If you can't get laid why not get a hooker and skip all the bullshit? It's legal in most places

If you can't get laid why not get a hooker and skip all the bullshit? It's legal in most places.

It sure beats having your first time being akward and bad best go to a hooker and learn the basics there first

I've got a full-time hooker; it's called a wife.

i don't care

Wouldn't it be more suitable to be in a comfortable relationship for hour first time?

That's more expensive than hiring a hooker every week.

where can i find one?

I pee on all the hookers I dont fuck

share some pics with us

It's not legal here. If you get caught they take your car, and then the local news broadcasts your name, age, and city.

pics or it didn't happen

Newsflash: you're the real whore in that relationship

Mine makes the money, I'm technically the hooker

I guess it works out different for people i just wish i would have went to a hooker the first time before the real thing

Nice

Try craigslist. Adultwork in Europe.

This. Else I'd be getting a few hookers if my dry spells lasted more than 6 months.

Feminist 2: Hookers are a byproduct of misogyny

It's legal to rape in India and Saudi Arabia

cause i'm divorced and broke, so I just use Craiglist, but can only find guys..but at least it's sex. still better than jerking off.

And if I'm being honest, once the dick's in the mouth, whatever. Not like I wasn't closing my eyes and imaging it was Scarlett Johanssen with my wife too.

Hooker thread? Hooker dump of my fav girls.

How old are you, how many hookers have you been to and how much money have you wasted?

32, lost count, and well off enough to know that experiences beat buying useless shit.

Is this a bumper sticker or a facebook post?
It sounds like one of those.

Joke's on you, I got laid last night. :^)

dick in chicken breast doesnt count

this I was with 15 hookers before my first and was confident as fuck.

29 kv
legal here but i am not nervous to be one on one with someone, even a hooker

how do you get over this

Cause I don't have €50

Take cialas

how does this even work. the stree hookers do not go with anyone without a car, even if you have enough money. And I have no idea how to find those that work at their own homes, as those take only clients from people they know or who were sent by people their know .

>If you can't get laid why not get a hooker and skip all the bullshit?

because Hooker = Bullshit.

Prostitution is overrated. You pay big bucks to insert your penile penor into a trainwrecked vagoo, and then leave and feel depressed, tired, and more lonely than ever.

There's only a single reason why hookers exist: faggots whose ultimate life meaning is placing the dick in some vajayjay.

Hookers just take advantage of sub-human literal fuckers.

You can travel to them in their apartment or get them to come to your place.

i'm too cheap for a hooker. i belong on Extreme Cheapskates, i have a hard time spending money.

i quit smoking cold turkey simply because it became too expensive, that's how cheap i am.

ok, but how do you know how and where to contact them or even find those contacts. If you call a brothel number and militia finds out you go to jail. If the brothel doesn't know you number they just won't pick up and I can't get a hooker to my parents place one of them is always at home.

>sub-human literal fuckers

Summer is coming

truly a pathetic bunch on here

Don't live in a third world country.

I never liked to settle for anything. I am too proud like that.
I'd much rather die a virgin than pay for sex, and in fact at 32 I think I will.

Also I'll be completely honest: I find vaginas pretty disgusting.

I don't ,prostitution is just illegal here.

your first question about not having a car made it seem like you knew where to find prosties you just couldn't pick em up. in which case i suggest walking up to them. now that you want someone to hold your hand and guide your dick into one, give me your address so i can find your nearest hooker

>no car
>lives with parents
>no earthly idea how to approach a hooker
it's spring break alright

I can't walk much without a cane, and I would not pass the yearly health check to keep a driving license.

And yes I do live with my parents, my pension is not high enough for me to buy or support my own house or flat.

so gay
(even if most of them actually are)

if your pension is high enough to get a hooker, it's high enough to get one of those hourly motels that usually happen to be near where one finds hookers. funny how that works

Sadly pensions in my country are not actual money. I have something like a debit card, for which I can buy stuff like food, drugs, pay rent or pay for school, bus/train tickets etc. But if I buy alcohol with it or buy something that is not on the list of the things I can buy, they will stop paying the pension. To get something like a PC, I have to write and send a form, and can only buy it if the rent office says I do realy need it.
So paying hookers with a rent card is out of question. I do have some actual money I gather each day from buying stuff for my parents, but it is not much and I generaly spend it on books.
I like books a lot, but I wouldn't mind trying sex at least one time, before I stop walking at all.

Comfortable? No matter what, the first time won't be comfortable. Better you go with some hooker who might even be able to help you with the techniques

Ah and hour motels do no exist here. We have two types of hotels worker hotels, where to register you have to show an ID and permit from work that you need somewhere to sleep, it has to have all your data what factory you work at etc. The other type of hotels cost a lot and are ment for tourists, and here you also need an ID. You can buy a room in one for 24 hours minimum. Or to be more precise you will pay for 24 hours no matter how long you stayed in one. And because the prices are ment for foreigners and turists, one day probably costs more then a hooker.

Some folks do this for their sons, it is a the onset of becoming a man. A father will take his son to a brothel and pay for his 1st time as a gift.