a cunt you faggot

Get over it and move on with your life. Shit will wreck her

Fuck her friends. That's my number one back up plan. To slowly crawl through the friends list till she realizes she has no true friends left. It'll come back to you but fuck it.

Some good ideas, I know causing her monetary damage will just be paid by her family because she's spoiled but I will reward more ideas with more nudes.
>her tits suck btw

we need more info on her op. Any physiological issues she has? Does she cut herself? If you want to get back fuck with her mind not her property.

Wtf is
>>put me on blast
I swear you normies can fuck off

So really you were being the cunt

She's crazy and does alot of drugs, and she's going to be a teacher so she is doing student teaching. Maybe send her boss her nudes?

They are horrid.

Jealous you can't get pussy? Fuck off faggot

Dis gon b gud

Wait, i don't care wtf you do, but i don't understand.
So you were mean to her, then she was mean to you, and so now you need to have revenge?
Why not just ignore her because she's a stupid cunt and move on? Who on earth gives a fuck what some vapid whore thinks about fucking anything?

The best revenge is not giving her attention and doing your own thing.
Post all her nudes anyhow, however.

She likes to have fun and you can't handle her craziness? All women are crazy no matter what. And she's working towards a career? Jesus Christ you're a cunt. Move on with your pathetic excuse for a life

If you're this much of a petty faggot you deserve the backlash. It takes a man to grow the fuck up and move on with his life. Your ex was just as much of a disgusting piece of shit as you. You should honestly get back together cause it sounds like you were made for each other.

Do you have her dealers numbers? Tell them she's being giver there number out to other dealers that are trying to shut down his line. Tell them she's trying to start a line as well

Hitman.

Dude, women are slutty, fucking bitches. They start off with sex and their agenda follows next. You're either her baby raiser or the fuckbuddy. And that is all there is to it.

It's up to you - you could go for "let's talk about an open relationship..I love you", but underneath the insecure bitch just wants to be fucked by different men at difference times.

Forget it mate. Move on.

What's her name so I can tell her how much of a little bitch you are? I wanna lol while she gives me head.

Be a man and squash it by apologizing (you don't have to mean it)
"Yes, I was angry and called her that. It was wrong and I apologize. I'm not proud of it, it wasn't my best moment"

Move on, people will respect you. Do not bring it up or reference it again after apologizing and do not grovel or explain yourself further.

Find a new bitch to fuck.

more nudes brah

Alright my last post, seems like I was being a petty little faggot and that's true. I already moved on to a new bitch but this cunt knows how to grind my gears. peace out fuckers

Dude check it out, this i what i did to my ex

First I raged at her, just went off about how she ruined my life, was a cheating bitch, etc. made sure everyone knew and saw how much I was upset and cared.

Then I cut off ties completely, blocked her on social media stopped talking to friends about her. Hard at first but eventually gets easier.

After that I went out and started lifting, and I really put a lot of effort into my job and practicing guitar. Tried a couple open mics and boom, new qt gf who loves to play music with me

At this point, I unblocked my ex so she could see the beautiful life I set up for myself that she missed out on.

But as I looked through her pictures, I realized that the joy I was feeling wasn;t from knowing she regretted breaking up, it was from the joy I found living life to its potential. bettering myself and finding a lover better suited to who I am as a person. I with each scroll i watched the life of a stranger play out, with myself being an ever decreasing factor in it. I sat and realized how little we actually meant to eachother, and the nirvana of reaching pure ambivalence towards a person brought a smile to my face.

But 8 whiskeys later and I shit on her car and GOD DAMN did she get upset. 10/10 would recommend

Yup this is it, this is the plan thanks good sir for putting it all into perspective

you should still dump her nudes lol