Strong 7

>strong 7

whats your excuse for not having listened to this album yet?

What are you talking about, I listened to it the day it released?

If Fantano likes it that means it's probably pretty bad.

Now that's what I call juvenile

I have and it's a solid 8.

I'm strait and over 30

>and over 30
end yourself you old ass nigga

Their 2010's stuff is good and i'm interested to see where they go next after AL.

look at this dingus buying into the paramore is bad meme

I've been listening to it constantly, since it was released. I'd unironically give it a 9.3/10. It's currently my AOTY along with Remo Drive's Greatest Hits. It's also weird how Paramore are currently playing at a concert that's just 30 minutes away from me. Too bad I'm stuck at Disneyland right now. :|

Fantano's terrible but the album's quite good

Because I don't base what I listen to on the review scores of a fuzzy pretentious melon.

Also fuck disco pop.

I listened to it, and it was a 5 at best.

Yah it's my AOTYSF too

>few Paramore albums
>DAMN.
>Trout Meme Replica
>Stuck at Disneyland
Seems about right, go hug Mickey Mouse for me, hopefully that'll help you cope with your autism.

I'm here for my little sister. Plz no bully. ;_;

Jeez, I feel like a bully now.
Sorry.
No, really, sorry.
Your taste is still shitty tho.

>new wave

I went to the album signing. I own 3 copies of the album, one of them signed. I also went to their show at the Exit/In two days before it came out.

Don't worry. I actually found your reply amusing. And, honestly, the screenshot isn't exactly the best representation of my overall taste even though Captain Beefheart and Paramore are among my favorite bands, which you can rightfully say is indicative of bad taste. :^)

I would fucking rail Hayley Williams, I would shove my hot fish yoghurt right up her shitpipe, I'd take a middle management job in her sewage system