That kid who refers to musicians as their real name instead of their stage name when discussing them

>that kid who refers to musicians as their real name instead of their stage name when discussing them

'that kid' general?

Bruce Johnston's real name is Benjamin Baldwin

>that kid who listens to exclusively nintendocore during breaks and nothing else and wears a fedora with cargo shorts and a cumrag of a shirt
>mfw that was my brother

Why does Paul Hewson always wear shades?

I'm not going around talking about my favorite musician "fever Ray", sorry, I'm just not

Wtf not? Are you that insecure?

No one calls David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust" bro

There are people who do this? Weirdos

>that kid who listens to japanese/korean music EVER

>That kid who "doesn't listen to rap and pop shit" but listens to fucking minecraft parodies

Yeah but they call him David Bowie and not David Jones

>that kid who listened exclusively to vocaloid music and sang in broken sushi

So you go around talking about your "favorite artist Karin Dreijer-Andersen, who records as Fever Ray"? That's worse IMO.

Fever Ray is a dumb name, but that's what she went with.

Retard

>that kid who only listens to what's on the radio and calls you weird for listening to metal

Would you rather have him be that kid trying to act special and in with the 20 years past scene because he listens to Slipknot?

no, i'd rather him be more open to other people's musical tastes you fucking troglodyte

Tbh pham I almost always refer to St. Vincent as Annie Clark

>why hello there thomas edward yorke

>that kid who only listened to rap
>that kid who only listened to country
>that kid who listened to everything but rap and country
>last one had the shittiest taste out of all of them
every time

>that kid who paid off the penis inspector to fondle you because he caught you stealing his Pokemon cards because mom couldn't afford to buy them after she lost the lawsuit against your dad and in an ironic twist of faith the man ended up getting everything so you two had to move into a shitty apartment on the edge of town

>please validate my gay opinion: the thread