Will I ever be happy ?

will I ever be happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/videos
youtu.be/tl_dVYSDEf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noooope

this

happiness is just a illusion we use to cover up the fucked up shit that happens.

Happiness is a temporary high
Search for contentment which you will find from learning how to not want
Desire and temptation are good tools for motivation but do not let them control you

Being happy is easy. But it's illusory. What you want to be is transcendent.

Will OP ever be happy?

You must ascend above virgin tier

doesn't matter how transcendent you are
we are all trapped by the human condition
Everything is just a distraction

Go play a game from your childhood. That always staves off my depression for a few hours.

Don't be. It's boring.

Maybe. But not until you're in your 30s.

Watch everything on this man's channel...

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/videos

Can't promise happiness but he snapped me out of my nihilism... I'm rediscovering meaning in my life...

e.g. youtu.be/tl_dVYSDEf8

No

Source. That will make you happy

you will be happy if you give up the sauce of the gif

you probably won't ever be happy
but that doesn't mean you can't try to fake it 'til you make it

>we are all trapped by the human condition
That is precisely what we must transcend, Satan.

Nah, no one is happy these days

If you let yourself. Your choice.

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that this is a completely misguided statement.

you are by no means trapped in your body. This body is merely the medium through which your consciousness experiences itself, and through which the universe thus experiences itself. Everyone and everything is the universe, and in a way every action you take will have everlasting effect on it.

I just want to be reciprocated for once in my life, i'm too tired and old...

roll

reroll

>Ignoring literally every thing in the world

Sure, yeah, this

Do you believe life is meaningless?

You must've never been unhappy. It's not as simple as letting yourself be so.

It wouldn't be such a problem if it were.

Will my revelations help?

>
>Will my revelations help?
Plz do

Takin' you for quite the spin.

Gimme the fucking source

You can rage against the machine if you want. How is that working for you?
I have been. Depressed. Suicidal. I chose not to be any longer. You control your actions, your thoughts, and your feelings. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. Good luck.

I believe you make of your life. Whether something is meaningful to you. Things should come naturally have you the proper thoughts.

Dunno the scene, but im certain thats gina gerson

FAKE IT

TILL

YOU

MAKE IT

All the people in this thread who are saying "no, true happiness is an illusion" are just people who have fallen short of their goals or expectations for themselves.

True happiness is in fact possible although it took me 40 years to find it. Every day I wake up now, I head out to my can to water and check crops, I head out to work, I do my easy-peasy consulting job, get paid to talk to people, I come home, chat with my wife, chat with buddies. Maybe we play a game or watch some tv. On weekends I tend to the can garden. Every once in awhile I dig up a can and see what it's got inside and save it if it's something good. Been doing the same thing for 5 years and woke up one morning realizing that I was loving life. Every once in awhile I'll have a moment of frustration or even a bad day, and I recognize that some of the things I care about could be taken away from me, but for now, I am happy.

wanting happiness without one iota of sadness or any opposing feeling is a construct of culture.. there's nothing wrong with happiness, sadness, angry, etc.. they don't stick, no feeling sticks.. maybe suffering is wanting and feeling entitled to happiness 24/7 (ew who would really want them come on, how boring as a human)

Even if happiness comes it always leaves at some point. We all die alone.

A can garden. Should I be taking this as a literal meaning? Or am I missing something?

>will I ever be happy ?
Get yourself fully realized as the most knowledgeable and grounded person you can be and then start doing good, solid, grounded work and then you'll be ready for a good, solid, grounded girl with a good, solid bod you can make good, solid, grounded kids with.

Also, find a good, solid, grounded part of the country and a good, solid, grounded community with good, solid, grounded people around you. Then you'll be set.

Just keep your fucking head out of the clouds and all kinds of pretentious shit and you'll be fine.

10/10 tutorial. working thx

will I get with that one bitch?

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure anyone with a triple digit IQ wonders the same thing constantly as well.

If you haven't found what satisfies you yet, then never give up that pursuit. Career, relationship, family, whatever. Keep looking user.

Will I get there if I work hard for four weeks?

I think so if youd get off the internet and go outside. Sun light helps fight depression.

Ignoring that outside forces can have great influence on your mental health is pure retardation

in brief spurts just like your fap sessions