More like these?

Basically albums that are incredibly dissonant/noisy yet beautiful and harmonious at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwcUSshWhlw
youtu.be/BUC2GmzJpGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To Be Kind borrows a lot from The Ascention

youtube.com/watch?v=GwcUSshWhlw
listen to this if you havent heard it yet

What's on the left? No Now is my favorite album so I'd love anything close to it

obligatory if you want something like clarence clarity

Glenn Branca - The Ascension. It's basically an experiment with resonance and overtones.

thanks will listen
The Ascencion by Glenn Branca, definitely in my top 5 albums of all time. It doesn't really sound like No Now though, the only thing they share is what I stated in my post. It's 4 electric guitars with weird tunings, 1 bass, and 1 drummer, no vocals. Do listen to it.

obvious pick youve already heard but loveless ofc

yes, love that album too

just listen to more glenn branca

Spiritualized - Royal Albert Hall October 10 1997 Live

CANCER IN THE WATER

CANCER IN ME

DOOO DOOO DOOO DOOOO DO

for Clarence Clarity I would suggest going through Black Dice's discography

Thurston Moore, Lee Ranaldo and Michael Gira all played in his orchestras so Sonic Youth and Swans borrow a lot from his use of volume and resonance

rhys chatham
listen NOW

dont tell me what to do

check this out

One is different from the other
One is legit good
The other is pitchfork bullshit

>get up
>tonight

You have funk guitar on the one had, dub bass rhythms, it's danceable at times and on the other you have guitar feedback, dissonant sax and keyboards. Absolutely brilliant album. It's a shame they've only managed to recreate that atmosphere on their second album. Every studio album after that isn't up to par or is downright bad. We Are All Prostitutes compilation is also great. And Nick Cave likes them.
youtu.be/BUC2GmzJpGY

On the one hand*

>The other is pitchfork bullshit
So why did they never review it?

Clarence is too avant garde for Pitchfork

Citizen Zombie was a pleasant change of pace

>literally sounds like something in between post-Feels AnCo and Corey Feldman
>too avant garde for Pitchfork
Clarence Clarity fans are confirmed to be one of the most autitic fanbases on the board

Too bad they didn't reach the heights of their earlier albums. We Are All Prostitutes is an incredibly infectious, jarring, honest and a unique song. Bob Dylan's honesty and authenticity and the aggression of Swans. Brilliant.