Question Sup Forums

Question Sup Forums,

my friend is in a domestic violence relationship, but theyre illegal. cant call the cops and arent married, so they cant apply for a u visa for domestic violence. cant apply for regular visa because hasnt been in the us long enough. Im stuck in a bind, and they are at risk of being hospitalised or worse. Asking for your opinion on what to do or how to help? thanks in advance, sorry if its too much to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/information-legal-rights-available-immigrant-victims-domestic-violence-united-states-and-facts-about-immigrating-marriage-based-visa-fact-sheet
usa.gov/deportation
yasrebilaw.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>illegal
>cant call the cops
>not married

sounds like there's no benefit for staying with them. you just need to get them somewhere else to crash where their partner cant find them.

calling ICE is obviously the most lulz for this situation

the problem is, this little punk is threatening with "homies" and the sort. so their whole family has to move where they cant be found. which although its for their safety, their family cant risk leaving. nice trips btw.

not looking for lulz, though after this gets sorted ill probably kek.

I dont want to lose a friend is all.

yeah. they have shelters and shit for women in this situation. I'd check with them ahead of time to see if they can stash a family away, they might have a 'look the other way' approach to illegals.

check out local charities that do that sort of thing, or if you know they have friends who'll help get them to pitch in for rent on a little place a decent distance away.

Then you get them prepping, tell as few people as possible where they're going, and have the abuser come home to an empty house and no idea where they are.

get them to stay off all social media for a while and ideally swap out their phones.

BUILD THE WALL

Get those beaners out of here

We live in the LA area. is there a place like that here? also, the guy knows where their sister and mother lives. plus where they work. if they leave it has to be like, completely off the grid. quit job, move mom and sis, find a new job where illegals are able to work and treated fair.

thanks for your contribution friend.

>We live in the LA area. is there a place like that here
don't know the area but there's guaranteed to be something. try looking up charities that help abused women.

>LA area
big area, that's good. you can move to the other side of town and have low odds of being seen

>completely off the grid. quit job, move mom and sis
yep. its not easy, but minimum is moving her and making her cut off all contact with mom and sis for the duration until something can be figured out.

Family values, motherfucker. Don't be illegal, don't be in an unmarried relationship. You reap what you sow.

Alright. that helps. any way of being able to threaten him with proof of abuse and what not? to keep him from comingback? or from bothering? worst case scenario, I might have a new wife. so they can legally file an R.O. against him or move out of state.
thanks for your input, friend.

thanks, friend.

to threaten him with proof of abuse you need proof of abuse. i'm guessing she doesn't go to hospital and get medical reports that would help her right?

if you can get video evidence of abuse, or photos of bruises/injuries, or record threats and phone calls, that all helps.

for now, all we have is texts of him threatening her. he breaks her phone so all evidence she had gets lost. I told her to send her evidence to me, but Im afraid this guyis going to get more violent soon.

screenshots are alright evidence, try to get a copy. you can remind him that phone companies record that shit and a warrant can be issued to confirm texts are legit if he's charged.

record texts, get photos of any injuries, if any audio happens record it. whatever you can.

alright, thanks. is it possible that i report it in her stead?

sure, but not sure how it'll go without statements from her. and make sure you get her out of there before you formally make a report because he'll blame her and take it out on her.

Fuck off you mexican piece of shit posting on your cheap ass android phone

okay. Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

thank you, friend. i will try not to occupy too much of your earth's oxygen.

happy to help user, I like to keep abusing women a strictly bedroom activity

I dont care if you are on earth

Just gtfo of the US, you fucking beaner

then i will try not towaste your US oxygen. also I'm a white male from Boston, so.. goodbye now and sorry?

Fuck you faggot

kek
privacy is important

OP here, thank you everyone for your input.

Not your personal army, faggot

Tell her to throw tacos at him or some shit your fucking beaners

here's a link to a government website that says all of the rights of an illegal immigrant, although it was last updated in 2011 so you probably want to try and get a better source.
uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/information-legal-rights-available-immigrant-victims-domestic-violence-united-states-and-facts-about-immigrating-marriage-based-visa-fact-sheet

thank you, this is a good start. iapplreciate it very much.

also this link ( usa.gov/deportation ) says that if you were brought to the US as a child you can get a two year deferral so if she was I suggest that you get her to get that and then go to the police about the domestic abuse

iwill lookintothis, she unfortunately had to go back home because she cant stay anywhere else, so for now i cant speak to her, but i will let her know first thing i see her. thank you for this.

OPERATION SAVEABEANER

I also found this law firm that specializes in immigration, their first consultation is free so money shouldn't be too big of a problem. The only catch is that they work in the bay area, their furthest south office is San Jose, although you might be able to call them. yasrebilaw.com/