Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE
youtube.com/watch?v=dzJeqih30zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead

That just means he's luckier than the rest of us.

little umbrellas is only 3 min long.
also his sinclavier albums were a disaster.

Shitty "humor" and retarded politics.

>also his sinclavier albums were a disaster.

Only the Francesco Zappa one sucked. I liked the others.

Those albums were actually pretty great. Jazz From Hell is one of his best albums from the 80s.

hitler mustache on the wrong lip

everything after joe's garage disc one sucks. he's still great though. definitely one of my top 10 artists of all time.

Meh, i might give them another listen.

The Boulez Conducts Zappa album has some early and kind of uneven Synclavier stuff, and there's some really shitty stuff on some bootlegs, but some of it is excellent.

>also his sinclavier albums were a disaster.
>being this pleb

absolute retard

Lol boy I bet you like that Willy wonka music

youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE

I second what he said. Jazz From Hell is full of very well composed tracks if you can get over how dated they are.

it makes me sad that he wasted his time on novelty shit like that

He had a lot of talent, but wasted it on inconsequential, silly music. Also gave his kids stupid hippie names.

only some of it is silly, the orchestral and jazz fusion stuff is often brilliant

>not being able to appreciate the masterpiece that is civilization phaze iii

>not being able to appreciate what i like

What are his best albums for newcomers?

His music

hey post your favorite comfy zappa song

youtube.com/watch?v=dzJeqih30zI

Start with Apostrophe

>Shitty "humor" and retarded politics.
No one fell for it this time, sorry.

I don't understand why people complain about this. I mean, who else took it to the level he did? Not only did his music require extraordinary musicians to even perform, but the music was also unique and with a sense of humor. But not all of it was like that. I'd recommend listening to Yellow Shark.

>watermelon in easter hay
>sucks

just kill yourself

Not as clever or funny as he thinks he is

Certainly more clever than DEVO and Oingo Boingo and I like those bands. At least their non synth pop albums.

Frank Zappa's political/social views are outdated now

Who cares? And he wasn't a politician, he was a musician. Although, I think everyone can agree with him on his stance against the PMRC.

I've never listened to zappa before but i'm really curious. my dad is also was a huuuuuge zappa fan. where should i start? i've got hot rats downloaded somewhere on my pc

thanks alot my man. i love charts like these, super useful

i don't like either of those flowcharts but i suppose this one is better than the other.

what's wrong with them?

Those are the only ones that exist sadly. I don't particularly like them either.

you can't do that on stage anymore vol 2 is the best

well the first one is a cluttered mess and i think the 2nd one is lazy and unfinished. the first one has weird clumping of albums and i don't think it does a very good job of guiding a new listener and i think both could do a better job at highlighting which exactly are his best albums

hohoho you stupid, little boi