Drug thread! What's everyone getting high on? Took A klonopin And smoked a fent patch with a buddy...

Drug thread! What's everyone getting high on? Took A klonopin And smoked a fent patch with a buddy, then took a couple more k pins. Got a couple Oxys to bring me back to life tomorrow but I feel fucking great right now. And some ambien to help me sleep if I need it.

I had a beer earlier.

wew lad

Nice. That counts. All alcoholics or moderate drinkers Join In. What are you drinking tonight?

I'm thinking about taking a purple microdot 350ug and an eighth of some shrooms tonight I would definitely smoke some dmt if I could get a hold of it

Took around 60mg adderall today couple kpins at 9am and am about to end the night off with a bar. Feelin chillin might take a walk get another to help out a friend of mine also. My life is a rollercoaster of up as and downs.

Shameless self bump. Someone's gotta be smoking weed or dabs, or tripping. Or coke or meth, I don't care. Share. Make this a good drug thread

>mfw I quit drugs
Good luck fuckers, you will need it.

I just smoked out of my bong with a friend. Kinda coming down now, feeling pretty chill.

Nice love bars. I like k pins just as much. Just not great comedowns don't don't kick in fast enough

just took a couple valium and had a few bongs, seriously considering going on a bender over easter. meth recently just halved in price so theres that and ive got some liquid xanax left so i might hit that too. loose weekend incoming

Damn id kill for liquid Xany. Dark web?

Actually I enjoy k pins more. They don't black me out easy and they relax me like no other especially with with some opiates

Good job man and more power to you! Glad you're happy.

Any other heroin addicts here? OP what are smokinf the patches like? Does it give a a rush?

Rippin' a bowl to that for my future self

what medium would you dissolve alprazolam in to administer it in liquid form? it's not going to be water; alprazolam isn't water soluble. It would have to be a viscous lipophilic solution.
But what is that solution....

on skooma and some potions

Propylene glycol
yeah i guess thats where its from

Beer and fishscale. How do I sleep Sup Forums?

how many mg/mL

Hey I take klonopin as prescribed for anxiety, only 0.25 mg, I've never noticed a comedown?

beat off and pass out.

get your doctor to prescribe you melatonin in 20mg/ml.
Go to a compounding pharmacy and they will be able to make you up a soultion that you drop under your tongue

Started tonight off with a 22oz hexagenia IPA, then a couple Sierra Nevada Pale Ale's from a can. Now, I'm drinking original Smirnoff Ice like some kind of faggot. Been smoking weed pretty much all day.

10 cheap beers in and high as fuck off some blueberry weed. I don't fuck with the opiates anymore that shit fucked my life up.

2mg/ml

Ohhh nvm you mean klonopin isn't good for comedowns

smoking some lemon haze out of a knockoff illadelph from DH gate.

promethazine

i have a really bad cough.

thanks for the info.
Here's my DOC that Im currently out of. no worries. I dont even fuck with it heavy anymore

I had one of those candy cigarettes.

>Smoked a fent patch
>>Smoked
>>>SMOKED
Are you a nigger?

Do you have a script for you kpins?

not that dude, but smoking fentanyl is a big deal here

nice.
were you shooting it?
ive seen people shoot methadone oral liquid many times

Only have a few 15mg morphines and a strip of acid :( dealers suck in my area

2 boels of blue kush thru a volcano vaporizer
1 patron margarita from chilis
22oz lagunitas ipa from dave and busters (meh)

and soon another bowl/ipa for bed

I used to live with a lowtime dealer/trader/user. At the begining of each month he would start with about 60x 60 mg morphines, 30x 100 mg morphines, and several hundred bars of xanax. He collected/bought these from two different old people. Then, he would buy /sell/trade his way around the town. He could earn several thousand in cash and still do drugs each month, just with those simple things.

yes i was. and its pretty fuckin bomb. Youd suspect that an oral solution would be pretty hard on your veins, but i did this 3 years with no issues. heart is still healthy too. kinda makes you wonder

So now you're basically a vaper

taking lsd for the first time tonight, should be fun
gonna kill god

nothing too hardcore, chill drinking vodka and taking oxycodone over the easter holidays

funny you say that, the guy who i got it off reckons it goes alright in his RDA
i didn't try it though so cant confirm

I was gonna get some oxy tonight but the fell through. I almost did shrooms but decided against it because I got out of work so late. In the end I had a few cans of beer and took some dabs.

u sure its not etiz or clonazolam

m8 i shot morphine capsules with wax balls and oxies and ms contin for years too, never had any issues and my lungs, heart and kidneys are fine, just had a checkup.
I used micron filters wherever possible but otherwise just cotton.
I only ever had one dirty hit man its so fucked it feels like you're actually dying

I took 2 3mg klonopins and 900mg of gabapentin. I'm lit as fuck right now it's fucking amazing.

Is that ur pic user?

Fuck drugs and the people that use them. They've ruined my dads life and my young life in the process, and I don't even use hard drugs.

>u sure its not etiz or clonazolam
no not 100% but it comes on too quickly and has too long of a half life to be etiz, might be clonazolam but thats pretty potent stuff and would be harder to mix.
It was probably sold as powder alpraz from dark web so who knows what it really is.
I just know its good.

Sounds like your dad was a bit of a fag that couldn't hold his drugs and keep his life together at the same time. It isn't difficult. Must've fucked your shit up.

Last weekend my wife and I did a shit ton of mdma on Friday. Then we woke up Saturday and dropped acid at noon. Ridiculous trip. We were fucked for 15 hours. Plus I drank 69 ounces of booze that weekend and threw up at family dinner on Sunday.

Your dad was an irresponsible person and weak minded.
Dont blame the drugs, blame the person who has no self control.
Im sorry you had to deal with that but drugs are always going to be around. Kinda darwinistic

cool..yeah if it works it works..
was just curious because ive seen sites starting to sell rc's in pg solution pre mixed

My dad never actually used drugs. That's the bizarre thing. He just read about them and Johnny Depp and it made him upset. He trashed our house and called me a millenial.

My dad used to suck dick for weed.

top jej

wut?

Aaaaaand in lieu of being able to think of a proper response to the horrific insults on his own father, decides to act like he's joking to cover his pain. Poor faggot.

took a vally earlier and some codeine after, just chilling, will probs do some uppers this weekend. would prefer some down but dont have a hookup anymore

I don't do drugs I'm not a raging faggot

on my way to get weed and ecstasy

Usually do pills, some coke occasionally. I have neither now, but I do have some 1mg xanaxs and 1mg k-pins. I haven't used these before, but they don't seem to do as much as people say. People act like 2mg xanax will black you out, but I just did 2mg k-pins with 2mg xanax and just feel like doing nothing. It's like being drunk which I hate because my mind state stays the same but I just suffer from motor-impairment.

I had to proof-read this post 8 times and it probably still has errors.

Sober for over a year and a half now

Tonight I ate a bowl of life cereal with chocolate milk

just some crown

That guy wasn't me

I've been addicted to codeine and promethezine for 4 years, so much so I need to make my own 2x a day at times at 6-7 times the strength to stay OK

Have some 1mg lorazepam tablets going to take later

Low level drug dealing is the best, IMO. In college I just dealt with weed, a few pills I could find and occasional dozen hits of acid. You sell enough to support your habit and there's always chicks that will trade sex for a high. Plus if you ever need cash, you just sell your personal allotment. And at that level most people you meet are just normal recreational users. No junkies. Ands since you don't have a lot and you're not looking to make money, nobody is looking to rrob you.