On the left, you can see Timothy McVeigh. Right next to him, you'll see Eric Harris. Right next to him...

On the left, you can see Timothy McVeigh. Right next to him, you'll see Eric Harris. Right next to him, you'll see TJ Lane. So, why do you think they look so similar?

because their skin is the same color and their hair is rougly the same length (too short to style)

I'd post mugshots of the 1,000 most recent individuals convicted of terrorism and ask the same question - but you get the picture.

I'm talking about the face. They look relatively similar. Maybe they share a relative.

I swear I'm onto something. These guys have to be related somehow.

Only TJ and Timothy look like they could be related. Eric looks like neither of them. You must be black or Chinese and think all white people look alike.

Bump

this.

this is retarded. it's three white guys who look similar. it would be like taking nelson mandela, barack obama, and morgan freeman and wondering if they're related.

>all have blue eyes, same hair color, and similar faces
It's Eric's slicked hair that's throwing people off

But do they share similar characteristics, besides all being black? No

resident negro here can confirm these fellas don't look alike

It's the grainy photograph that's throwing people off. They're all the same person you delusional fuckers!

bump because people need to see this

>all have blue eyes
They don't
>same hair color
Brunette, that's really I uncommon I hear.
>similar faces
Get off mobile.

kek

You delusional liberal goat fuckers are brainwashed by the media. I saw Rachel Bernall, a Chaco high school "victim" at the starfucks cafe yesterday

did you get her digits or what

people need to see this shit. delusional liberals are in the thread!

Hells yeah. I also saw Isaiah Curnow-Kechter.

>calling us liberal
Oh that'll throw everyone off, you schnoz monkey.

hmm... yes... most interesting.. then who was phone?

Little cunt, Hitler was killed by cunty Jews for no reason. I was in Cuckville, Colorado and saw all 15 Columbine "victims" laughing it up and masturbating RIGHT in the starfucks authentic Mexican cafe

They're all poor white trash from the South. I'm sure they share a common ancestor.

Dylan Harris

you just blew my mind

Blow David Townsend Rohrbough

are you actually bat shit crazy?

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE HOW NOBODY SEES THE FLAWS

No man. Dylan Harris was like, nigger hidez under table and shit and Isaiah Mauser just like Whoa

Damn people need to see this conspiracies I saw Kelly Fleming tomorrow at starfucks too!

godspeed you crazy bastard

DONT LET IT DIE FAGZ

Wanna help me find Rachel Bernall again

PLEASE PICS

is she hot?

Well yah fusion of Rachel Scott and Corey DePooter Velasquez

SEXXX

dude delusional liberals suck ass

yah mane

alright i'm down for this adventure