Am I giving up by fucking/potentially dating a fat girl?

Am I giving up by fucking/potentially dating a fat girl?

Are we talking about a womanwith fat legs and goes to McDonald's every day?
If so, yes

Yea, you'll regret it afterwards. Kinda like how you regret it when you eat something greasy and nasty. in the heat of the moment it tastes good.

just fuck a cute trap instead don't be gay

Not at all. Fat girls exist for two uses only: for practice, and for doing stuff that skinny cute girls don't have to do to keep a man. Just don't get attached and wrap your shit up and enjoy the ride of a lifetime. Fat girls give great head and many like anal

Depends. If you're dating her because she makes you legitimately happen then you're a fucking faggot.

If you're dating her just because she gives amazing dome, then you're on the right track.

yes, stop being an enabler

You can always dump when something better comes along. Besides, just because a chick is fat, doesn't mean she can't fuck.

Ideas of beauty are personal, why ask us?

>caring this hard about what other people think

You've already given up if you have to ask Sup Forums for permission for something. Nearly 90% of the replies in this thread are going to be from tryhards that will talk big but would fuck a poodle wearing a miniskirt and their mother's perfume.

If you're not attracted to her, don't do it. Simple as that. Wait for one you're really into, not just horny.

Don't listen to this morman

Best advice so far

Permission? Bitch I'm just trying to have a discussion. Fuck yourself.

Of course. Have you not heard that fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round?

Well, let me rephrase for you.

I'm fucking a girl who I don't have any attraction to and it's all for sex.

She definitely likes me. Would it be giving up if I dated her simply because it was easy?

>MORMAN

Goodbye

Spell check. Apparently my phone doesn't acknowledge made up religions

Would you have a discussion about whether it's okay to eat ice cream?

The very fact that you're mad is telling. You wanna fuck a fat chick but are afraid of what other people will think.

Definitely giving up, and definitely not fair to her if it's true that's she's into you. Discuss a fwb situation so you're free to look for someone that actually interests you and you won't be a thirsty cunt while you're at it

Yes

ive been having the same questions. it would be a lot easier for me to find someone if i lowered my standards, but i just dont know if i can.

Dating a fat girl is a mistake. You need to think about the mental state a human has to be in to become fat. They have no long term goals, no sense of self worth. This is not the kind of person you want raising your children. If you're just in it for the pussy hit it and escape before she accidentally eats you but make sure you wear a condom or make it double if she's extra crazy.

Yes.

The fuck is wrong with you?

She's not fit to rear children.

The bigger ones usually do way more stuff.

It wasn't really that fun and now she texts me every day. She basically raped me. But it's not like I'm mad about sex.

Tru

In that scenario, yes.

You should only be fucking someone YOU actually find attractive

Possibly. Idk. It's seeming less and less worth it. Especially when uglier guys than me have bagged some serious tail.

Beleive me, it only seems like a good idea until you're a month dry lol. Better to have a fallback.

I've gone long spans broh. It sucks but I know what I'm capable of.

Yeah but usually if you never do any physical activity, you're bad at having sex. Nothing is fun about pushing around 200 lbs of fat just to get at a hole.
Also as far as dumping them when something better comes along, people are not immune to Newton's first law, if you become accustomed to being at rest, fuck it's hard to get out of it. Go to work, come home, have to see them to keep the relationship going, it becomes self-fulfilling. That's how you end up with 2 kids 35 years old and an obese wife you fuck once every six months.

Dating , yes.

Fucking, absolutely not. You may look back on it in some years and be grossed out but honestly fat girls giv gud fuck.

That got real. You OK user?

that gif is really hot

Honestly, I masturbate better than the sex I have with her.

i was with a really cute fat girl for over a year and a half before I changed her eating habits, got her into diet, working out and counting calories. She does spin 3x a week, and yoga 2X, She dropped 30 lbs in the past 6 months, from 150 down to 120, she's now a perfect hottie. So hot I never could get her now if I was just meeting her. She was a project girl I guess, and the project worked, it wasn't easy, but dammit it worked!

You'd be giving up by dating a fat or skinny girl.

Sounds like my life, except no kids, and it's only about 2 months in between each.

To be fair I'm on adderall, shit makes my dick shrivel up like crazy.

Whatever you say mate. I've always had more luck if I'm not chomping at the bit, but that's just me

LOL you must be in high school... I've fucked almost as many fat girls as fit girls. Get over yourself. Fuck a fatty for fucks sake.

Fucking ego's on you basement dwellers these days are fucking atrocious. Everyone fucks gross people sometimes, it's part of growing up.

cont.
I fell into the trap oh about 3 years ago, got relationshiped. Finally got out a year ago, took a while but I finally got to fuck a solid 7.5 who had skills, no. fucking. comparison.
It was as simple of a comparison as eating a delicious steak to eating an old dog turd from the yard. There's no reason to do it. Just idk stop jerking off, your testosterone goes though the roof and becomes confidence, you can pull a skinny 6 from a hipster bar any night of the week with a decent haircut and a fuck you attitude.

Good for you. This girl is not within that realm. She has said more than once that she "believes that nobody should do anything they don't want to do" and that's a horribly disgusting and telling part of her personality.

Why skinny? That's like my ideal.

Yeah bro, ditch the baggage and you ascend like my dick into that sweet tattooed goddess the other night. Which is to say repeatedly and with great force.

>150 lbs
>fat

no

>a month dry
Nigga, it's been 3 years, for me.

>ego's

Read context. Not even OP but jesus you entirely missed the point. Fucking? Nah that's fine. But dating one? Now you're in for some trouble.

It's not so easy being greasy