ITT: Thingks that make you angry

ITT: Thingks that make you angry.

If only there were a class of people who were already familiar with that. A group who are stuck without custody of their children, worrying about the same things presented therein.

Maybe we could all look towards that group to gain some motherfucking context.

Now you know what its like to be a man we want our children too

You're both dumb as fuck, that's what the image is intending to convey; the anger men should have over the hypocrisy.

fucking helicopter parents will fuck up a kid's life faster than drugs, alcohol, or prostitution. in fact, pretty much guarantees at least one of those in their future.

When people say "baby" instead of THE baby.

MOTHER AND BABY. BATHTIME FOR BABY!! HEE HEE! CLOTHING STYLE FOR BABY!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP

I hate this TV show and so should you

you seem a little booty bothered

I didn't even know that show existed, but those are some very punchable faces, especially the one on the (((right)))

Yeah its fucked, full of sjw and feminist comedy.

>every WEEKEND
>WEEKEND
Fuck's sake.

About your picture, the real number is 1 in 8~10 homeless people are women. I guess those feminists cunts forget to mention that when they talk about patriarcal society and how it was built to privilege males.

You guys know this is satire right?

Since when is the daily mail satire?
They're just a shitty tabloid

>daily mail
>satire
I'll admit I don't read the DM often but i didnt think they did satire?

People that spit on the ground for absolutely no good reason, it should be at least a ticket if they're seen doing it, fucking animals.

Americans that act like having real cheese in their country

Is it just me or is Sup Forums even dumber than usual?

fgsfds

>Now you know what its like to be a man we want our children too

Bullshit. That majority of children in a split relationship are raised by their mother because their fathers want fuck to do with them. They won't even pay for their brats.

>About your picture, the real number is 1 in 8~10 homeless people are women.

Because it's the same all over the world, right?

>I guess those feminists cunts forget to mention that when they talk about patriarcal society and how it was built to privilege males.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Post any prove that men are more likely to be homeless simply because they are men.
It's because women get their shit together, are more willing to ask for help and generally are less likely to get hooked on alc and durgs because they are less retarded.

>getting mad over a Daily Mail article

I bet you mongoloids would hunt the laser point on the wall.

>Is it just me or is Sup Forums even dumber than usual?

It's the recently influx of alt-right teens in the last 15 month who women are the devil because girls their age ignore them an mom makes them take out the trash.

People who should be hidden from public view, going out in public.

Srsly, how do you get that shit of with something non flameable?

There have been female hate threads since the insurrection of this board. You're the only one showing your new here.

Goo remover, or I reckon metho / ethanol would work.

>we want our children too

i know what you mean bro...

Whipped cream cheese.

Soap and a sponge

It's because women have already chosen their upgrade, are more able to cry at white knights to for help and generally are less likely to get hooked on alc and durgs because they are more likely to find someone to support their habits in return for sex

Fixed that for you Cuckcake

>women
>are less retarded

this pic always makes me laugh.

Only the black ones.

I'd cram my cock into both those shekikes.

>find someone to support their habits in return for sex

I'm sure someone would help you in return for sex too, cupcake.

what is this

Fucking made me kek and cringe at the same time

Sprinkles(confection)

this makes me angry and sad
this exact same thing happening to a man is A-OK, but to a woman its UNIMAGINABLE, EXCRUCIATING PAIN

Most of these phrases have never ever been used outside of satire, with the exception of broad-as-fuck terms like "degeneracy"

>It's because women have already chosen their upgrade, are more able to cry at white knights to for help and generally are less likely to get hooked on alc and durgs because they are more likely to find someone to support their habits in return for sex

The victim complex is strong in this one. Ever thought about showing up at those cringy men's rights protests?

I have to concur

Is he on a doormat? For fucks sake is the suffering kid on a door mat? Goddamnit

Are you aware that you have posted a literal, metaphorical strawman?

Water or alcohol. You gotta be smarter than the sticker dude.

Actually, whipped cream cheese is good for mashed potatoes. Keeps it light and fluffy while still imparting the deliciousness of cream cheese in mashed potatoes. Try it. You will not be disappointed.

nice

WD40, takes the residue off with the sticker

>Are you aware that you have posted a literal, metaphorical strawman?

In reply to what?

is a strawman

Nigger detected

You didn't play highly active sports, did you?

Fuck you. Fuck that

look at those people
even that nigger is better than them
theyre a middle school stereotype

I'd fuck the crap out of her..

Fucking plebefood. You poorfags will eat anything!

Amen bro! That's just disgusting bullshit macho grossness. Not attractive will get you 0 puss

seriously SO GOOD

But its not just women that do this.

Who the fuck breaks off a long relationship without really thinking it over first?

No I refuse to eat pussy cream. My mom raised a man not a sissy. You must drive a prius hipster cunt.

>Taking a manufactured term and applying it to a culture that already existed

Ok men deserve to be homeless because of their incompetence etc. However, in that case women also deserve not to be in positions of power, get paid less (even though they don't really), and get raped more because of their behavior. That's feminism done with then

niggers

Oh my

>every weekend
>half the time
What a selfish cunt.
Yeah, that always annoyed me in commercials. The kid's name isn't Baby.

I just wanted to point out that bike makes a lot of tactical sense
You see, when your tearing it up and getting a sick workout on your bike the last thing you want to do is sit down a kill your momentum
With that bike you'll pop right back up and keep going, it's genius really

When men complain, it's cringy.

When women complain, it's empowerment.

When men complain, they have a victim complex.

When women complain, uhhh...

You're trapped in the "patriarchy" system of thinking, where men aren't allowed to be seen as victims or as needing help. This "patriarchy" system also helps feminism's popularity, because chivalry infantizes women and encourages people to help women.

There are no animals except human who spit everywhere

It's not for absolutely no good reason you spastic, sometiems there's shit in your mouth or a bad taste and you need to spit

I'd have gone with refuting points. But you seem to want to stick with being a beta cuck. Seems to suit you though

Come back when your life experience amounts to more than pouting when your parents tell you it's time for bed

How else would you go there?

If a bug flies into your mouth you swallow it god dammit

It looks like a bike that fucks you in the ass, mac.

I did and never spit. It's fucking disgusting / rude.
Fuck you.

People who don't use turn indicators and people who use the term 'womyn'.

ALPHA guy

well it was already half out of the house anyhow

still, his entire teeth/face got fucked because he was a stereotype/kid? I don't think so.

(people posted the news articles regarding this, the kids life is FUCKED. all thanks to a monkey.)

Kek, I spit on that comment. Countless puss in my life and spit all the time in front of bitches. Thanks for your useless lack of knowledge on womens though.