Your cunt

>your cunt
>your cunt's reaction to people doing this at a victims of communism memorial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Empowering

BASH

Why are they doing this? Are they tankies or are they just doing the typical BLM garbage?

what's the background of this pic?

THE

Wow so powerful

>gas all fucking commies

They must be tankies to seek this out in particular

BASH THE FASH

REEEEEREE

They weren't fascists. They were innocents killed by terrible people who promised them Communism yet only gave another shitty authoritarian state society.

kys tankie

do lefties not realize the further left they push the further right the right will go (and win)

t. Fascist

BASH

>>>/stormfront/
>>>/ironmarch/

BASH

leaf posting

>>>/vnn forum/

Go back there porky apologist

Marx is probably roling in his grave

leaf

no one here does that because we are turbocucks.
feels kinda good man

Fuggin gommies! Dont for-ged the sixt gazillion gilled under gommunism.

Forgod pig. Fug

what's a tankie?

Do u have the Boss's wife's son becoming the new boss porky meme?

I NEED that rare porky. Please

this, what is it?

Hang'em! Hang'em all, them bitches, I say!

Seriously though, memorials should be honoured. Fight the living ones, who still can defend themselves.

lol I hope they realize how silly they look

as far as I can tell "a die hard gommie"

>A Tankie is an apologist for the violence and crimes against humanity perpetrated by twentieth-century Marxist-Leninist regimes, particularly the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin (1924 - 1953).

Fucking gremlins man

Idiots who should be sent to a GULAG. :^)

>mfw people like this exist

thank you

Tankies are no match to the Tank Man
youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU

These are the people who are spamming Sup Forums with pro-commie bullshit

Also someone post the uncensored screencap. I forgot to save it

I find the memorial pointless to be honest like everything involving the ministry of Multiculturalism.

>WAAAAH HOW DARE THEY DISRESPECT DA EIGHTY TRILLION

BBBRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

So what do you call people who are an apologist for the violence and crimes against humanity perpetrated by the American government throughout the middle east and south America over the past 40, 50 odd years? Patriots?
I know it's the winners who write history and all that but fuck me, are all politically driven people complete oblivious of the world around them? Sure seems like it.

>these retards think they're some revolutionaries or are actually going to do shit

Shut the fuck up, since WW2 ended less people died in all wars put together than they died in the battle for Stalingrad.

Denying victims of communism is like Holocaust denial-tier retardation.

MELBOURNE

I do not deny them, I just do not give a fuck.

Sad but true ;_;

This.

I hate communists but using the "one hundred million" number cheapens the actual remembrance of the victims for a political ploy.

20 million would be enough to warrant widespread condemnation, without exaggerations that only give commies the fuel to say "we didn't kill 100 million, just 10 million, so we did nothing wrong".

They're filling our board with shit.

You don't give a fuck about people who died? You don't have a problem with people disrespecting them?

Somehow I don't feel like the people showing the middle finger in the picture feel very differently to oppressed PoCs and women

shooting them

Where did you get this, senpai? RGIS has nothing and it clearly isn't your photo since the memorial is in D.C.

Also can't find anything about protesting the memorial in the news

Flags that regularly post on Sup Forums praising communism:

>Canada
>Sweden
>Australia
>U.S.A

Flags that regularly post on Sup Forums criticizing communism:

>Poland
>Venezuela

Flags that literally never post on Sup Forums:

>Cuba
>North Korea

>The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million.
Just these fucks alone

Nah tbqhwyf they were kulaks anyway so who gives a shit

Aren't there just Chinese counted in?

There are myriads of myriads of Chinks, so one myriad doesn't make the difference for them.

>burgers being hypocrites

Nothing new here, m7.

politely ask them to take their shit to pol

makes one ponder

Really activates my almonds, but in all seriousness I have only seen two cuban posts.

a stalinist

it's /lit/ and /his/ spilling over i guess

Close this thread

mfw

Normally Americans are made fun of about their weight, intelligence and other semi-inconsequential things to the point people become ignorant of acts we should be made fun of.

me three, all tourists/foreigners

Yes because first world hypocrites think they are "suffering" because of capitalism. But then you have people that have actually seen how horrible commies are so they hate them.

Because memorials to communism are as pointless as memorials to colonialism in a nation that has done neither.

>b-but what about America

How is that relevant here? There's been plenty of criticism of America's policies and foreign relations over the world.

Laugh because half of the victims were R*ssians

>that magazine.

Because no one will remember them in America at all. Also no one has the balls to do a memorial of that.

Agree.

By us by law it is the same as holocaust denial, from a fine to max 3 years in prison. One thing sure they would get arrested, and deported.