All the dad's died-off :)

It's literally an updated prog rock

rate my dadhaul

>XTC
>Cheap Trick
>Jeff Beck
I'm jello

10/10 awesome taste in dadrock

This is impossible, Bad Blood way released in 2013. If you were 13 in 2013, you would be 17 now at best.

>At Budokan
>Piper
>B-52s
>Echo & the Bunnymen
>Murmur
Bretty Ebin Xd

I embarrassed a girl into fucking me by loudly drunking singing Foreigner's Cold As Ice in front of her friends

Personal favorite album of the gernre.

A lot of the dadrocky bands aren't bad at all. You're a stuck up douche with a one inch dick if you hate Led Zeppelin.

Not even a top 5 Rolling Stones album and LZ suck except for III, git gud.

AWWW HELP ME PLEASE DOCTOR IM DAMAGED

lol I like that album too

Well Delta Blues is one of my favorite genres, and LZ is basically a heavy metal take on the genre. They have 4-5 good albums.

>Not even a top 5 Rolling Stones album

kys

30 years ~= 1 generation

think, doofus

nice digits senpai

You think lier piece of shit

It's modern prog, but postrock bands were not bumping Yes and Genesis getting influence from them. Maybe King Crimson some, but if you think about it prog didn't just develop into being like Spiderland or Laughing Stock.

I love Queen. Best live performers ever. Their later albums could be really inconsistent but who gives a shit because they have like 100 good songs.

>HELP ME PLEASE DOCTOR IM DAMAGED

Do believe that's beggar's banquet

I like how the graphic depicts a little shit becoming miserable and a Sup Forumstant at the same time.

No glam rock = fail

IN THE CORNER

Convincing girls to fuck you is what 90% of dad rock is for. I have no idea what Sup Forums does with non- dadrock.

Steely Dan is the purest dad rock there is. This is probably my favorite album of theirs.

IT WAS A CRYYYIN' DISGRACE

Go to bed son