Arizona thread

Arizona thread

602 less go.

bikini beans, lol

My hope that someday someone will have win of a girl from Bikini Bean

she's actually a qt damn

i wonder if anyone has their nudes

Anyone have wins of Bottled Blondes from Scottsdale?

928 Flagstaff, anyone have weed?

that would be nice, or four peaks

Any Prescott sluts?

need ASU sluts

What up y'all, who smokin in Avondale n shit?

480, I'd like to try a weed jolly rancher if anyone's got em

While your all here, I'm in the pleb 928 region. Are there any homeless shelters in the 480 area I can get in right quick?

i'd imagine so, it's tempe

602 as well. any motorcycle fags?

Hey William you weeb fagget I'll cut your dick off for screwing my wife. Stay the hell away from us. I trusted you.

480 Chandler nigga here, what's good?

Ok good! I'm moving down in may but my apt won't be ready till august (FML)

what high school did you go to fag

Chandler has a lot of MILFs

520 up late working nights!!:(

Wat city I'll come bother you!

Dude right???
Went to Basha you nigger. Wbu?

same loooool i live in seville rn boutta move to tempe. basha was lit

scared me because I'm named william

but I have never fucked any ones wife and am still a college student

tucson!

Kill yourself Thomas

I like posting revenge posts sorry lel. My girl is a slut so I just pick a name I'm hating atm then post. You couldn't be the William. He only goes to deviant art and tumblr. He's a weeb and katana fagget.

Eh fuck I promised myself I ain't never going back to tuscon sorry dude...

lmfao its cool this place is a shit hole

Let me tell ya I got some dudes I could really hate. And a girl I could totally post a revenge post on but I wouldn't do that to her

602 live right next to MCC in mesa. This place is a god damn trash bin

that's the shittiest part of Mesa my guy

ya damn right it is

MCC the theater?

Lots of nigger immigrants too right now. Somolia, Trinidad, etc. They can just fuck right off with their anti American attitude.

I'm free with my negative emotions though. Plus why do strangers get to have a go at my wife when I been dry for 3 years?

Mesa community college. Its the college next to the mall that's at deaths door. Fiesta mall.

We just grew distant. I failed dude. Can't blame her for that. I've always have the urge to get angry at her. Be so unbelievably angry she ran off with someone else. She didn't betray me at least. Just never gave me a chance to correct things. I love her and respect her too much to make a revenge post. I don't want revenge. Maybe that makes me a betafag I don't know

Its what they get for having shit tier stores. Even the food court blows. When your best store is best buy just shut your doors lol.

Ah ok. I'm new to AZ.

Mills is alrite, Tempe Marketplace has a lot of sluts tho

Me and my friends go to Tempe marketplace and act really stupid on the stage all the time. In fact we are all basically retard level in public. Its obnoxious and I'm sure people hate us. But its really fun to mess with the stage. If you ever hear a white ass dweeb yelling about communism that's probably me.

Stay away from the Navajo reservation, the STD's are almost airborne and you never know when you may get shot and robbed for being a tourist. We don't even like new mexico natives.

I love the marketplace. Fucking Smashburger is my lifeblood God damn.

I like Az mills more. Nothing to buy there but I went there alot as a kid lol.

shit tier my dude. we all know the best burger place we have is five guys

Duly noted holy fuck. Nah I just moved here like 4 months ago, I mostly just dick around in Tempe but went up to Sedona a couple weeks ago, that was dope. Lots of hippy shit to lel at

kek

Fuc 5gays gimme some Lenny's!

Dude fuck five guys, their burgers are bland and fries are just like eating a fist full of grease, my ex loves five guys and I'm like God damn, no wonder we split up lmao

The Rez is a fucking massive ghetto. Lots of kids don't have a father OR a mother. Were all raised by grandmas. Alcohol tho banned is everywhere and now people are starving to death. NUKE US PLZ!

At least target is down the road. Majority of the girls working the register in the afternoon are hot

Sounds like you know the place well, eh? You realize its possible we have passed by each other and we don't even know it

ive seen you fucks

woah what no way. are you being serious.

The fascist theft prevention never leave me alone there. They make me feel like I'm gonna steal some shit. So I bypass them and walk all the way to count club for da sweet winco lol

Your last name is Francisco, Antone, or Yazzie right? Or you have family with at least one of those names?

Wait, rezzes banned alcohol, yet are ghettoes? What the hell do they do in their spare time, peyote? Lmao

Fuck that creepy Asian kid in mesa who asks a thousand questions like what is the meaning of life, and how do I make lots of cash. He tried to rape a guy once! Every time he came to my store I'd feel like quitting.

I'm a bastard so I don't get the family name but its close to yazzie. I was given smith as my last name.

We mostly just put up a front and think we're superstars to the family back home, we let the city life get to our head way too much.

are you skoden by any chance?

They drink alcohol still but its illegal. Plus the fucking crime rate yeesh. Just last year a young girl was raped killed and dumped by shiprock. The poor thing. Oh and peyote ain't kosher for us one bit. The only peeps who do peyote are the heathens who don't abide by our own medicine which is non psychoactive.

I hate my race so much don't make skoden a thing here plz. Keep that shite on face book.

Nah, Juan from sactown

Oh to all tourists going to the Navajo reservation during the fall, plz don't take pictures of the Yeì be Cheì dancers.

Why?

ASUfag here.

Polytechnic Campus.

I too am curious.

Weird stuff, paranormal stuff.

Ayy. ASU representing

Aaaaaaayyyyy

What campus, brother?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy you guys had an active bees warning today lmao

Tempe

I'll never be able to go to asu. Sigh. MCC is all I will finish.

Yeah we did. I, meanwhile, stayed in my dorm all day because this is my life now.

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

JUST

DUUUUUUUUUU

IT

Actually same bro

peoria fag (1 mile from Arrowhead.) I am an old fart (31.) AMA

also what is up Sup Forumsros

Ask you anything? Alrighty.

Where do you go to purchase Alcoholic Beverages?

Generally, BevMo on 59th and Bell Road. There is also a BevMo at NorTerra. However, I have a severe alcoholic addiction and got really sick last week. Therefore, I am trying to cut back and just have a beer once or twice a week.

Personal recommendation on that, switch to shots instead of beer.

One shot of Sake (or something else between 10 and 15%) friday night when you get home from work, then something nicer like juice or soda. That shot is enough to relax you, and it'll stretch your dollar a lot farther, depending on the Sake you get. Just make sure it's only one shot.

But then, I don't know your situation, so maybe beer is the way to go.

I'll take all your unused alcohol?! Plz

Yeah were relatable. What's your major?

lol, it's not safe for me to have alcohol here. I have a 12 pack of coors light and two 99 peaches half pints.

Y'all making me want an amaretto sour damn

Actually haven't technically started yet. I dropped out of high school so I had to wait a while to get a GED before I could go to MCC at all. AND with my upbringing of lower class plus not being able to find a job because they keep telling me I didn't "technically" graduate highschool

The wife

mom..?

Tucson.

Fuck tinder sucks here its like mostly fatasses.

isn't tinder mainly fatties?

I dont know. Between the fat chicks and the chicks who look like they are made of plastic and have the word "adventure" in their description its a nightmare.

Unzips penis.

Someone in the Phoenix area sell me acid