Just found out my gf miscarried...

Just found out my gf miscarried. I had somehow become so attached already and I have no way to understand or cope with this news. Anyone dealt with this. I didn't even know our child but I loved him. I know he is tiny and it happens but doesn't change that he had a heart beat and was so real to me

Attachment is the root of suffering. - The Buddha. Your child dying was not an accident. Life implies death, or should I say death implies life.

Pregnancies are like buses. There will be another come round in fifteen minutes.

I knew to not get attached but once I saw the ultrasound I couldn't help but get excited and believe he would make it and would be doing all these little things I couldn't wait for

Cry, cry it out again, cry some more. See a grief counselor of some sort. Be there for your gf. You two should probably spend some time alone away from one another with your respective families, assuming those connections are in place and healthy.

When you manage to have one it is going to be all the more beautiful.

when someone tries to sound wise using some dead guys words, totally disregarding how OP is feeling right now.. facepalm

Time is the best bandage, you'll get through it.

Hey user.

My wife is having her second pregnancy. She had 3 miscarriages before then. It's really rough, and draining. I found that a lot of the attention was on my wife as we already have one child.

There are treatment options and things you both can look into - for instance my wife took progesterone to help with implantation after impregnation.

A lot of miscarriages happen if there is something inherently wrong with the blastocyst or the fetus. It's common, but it doesn't take the pain away.

Keep at it and do what you can to keep each other healthy. If you can, get her prenatal vitamins, and support her best you can. Also be open to talking with her about how you are feeling. Don't bottle it up.

Just trying to help, life and death are just two sides of the same coin.

Probably the best thing we could ever do and you are very right just sucks because I guess I just didn't want to believe once I accepted he was alive

yeah happened to me and then right after that we tried again and now have a beautiful baby boy! Just keep going until the pregnancy works also do research on how you and your gf can conceive

Thank you. I know you are right and that's what's best just sucks is all

>Be me
>Have gf
>Get gf preggers
>Ff 3 months
>Going down on her
>Eating her like no tomorrow
>Taste something funny
>Like pennies
>Weird
>Keep going
>Something chunky
>Swallow in reflex
>Realize what's happening
>Go to hospital
>Miscarriage
>Mfw I ate my own baby

What the hell... just swallow that thing!

Ahhh buddy, that's terrible. I hope you guys pull through :( RIP little one.

I hate feeling like such a baby about something natural and uncontrollable but I wish there was something I could have done. Some way to protect him like I would have if he was to have been born. If anyone has ever heard small bump by ed sheeran it's so very accurate about how it feels. I know she is devastated and so am I. This is actually our second miscarriage and for some reason this one is so much harder bc I was able to be there much more this time

I appreciate that but damn it does it hurt to read that. It's stupid but she would put the phone to her tummy every day and I'd talk to him when I could. I wish I could have one last time. I asked her to buy I know he isn't in there. She fell asleep while I was saying goodbye I'm still on the phone because I can't hang up yet knowing it's really goodbye

Damn man I really am sorry. My gf is also pregnant at the moment and I know exactly what you mean by the attachment you feel and I feel terrible you have to go through that. I have no idea what you're going through but I hope you stay strong through it even if it seems impossible.

Sounds like you guys were more than ready for him, and it seems like you also have a great relationship with your gf. The phone thing is great hahaha.

I know it's lame to say but take it all in man don't miss a moment you don't have to. Go to every appointment rub her belly and feel those kicks and always talk to your lil baby like it's your last words because they deserve undying attention and love. I hope everything goes well with your baby. It's incredible process

Went through the same thing 5 yrs ago. Worst part is 4 of our friends were also pregnant. It was difficult but know that the child is with our Lord Jesus and you will see your child in heaven

We have our share of problems and issues and all that maybe even a little extra honestly but nothing ever meant more or took away from the joy we had knowing a baby, part of me and part of her was going to be brought into this world this beautiful mixture that was us

you know what helps with miscarriages, blasting the fetus through the uturus with focused, high-power MHz radiation ann in the name of obtaining a really shitty picture of the fetus that's getting blasted the fuck out with radio energy.

Hey user,

I haven't lost a child myself, but I really empathize with you, as a father myself. We are expecting another and just had a miscarriage scare last month.

The love you feel is real, and it's a tragedy that you will never hold your baby in your arms. You and your girlfriend need to be there for one another. Love and support each other, and try again when yall are ready. Miscarriage is more common than people think / admit. You will both be OK in the end.

I am really sorry for you though, user. It's terrible.

I will and I'll remember you saying that. Seems like everything is good so far, she's 13 weeks right now.

I hope the best for you if you try again. Can't believe you've had to deal with two, that's more than I could even handle.

I can tell you'll be a good dad when it's time.

I appreciate that I can tell you will as well best of luck to you and your new lil family. It's gonna be wild but if I can tell anything from the way I feel this early it's worth it.

Booze and weed OP. Booze and weed

MODS!

It's ultrasound, no radiation involved. What a terrible thing to write.

Worst part is we are long distance and we're in the process of getting one another to the same city so I wasn't even there and can only be there for each other so much. This is truly the final straw in distance. One of us must move the distance for something like this is just too much

Underrated post

Eat it on livestream. It will help you feel whole again.

Mods ?

this may not help, but you should know that a miscarriage is usually caused by an abnormality that would lead to death anyway, so in a way, its nature's way of not making your children suffer.
I'm so sorry that you had to go through this, but at least he didn't have to suffer

Sure she didn't cut it right out? Cause long distance don't work, she probably found a big ol nigger dick

Booze will probably happen in the next few days no weeds for me can't sadly haha

Your off the hook, you should be happy. BTW you can request the fetus and sell it for cash money.

That's the hard part is rational me understands and gets it but the emotional side cries out and says why our baby

Shrooms, coke, meth, PCP, DMT, MDMA.

Military can't get random tests pretty often lol

Dear god my sides

I've never had a gf miscarry, but I have 2 ex gfs who I got pregnant and they had abortions.
I know an abortion isn't the same thing, but I don't care. The day those abortions were performed were two of the happiest days of my life.
I will be so happy if I can live the rest of my life and never have kids.

Military? Oh shit son, some nigger fucked that baby right out of her kek kek kek

Then knock the bitch up again. Whats the problem?

Completely irrelevant. You don't want kids I do and I very much loved the child that was growing inside her

You dodged a bullet OP. 18 year ATM and misery. Feel Lucky

Just trying to emotionally understand

26 ready for a family

30 and 4 kids and a divorce now. Better be real damn sure you're girl ain't a whore sunshine.

I also have majority custody. So practically single father

idk bro maybe just try to think he could have been a down syndrome baby? I know people say they would love them regardless, but you would literally have to take care of them until they die, which is 60 years in average, so they might as well out live you which would mean you would spend your whole life as a baby sitter, look on the bright side

To those early on with legitimate comments and showed care I truly appreciate it and you remind me there is still good out there and I appreciate it greatly. To the trolls thanks it's 4 chan it wouldn't be with out y'all. To the weirdos ehh kind of same but can't say I appreciate it but to each his own lol. I really do appreciate the serious responses

>follow cute girl on tumblr
>very hot and very interesting
>no crazy stuff
>one day starts posting about how sad she is
>end up chatting with her to cheer her up
>"I just had my fourth abortion today"
>mfw

if she miscarried it was because something was wrong with the zygote. that's what it was, a zygote, a vaguely homonoid shaped mass of cells. it wasn't a child snd never could have been.
thats how nature takes it's course, most first pregnancies miscarry, it's a practice run to see if the mother's body and father's sperm can successfully create a viable fetus.

Finally said my last goodbye and sang him to sleep. One of the hardest things I've had to ever do.

I don't understand what the big deal is, he was practically not ever alive. It's way better than your already born child dying, or literally anyone else in your life who has been alive for a while dying (like your mom, dad, etc) Just have sex and have another baby

Your girlfriend most likely took a big black cock and filled her vagina with black seed.

Black seed is powerful seed. It is so powerful that it instantly kills any white baby that is already growing inside, melting away like acid for the evil spawn that it is.
Your woman's body then realizes it is impregnated by a superior being, so she begins producing another egg cell almost instantly, practically replacing the white baby with s black one.

Deal with it white boy, your race is going to die and all the nonwhites celebrate it. We gonna take over your homes, your jobs, your money, your countries.

Shit we take this whole planet. That's what you get for messing with us with your weak ass slavery bullshit white boy.

Assuming I'm white... and just because you have more children or numbers hardly makes you qualified to take the jobs and homes. Not sure where the logic is there

Yeah, this happened to us last year. It was not easy. I didn't know how to feel about everything, didn't know what I was allowed to feel... was just a mess. Cry when you need to. Hold her when she needs you to.

What to know:
Miscarriage is RIDICULOUS COMMON. The statistics are insane. We knew very, very early. We were attached very, very early. The odds simply weren't in our favor.

If it happens very early on, it's because the child would never have been viable. It couldn't have ever lived on its own, outside her body.

There was nothing that she could have done differently, really. She didn't cause it.

It's not forever. Wait a few cycles, and you can try again. It may take her a long time to get her head back in the game, or even you. Take the time that you need to.

We miscarried last year. Now we're a little over 4 months along, and we take nothing for granted.

Take care.

Can you say, "Freedom" any louder?

This, son, is an omen.

Heed the signs, don't look back,

Yakkety-yak

Don't play sax.

it's pretty common to miscarry on the first attempt

did you take any trophy shots for us?

Ha! We just simply KILL you to take what we want! Your race is fat and weak, you can't even fight.
They just gotta say the word. And all the nonwhites will take it to the streets to kill every last one of you. It will be a massacre that will go down in the history books!

It won't be long now...

why is when people fucking lose there shit or something terrible happens they come here to ask a bunch of frog lovers how to deal with it. Not saying it doesn't make any sense it's just wired how frequency I'm seeing this happen.

Why the fuck are you being so over-dramatic about something you couldn't even see? It's like crying because your plant died or some shit. Get another fucking plant and make another baby

Her womb is a rocky place where your seed could find no purchase

Try again. My ex miscarried a couple times before we had my son. Shit happens. It sucks for sure, but you can't dwell on what didn't happen. Now I have full custody of my 10 month old son and it's worth the wait. Also, drink alot of alcohol, smoke a lot of weed, and snort a bunch of coke. It helps.

Well good luck it's been working out great for y'all.

Indeed, nigga. This womb is for black people ONLY.
Just gun your own white ass already

>Black seed is powerful seed

Hahahaha best thing I've read today. Nice user

Hope you feel better soon, OP.

It always helped me to think of my child getting to see all the people I love who died before. They got to meet my kid first, is all.

It is a beautiful image and I'll try to use that

How old are you? How successful are you?

Good idea to avoid babies unless you have a stable life situation, because, by law, they're entitled to large portions of your time, either through actual attention or through money. Your 20s are not a time you want to give to a baby, use your 30s for that.

Oh you're military, in that case, additional information requested. Active duty? GF on base with you, or staying back in the states while you're out and about?