Help me out Sup Forums, which country is the best for a young handsome Australian man to live in for a year...

Help me out Sup Forums, which country is the best for a young handsome Australian man to live in for a year? I might study, I might work, I might do both, I'm not sure, but I'm thinking 2018. In which country/city are the people, women in particular, most naturally impressed with someone from Australia? I speak English and German.

No third world shitholes please, only cities/countries with at least half-decent living standards and entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/655/9-things-every-guy-should-know-about-finland-and-its-girls
ly.prod.wunder.io/content/helsinkiläinen-nainen-euroopan-kokenein
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tunisia

Needless to say being Australian doesn't carry much exotic appeal here. But here's probably not very exotic to you either.

UK. Use the island as your base for holidays on the mainland. Study in England. I heard education is very good there.

Liberia

Also to answer your other question:
We here in Germany find Australia pretty fascinating.

Finland, Helsinki.
>Helsinkis women have the most sexual partners before settling down in Europe
>Finnish women(and men) love australian, exotic accent
>Finnish women tend to travel to australia by themselves, you don´t be a genious to know the reason why so

Something for you to read:

returnofkings.com/655/9-things-every-guy-should-know-about-finland-and-its-girls

Google translate this if you want, its the Goverment offical study proving what I said.
ly.prod.wunder.io/content/helsinkiläinen-nainen-euroopan-kokenein

Forgot this.

>Todd, a 25-year-old engineer from Australia, describes his recent nine-week business trip to Finland as unforgettable. "I've tried to explain to my mates in Australia how easy it was to find company in Finland. They don't understand how easy it is. You must experience it first hand."

Finnish women, he estimates, must simply love the Australian accent as they were not afraid to make the initiative.

>"I took at least one woman back to my place every week."

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html

Why not?

Here we go, but I'm not such an autist that I need to go to another country to get enough sex, I don't even care about it as much as most of my friends.

Is it Australian in particular, or just foreigners, and why? When I was in Germany the women were quite into me. Is Helsinki actually worth living in for a year as someone who can't speak any Finnish at all? It would be better if it wasn't as cold also.

What can I expect in Germany?

>Is it Australian in particular, or just foreigners, and why?
Foreigners, but definetly you aussies are the top-tier in the foreignerlist with germans, brits, french and muricans.

>Is Helsinki actually worth living in for a year as someone who can't speak any Finnish at all? It would be better if it wasn't as cold also.
92% of the population can speak english(including the elderly), so not knowing any finnish ain´t a problem. Anyway finns would most likely to be interested at speaking english to you rather than try to teach you speak finnish.
At summer Helsinki is warm, at least +20C everyday and at Midsummer the sun goes down around 10PM. Winters on the other hand are cold and dark with only around four hours of sunlight at Midwinter.

Well, just because there's loads of you here and loads of us there? You don't really seem that foreign. I didn't mean it in a negative way. I've met quite a lot of Aussies who come for a year and use the UK as a springboard to explore Europe (cheap as fuck flights) like the Kraut suggests and they've all seemed to have a blast

Too much. I would tell you but I need some sleep now.

So then what would I be staying in Britain for?

Only May to September, I just checked Wikipedia, is really hospitable for me, but it mostly depends on what Helsinki has to offer, so apart from the women, what is there for me to do?

Come on you retards

Just pick wherever you want. If you want to actually get a job Britain and Ireland are probably your only options though, unles you're fluent in German.

Can't really decide 2bh, there's nowhere in particular I really want to go and I wouldn't mind going somewhere I wouldn't have considered. I'm fluent in German but I'm better in English, but it's not like I'm looking for a really important job.

If you want to study germany is better since its cost you nothing

Well, if you come to America you'll probably get a different girl every night as they love Aussie/Brit accents. But you probably already knew that.

So where in America is it worth to stay?

So they just teach foreigners for absolutely free? I would think studying would be easier in English though.

Depends on what you're looking for as it's a very diverse place, but I think Louisiana and Florida has the best looking women in America and nice weather too

Florida seems about average for obesity, but Louisiana seems to be the worst, so why are these the best looking women?
Weather really isn't a problem anywhere in America, but obviously some places would be better than others.
If I go there to study, I'd need either a top-tier city or a really good uni town.

Does being Canadian carry exotic appeal over there, in particular regards to the slags?

Asking for a friend.

Depends what you want out of America my Aussie friend. If you something similar to home, California is good. If you want something different, go to Texas, Florida, Virginia, or maybe Washington.

No idea what you're on about. How is California similar to Melbourne, and how are those other places different to it? Obviously I'm not going to be staying in the middle of nowhere like the complete opposite.

You need to pay like 200 Euro a year but that is nothing.

Well, California has a very similar climate to Western Australia, the people tend to be more laid back, and San Diego is also similar to Perth. I'd recommend doing your own research, and you might find a deal breaker in the price of living, or the relativity major protests currently occurring, or something else I'm forgetting. Wherever you choose, I hope you have a good time.

Yeah I don't really give a shit about protests, if anything that's just an indicator of a major city. Are you telling me to consider San Diego?

>why are these the best looking women
Umm... just based on observation? They don't conduct tests on this you know?

As for obesity, it's that high because pretty much every black person is obsese. And I don't really pay attention to them.

Don't kid yourself mate, most Americans are overweight. What's attractive about Louisianians though? Despite the fact that they are the most obese.