Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've officially seen the most fucked up video.

Ever.

This tops all the years ive been on Sup Forums and all the videos ive seen..

Anyone else see it?

its the video of the 12 year old girl hanging herself while live streaming..

Shit's so fucked.

This even tops daisy's destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about you post the fcking link faggot?

you late motherfucker
shut the front door

Implying it's worse than the Grifter

I can't seem to stop watching it.

Watching her body just swing there as the sun sets makes me want to throw up.

It's as if i keep refreshing and skipping to the end to see if she's somehow survives, or answers her mom's phone calls.

But she doesn't

she just swings there.

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

It doesn't take much to get to you, does it?

It actually does. But watching a helpless 12 year old end her life does it. I've seen a lot of shit, but this tops it. Children and animals aren't my best

nudes?

AH FUCK THE LINK WAS REAL NOW HOW WILL I SLEEP

oh sweet summer child

Who the fuck are you? Im not the one to brag about how long ive been here but ive been here since 2007 you fucking loser

Link?

see

>This even tops daisy's destruction
wanna know how i know you've never seen it before

Really nigger i can fucking describe that shit piece by fucking piece to you

Anyone else notice the dogs barking once she hangs herself ? It's like they sensed it.

umadbro.jpg

>worse than Daisy's destruction.

Yeah you've never seen it newfag.

then how the fuck is some dumb kid necking herself worse than that???

When does it get to the action, I don't want to watch 45 mins

Around the 20 minute mark

Sketchy link, webms?

Faggot

Yeah it's not hard to find written descriptions online mate. A girl hanging herself is nowhere near the level of fucked up that DD was. You've never seen it, stop trying to act like you're an old fag.

Because im a piece a shit and dont care about the life of niggers or any other skin color than white. If i can recall the baby and the teen girl were black or some shit and i didnt give a fuck about them. this hit me because she spoke english, i could understand her. Im not saying this is worse than dd for every1 but for me this is. Idgaf about dd

If your vocabulary is limited to regurgitating lines from some popular fantasy series whose books can purchased at fucking *wal-mart*, then you have no business being condescending to anyone.

>I can't give you viruses through webm

Been going on gore sites such as BG, Ogrish, and documenting reality since 2011
I can care less watching some pajeet or gook hit by a truck and middle easterns killing each other
But when I see things like this all I can think about is the parents, siblings, friends, family
How her mother cries at night, how some has probably already sent her photos via email
How she was just a kid that was confused about life and was too pent up on emotions to see the big picture

>F

god damn i come back to Sup Forums for one fucking second and i realize why i left. Its niggers like you who fucking doubt everything they see and you probably wear a tin foil hat you fucking pos dont you. Im not gunna sit here and prove my self to you i know what i fucking saw and that shit was bad but to me this girl necking herself was worse. i saw dd you fucking nigger it was on some weird as foreign facebook site

end yourself
don't bother filming it as nobody cares

Basically this is all you need to know.
You are suppose to watch the whole video all alone in the dark.
After she hangs herself and you can hear people calling for her, the foan rings at which point she will be in the room with you.
When the foan rings you say out loud "This is >insert username here< is katelyn there?"
With which there is a chance you will hear her respond inside your room.
Most importantly during the foan ring part of the video and the contacting you absolutely must NOT look away from the screen until the video is finally over.
absolutely DO NOT look away or try to look around and find her.
Also this is scientifically proven to be real.
Record results.

>caring this much about what people say on an user message board

Looks like she's had a rough childhood and killed herself. She was also obsessed with Ben drowned a creepy pasta about a haunted Nintendo 64 game that was allegedly haunted by a kid named Ben who drowned who's spirit possessed the game and cause people to feel depression. Sounds like her mental state was in bad shape.

you fucking nigger that wasn't funny I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL DAMNIT

you should have stayed gone, you whiny little faggot

Who's laughing?

It's a shame she didn't give up that puss before offing herself.

Implying the Grifter was ever a real video kek gtfo

This is so fucking old you fucking newfags.

There is no fucking way you would find a some girl hanging herself more fucked up then 3 little girls being tortured and one of them killed. Shut the fuck up and stop pretending to know shit nigger.

Oh shut the fuck up

Yeah i know right but it fucking pisses me off because people ALWAYS doubt me when i say i saw dd and its annoying af because i saw that shit i guarantee i can go way more in depth than some stupid article online

A little late to the party don't you think?

nice bait faggot

What about some backstory here folks?

f

>but it fucking pisses me off because people ALWAYS doubt me

retard...i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah i know i came across it and was like hm i wonder if b has the link

Pretty much this. Look it up.

treu anen

Oh wow so original, referring to the fucking header text wow haven't seen that before oh man doubt everything trust no one school shootings are fake red flag oh no fake fake

I'm on this guy's boat, anyone got .webms? Can someone rip one?

>foreign facebook site
You'd be lucky if you even found that shit on the deepweb anymore you cringy lying sack of shit.

Watched. Pretty sad..

i got the fucking link of reddit just fucking click it, its literally just a video player

I'm just here for the dubs

omg you nigger I SAW IT THE SECOND IT WAS RELEASED YEARS AGO.

Not the user you're replying to but anons have even ripped .webms and posted it here on /x/ and /r9k/, and that's just from what I've seen.

control your emotions user and move on. You're taking everything so seriously

im not calling school shootings a hoax but im not really inclined to believe some edglelord on the internet

who spews stuf like this

>Because im a piece a shit and dont care about the life of niggers or any other skin color than white.

and thinks some faggot white girl hanging herself is the saddest thing ever

You've got to be fucking joking at this point.... th-this isnt real, if your really being serious then youve got some fucking daddy issues you autistic angry faggot get off Sup Forums.

No one fucking cares faggot, besides the only time people get so fucking defensive about something is when they're being lying niggers. I seriously doubt anyone here has actually seen the dd videos.

Could any of these anons post it now? I'm morbidly curious, but then again I don't want to be more fucked up than I already am so I'm stopping myself from really looking into it

you can find it through the topic links onion theres a little sec for hurtcore and most sites have it as the page 1 vid

yeah you're right dude i never saw the first dd video man you got me haha oh well, i almost got away with that lie hah i woulda been soooo cool if people believed me

a bit late m8, but i actually fapped to this

Yes you can retard.

Bull fucking shit nigger. That shit was hardcore deep web. You didn't get to see that shit unless you were on Luxs dick and an uploader yourself so seriously just stfu.

you know i actually did the same to dd and i felt like shit after but it was a huge rush

Faggots ignoring these sweet dubs

You do realise no one was seen the Daisy's destruction, because it was secured by the fbi when they caught the man who filmed it. So i doubt u have any idea what it actually contains. You dense mother fucker

The edge is cutting my cringe protection

Daisy's destruction was fake you dumb fucking idiot

Im curious what's dd ? Also checked

Its funny because you get this idea that it was super hard to find which it wasnt. Ofc i didnt go looking for it. Someone posted a link on here which i followed and came across the video of some naked teen hanging some fucking baby upside down on a mattress that was laid on the floor with nothing else under it and she put fucking ice or wax or somthing on the babies fucking pus and then i fucking BEAT MY DICK AND LEFT THE VIDEO

Fake, you actually believe it is fake? There is legitment proof it exists. Like my god how many idiots are on Sup Forums now a days?

Newfag.

You faggots arguing ruined this thread.

Not true, it still exists just really reallydown the rabbit hole, i mean thousands of people bought the shit I highly doubt the fbi seized all of the copies outside the U.S. and besides that the i wasnt behind peter scullys take down that was a joint effort by Australia and the Philippines you dumb nigglet.

I don't have a rip of it and I can imagine not a lot of anons would, but hell you could probably go ask on /x/ or /r/ and someone would probably drop it off.

I mention /x/ quite a bit because there's actually a lot of that child gore stuff that's been posted down there, just for people who discuss and actually try to investigate the stuff (of course without much result). I stopped browsing when the whole thing really just became "Divination General" and it went from eyy lmao and serial killers to philosophy and kids trying to summon Satan.

It's hardcore CP.

Why are you so persistent OP. No one is buying your bullshit.

Just stop while you're ahead.

Ah ok. And op is claiming he knows every detail about it kek what a faggot.

Small around 4 years old girl got kidnapped, cut up, raped, and killed. It's all filmed by the person doing it. To those saying it's fake or it's not out there, just trust an user, it's out there, and it isn't worth the hype really.

Excuse me for not looking the exact facts up, and reading up on the correct arrest. And who the fuck gives a shit who actually arrested him, he is a fking phedofile for all i care they could've killed his dumb ass.

post webm. How the fuck is some bitch hanging her useless self is even a tiny bit of hardcore?

Seen it. was quite vanilla compared to the shit ive seen on here.

yeah youre right no reason to try and prove i saw the video lmao. Oh well

Sounds worse than the op

All these dubs this now a get thread

This is because ppl are uneasy with this multiracial society that has no future for whites. its is highly angering and then de motivating.

>all this shit hits me less hard then a social interaction with ppl.

I was agreeing with this guy in terms of the point he's defending but dude, your approach to argument is making you look either retarded or underage. We're gonna need to see some ID.

Drastically worse, no way in hell OP saw it if he thinks the 12 yo is worse.

>You do realise no one was seen the Daisy's destruction, because it was secured by the fbi when they caught the man who filmed it. So i doubt u have any idea what it actually contains. You dense mother fucker

Your going to try to lecture someone and not sound as factual and intelligent while doing it? Dont believe you faggot.

I have seen this video on YouTube you fucking retarded

>quick video of child hanging herself
>20 minute video of a child being tortured, raped, maimed and lacerated
I wonder which one is worse.

What im trying to say in my opinion is that this hurt me more than some dumb nigger baby being tortured.

Im a racist motherfucker and i dont care about niggers

This auicide in the op wasn't much tbh yeah it's fucked up but it was as bad as he saying it is. I have seen worse shit in b