Just started watching Rick and Morty and am already hooked

Just started watching Rick and Morty and am already hooked.

How is this show so fucking awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51y9JIpzZbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHsSpsxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The voices have yet to wear on your mind.

Rick's voice and personality remind me of my own

Fucking epic! Also check out The Big Bang Theory!

You are not like Rick.

get out

Your in for a good time friend but be warned. Even though it was very funny for them to release the season opener on April fools and then wait till june or july, I'm not sure, you"ll be going threw withdraw soon enough

I like Morty the most but Rick is my second favorite.

You just had to fucking ruin shit

Pls bait harder

I call them my little Morty's

youtube.com/watch?v=51y9JIpzZbU

just wait until you find out that the Rick and Morty VR game launches next week and that you're gonna have to shell out $800 for a Vive to play it.

Rick is morty, morty is just being prepared...

I'm mister meeseeks look at me!

Roiland's voices are awesome. Before ever knowing of him or r&m, I heard Lemongrab and fucking loved it. Between Lemongrab's screaming, Rick and Morty's stuttering delivery, and Morty and Lemongrab's wavering voice cracking, he's probably my favorite voice actor ever. Not that there are that many I'm passionate about, but there must be something special about it. I don't think this show could have taken off without it.

End your life.

is it supposed to be funny ? i dont get it .

yeeeeah, no I am sure you sound like a total faggot but in your mind you have a cool voice, prove me wrong and record a vocaroo otherwise

Who else stopped believing in God because of based Rick?

Nobody, to enjoy rick and morty you have to be at least 12+ if by that age you still believe in God you are a huge faggot

I know that's you Justin

you're a faggot

>Neo-Sup Forums not only falls for obvious bait but completely takes blatant sarcasm seriously

remember when it came on years ago, after the first two episodes i was hooked also, was super stoked they made a 2nd season also. alota long drunk nights laughing. now they r dragging the fuck out of the third but kind worth it.

It's funny because a lot of people can watch Rick and Morty and see it as on par with Family Guy in terms of stupidity but if you actually pay attention it's extremely clever.

It's also a shame because Dan Harmon made Community, which is highly underrated and to this day is my favorite show of all time.

dalububwubbalublub

sayshwan dauce xD

Infinite timelines infinite possibilities my man. There's a timeline out there somewhere where Rick and Morty sucks.

Great, now go fuck yourself.

To bad all you plebs in fly over states will never now that it was actually created Justin Roiland and that I know the entire ducking staff that works on that show

cool. cool. cool. cool.

I'd watch this show if it wasn't so chalk full of liberal propaganda BS. Seriously, why do people feel the need to put their political views into shows...

kekked
my buddy that likes bbt sat me down to check out rick and morty
i watched 2 episodes at random with him and just couldnt get into it
do i need to watch from beginning?

This. The show is funny in all other places, but the political views (even the ones I agree with) simply piss me off because they should have no place in a show like Rick and Morty.

Why the fuck do you even care so much, you little faggots? You literally just responded to a random post that wasn't even a few sentences and decided that of all thinga?
Get a fucking life and stop trolling around Sup Forums shitposting, you greasy waste of flesh. Kys.

-Sincerely,
Rick Sanchez

That's actually the most ridiculous reason to lose faith on god isnt it? BECAUSE OF MOTHERFUCKING CARTOON? ffs what do they learn in school these days?

Yeah I already am buddy

I bet you have him as profile picture on fb with the comment "Totally me" lol fucking faggot

Wow this post was great 10/10 real cool bro nice job there bud

get out justin

>he's probably right

>tfw so intelligent you start calling yourself rick in your head
wubalubadubdub!

I am in incredible pain, please help me!

Justin gets a google alert every time someone gets a show-bone for him.

Nah don't have any social media, that shit is cancer breeding grounds

well good on ya

harmon and roiland are masters of their craft. Justin, I know you're reading - so get off Sup Forums and go back to making episodes.

Just in case Justin is here, I'm offering a solid 7/10 blowjob for eps 2 and 3, think about it.... I'll knucklebust the shit out of you too, for the record.

The other reason the season 3 opener was released when it was is because that was a year and a half since the season 2 finale. Just like Mr. Poopybutthole said.

Who cares user? Your new favorite show is not important!
What is important is me figuring out how to get my hands on szechuan sauce

intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor ;)

Do you think if every R&M fan goes to Mcdonalds and asks for it, they'll bring it back?
God dammit, I just realized that was there goal.

their, fuck. dropped that ball guys.

Well it's hard to help these days. Everything is political now. When people tell me I shouldn't eat a sandwich at a certain place because its old ass owner said gay marriage shouldn't be allowed you know everyone is politicizing everything.

Why are Rick and Morty fans so fucking autistic? You people are the reason others hate on the okay-at-best show so much. Fuck you

>implying I'm a fan of rick and morty
I just fucking hate the Big Bang Theory, cunt.

topbait, so much butthurt it's glorious

Someday you might realize... or not. Somewhere one of you will.

NICE!
personally i love the show myself. i think its great
did you know we have our own board? everyone is really nice!
also check out Star Vs The Forces Of Evil while you're at it
love and schezwan sauce,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

>Hating Big Bang Theory
????

>mfw S03E05 has Dr. Tyson as a guest voice.

>t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
hi katy

It might me the worst attempt at comedy ever so it's pretty easy to hate

Any of you down with the Saxman?
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHsSpsxU

>#Baited
Hehe xD you been bamboozled I also don't like Big Bang Theory either!