I am drinking beer and eating McDonalds for dinner AMA. Might have a blunt for dessert

I am drinking beer and eating McDonalds for dinner AMA. Might have a blunt for dessert.

You sure that beer is right for you?

why would you eat a blunt?

No it sucks but it's got high proof

Because I'm a fucking faggot

Do you ever stay up at night wondering where it all went wrong? Or do you cocoon yourself in blissful ignorance?

Haha no blissful ignorance for me. Combo of drugs and mental health problems have done me in. I just think my Mom grew me wrong.

You blunt for appetizer first dumbass.

if you want high proof, why beer? I ate an apple and a bottle of wine for dinner so im in a similar place, a bottle of wine is much more pleasant than a few beers

Hey don't tell me how to fucking live my life faggot morherfucker

Wine is for women

I got this ready for after my blunt

Oh and yes of course I have a tiny penis

I like wine better than beer, I'd rather drink old grape juice than grass piss water
Now we're talking!

Hey guys I'm gonna smoke in a few minutes will probably get obliterated but I'm staying with this thread. Wish me luck.

Cheers!

Likewise user. Happy smoking

This is the bud I'll be smoking. It's called Gorilla Glue #4. Who's tried it?

And Godspeed to you sir.

Same. That's what sucks about the genetic lottery, two seemingly normal people can give birth to a mental wreck and have no idea. Pretty much the case the case with my folks. I think that's what keeps me coming back to Sup Forums, there's always enough people so retardedly degenerate that it makes you feel like a normal human being, know what I mean?

You losers about to light up with me or what? For the next few hours or so, ma Be Ill see the bright side of life.

It's a refuge, for sure. It's amazing that when I'm on here I don't feel weird or alone or w/e. Alright see you guys on the other side.

Ayy

Just be happy that you can afford beer and maccas. I had a single slice of processed cheese for dinner 2 nights ago. And your condition isn't hereditary. Happiness is a choice, not something you either are or are not.

Not true when you go psychotic and can't control your own behavior it isn't a measure of character or willpower.

Shit man I've been broke too and have had Nothing for dinner many nights.

And it is hereditary b/c my aunt is schizophrenic too.

Then you need professional psychiatric help from people who know more than you, and you need to take that medicine. But it's ultimately down to you.

I've been on medication since I was 12.

Sounds like personal problems, mate.

The same Meds with the same dosage? Because it needs to be tweaked and changed as time passes. What is good for you one year may be bad for you the next. Keep a diary of how you feel and talk about it with people. Good luck faggot.

What's the most disgusting thing you'd do for $10

Do you like my hair?

Does like look good?

Happy Hanukkah Marv