Dead Thread Redemption: s/fur style

Dead Thread Redemption: s/fur style

But can it be artful?

Cluck

sex

wut

You have one of those?

u herd me

Well, I was born with it. Haven't changed, it'd be hard to pull off feminine. I'm at peace with my sex.

There are not enough furry gifs on the Internet

Ooo, looks like Freya >_>

There are not

that's why its best. Still need to play that game.

I need to beat it but not getting perfect stats and Excalibur II on Steiner is going to seriously mess with me. I guess it isn't the hardest in the serious, but it's definitely a pita. I enjoyed what I did. :3

Got up to the part where you flee the palace and the optional fight with the tome.. yeah.. not a good idea.

now I'm off, goodnight all

Mm, I'd take turns playing. I don't mind sharing ;D

Night. Thanks for the quality gif

Erection detection

I want a furry gf/bf
One who fursuits
I know there's some in my city, but I have zero idea for how to find them, except at an annual cosplay convention because there's always fursuiters there.

Idk man. Most of the furry community sucks. I wish there were better people active in it.

I agree that would be cool though

Why do you say that?
Do you suck?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think the furry community is as bad as others think it is. Every furry I know is pretty cool.

Everytime I've hung out with furs they've been mostly jobless folk with way too much drama between them.

I've been to cons and meetups, and the people I like leave the community fast because they don't like the "fursuit sex" stereotype. This means that only the weirdest remain and deter other cool people.

Had a furry gamer gf but you have to be careful. They can be fickle.. Give them the space and respect they deserve and you can be surprised what they can give back.

Just don't be surprised when they go after the 'grass is greener on the other side' trope.

Indeed, but that's also all girls.

Tch.. and explain to me why I'm not gay? All the boi pussy you want but I prefer vag. Guess I'm just into sadism.

This debate is stupid.
It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Furry are no better or worse than anyone else.
The ironic thing is furry think less of furry then non furry do.
Non furs don't give a shit about us.

You want to say furry are lazy jobless people? So is a huge portion of non fur society.
I'm a happy productive member of society. Always have a well paying full-time job, I own a house, have a social life lots of friends.

You see what you want to see in people, what you expect to see based on your own view of your life.

Is that why I see furries as cool, cuddly, intelligent people?

Yep.

Good point. I just need to find the cool/successful people in the fandom. I like anthro too much to let it all fall by the wayside.

I think furries are more withdrawn but can be open to some great conversations. Intelligence goes up while sociability goes down. |:

Fortunately, if it's anything like aspies, the upsides are consistent while the downsides only apply when interacting with normies.

So maybe in the same way that aspies get along great with each other, furries can too.

Is it weird that long car/bus trips make me horny because of the vibration against my prostate?

theres a g/fur thread up you know

You're not supposed to have the gear selector up your ass. It's not a safety restraint device.

That's the prime time to talk to them. If they are going to be social and in a good mood it's among their kind.

Well
I guess it will be less awkward trying to talk if I cosplay a pirate this year rather than Urist from Dwarf Fortress
That costume is literally a square with squares

Sounds like a bit of a better idea.
Nice though for the DF costume. Wouldn't be something I'd expect at a con.

Sadly, no one seemed to recognise it last year!
A pirate costume should be fun though, especially if I can get a furnace running and make myself a cool scimitar.
Doubt I could make an iron scimitar though. Lead or aluminium is the best I could do probably.

Sadly they probably thought you were some kind of indie game goof off who didn't want to put any real effort into a Joker costume.
That'd be pretty amazing to be able to make your own scimitar for the convention. I'd be surprised if you could actually bring an iron one in though. I know my local conventions pretty much ban everything but wood.

Promise?

Well, they sell iron swords at the convention, and there's even always a place there where you can pay to fight a knight, so it'd be a bit confusing if there was a ban.
Hmm, now I'm wondering, what would happen if a sword was made by pouring iron into a wooden mold?

The wood would catch fire.
Also, the melting point of iron is way too high for you to be casting it in your back yard.

They sell iron swords at my conventions too but I never see anyone out on the floor with them. If you have knight fighting though your place must just be cooler and more relaxed about everything.

It'd probably catch fire. Metal has to be pretty hot to melt.

Well yeah, it would catch fire, but what would happen to the resulting sword?
It might end up carburising itself in an odd way.

Also, backyard casting of iron isn't too rare I think.

I'm not sure. You should get the materials and give it a shot. I've seen a couple videos on backyard smelting. Seemed possible.
If not maybe you could find a Renn Faire around there that would be willing to make you one. Or at the least ask about.

I don't know if I have the right refractory though.
Like, I collected a bunch of dark grey clay, and I assume the colour is from how iron-rich the sand of this area is (56.5%, highest concentration in the world), but I don't know how well that would function as a refractory.
I know that fire clay has aluminium, but is it because only aluminium is suitable, or is it because that kind of clay is just more common?

Also, I would love to go to a renne faire again, I've only been to one.

bump

>tfw no chastity cages that make your cock a tiny stump while it's inside

>tfw cock is too big to fit into standard chastity cages

you can give me a few inches of your cock, then. mine is to short for proper fucking

Hey

Hey dude, how's it going?

>double trips
Nice.

I'm alright. I should be sleeping, but I don't feel like it.

You?

I'm honestly in the same boat. I should go to bed shortly, but watching Forensic Files and just decided to check up on this place while I was playing around in Ingress.

That's cool. I'm going to bed shortly as well.

Don't do it, man.

Why's that?

>check em

>Smooth

Because I don't want to be alone for some reason.

Fair enough. I'll just keep posting then.