>Benzo's
>Coke
>Booze
>Speed
>
>
>
>
>25i 2cb (Got put in the fucking hospital because of that shit)

Coke is so low down the list because of the duration not the high

>LSD
>Shatter/wax
>Flower
>Booze
>Shrooms

Don't like coke because I'm fat and almost pulled a Chris Farley. Painkillers and booze are great but I don't like to do it too often because I'll abuse it too much. Adderall fills me with a soul crushing emptiness and meth is meh, just made me anxious but every time I did it I ended up packing up my guns and going up to the mountains to blow through a few boxes of ammo and had a good time.

kindness is the best drug

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

>LSD
>weed (i prefer bud over oil, fight me about it)
>Vivans
>Alcohol
>Coke

I would put shrooms somewhere on this list but i haven't done them in long and barely remember what the high was like. I tried coke for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was decent but the high does not last long enough for the price.

Kratom + Xanax + mooks (weed+tobacco bong rips) for me

mooks are fucking decent. did it a couple times while tripping on LSD. Fucking intense experience.

Usually only do weed. Consider ordering some peyote cactus. Also waiting for the shroom season to start. Wanna pick my own in nature

ODDS I CUT MYSELF OFF AND ENJOY A RESPONSIBLE BUZZ

EVENS I DRINK EVERYTHING I HAVE

lsd
just make sure you got smokes tons of vitamin water and fruity gum and youll have a blast

Yeah they're the shit. All my friends are addicted though, it's kind of a bad cycle. Once you start taking them 24/7 you start to get addicted to the tobacco and the head rush. Throw some whippets in there and you've got yourself a problem. We're all getting good grades at a top 10 college though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ngl shooting on stims is something else

I WASNT PREPARED BUT THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING NOW

also agreed that LSD is righteous shit

>pic fuckin related

Do a fat rail and smash fools on BF1 is my pleasure after 10 hr days of work.

Rank in order
>Weed
>MDMA
>LSD
>Alcohol
>Shrooms
>Ket
>Codeine

>banana for scale

DMT, cause dmt.
Although I would refrain from labeling it "the best" since one mostly looks for the fun factor in drugs. And saying "dmt is fun" is like saying
can't come up with anything funny, but you get the idea.

My all time fav "fun" list:
>weed (stoner subhuman)
>LSD
>MDMA
>2c-b
>3 / 4-mmc
>shrooms and mescaline I guess, although lsd does everything they do better

Dissociants don't cut it for me, coke is so overhyper it's just sad, opioids are pointless.

Line is gone bro. But thats a standard sponge right next to it

Paper is the best drug

Caffeine.

Or any painkiller ever.

That's easy, dimethyltryptamine.

>beer
>psychedelics
>molly
>any thc concentrate cuz flower too weak for me
basically done them enough to the point where i lost the magic, still got some brain cells left for molly but DMT is on my bucket list

LSD and crystal pure mdma.
>Two by far best drugs and you can fucking combine them as much as your soul wants.
LSD is pure awesomness, like 8 hours of walking through the wildest dream. And MDMA gives it that oomph, which shatters the reality even more.
Also no withdrawals, only psychical dependance on mdma and it might slightly alter your serotonine receptors for a few days after using. LSD has no withdrawals at all and you can't get hooked on it, because of rapid tolerance buildup.
Just 10/10

>Hydros/oxys/lean etc.
>MDMA
>dabs
>weed
>LSD
>booms
>cigs
>kratom
>coke
>addy
>xannys
>Nutmeg
>RCs

LSD
Mdma
Shrooms
Opioids
Coke
Speed

Weed is the worst one unless its combined with shrooms or LSD

Also alcohol above cigs

Damn how do you figure that? Are the good grades due to the drugs or just being smart in general?

Heroin is the best high you can get. Only works the first couple of times tho, after that, you are just doing it to get by.

candyflipping now, needs more fresh memes

Meth

heard krokodile is good

Dude, go out in nature or do some easy art ort hear some music. but get the fuck out oft Sup Forums when youre tripping.
i mean. wtf. enjoy a bit more then just the web trash..

Heroin > meth

Kush

Is that chop? Disgusting